MmJoy my grow with Me

• Thread starter MmJoyMJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homesteader

Homesteader

If I were you, I would go with what you have for this grow. Learn and plan for the next grow especially if money is tight. Save your money up and get a decent light and tent and seeds or clones. Just have fun and don't get down about mistakes. If you can start a garden this spring too, that helps a lot to learn.

MmJoyMJ

MmJoyMJ

If I were you, I would go with what you have for this grow. Learn and plan for the next grow especially if money is tight. Save your money up and get a decent light and tent and seeds or clones. Just have fun and don't get down about mistakes. If you can start a garden this spring too, that helps a lot to learn.

I've been looking at some bucket garden ideas! I'm surprised these babies have made it this far 😅 My car insurance is due for the next 6 months. Otherwise I wouldn't mind splurging on things for this grow.

TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

Hey there, welcome. Looking good for your first, definitely in good hands here. LST is more for when the plant has substantiated a little growth, you bend individual branches to achieve uniform growth with spacing , spreading out the growth width wise and allowing everything to get light . Here is an example.
2F4D0D6C C267 453F 9CC6 21C5BC1FF615

MmJoyMJ

MmJoyMJ

Hey there, welcome. Looking good for your first, definitely in good hands here. LST is more for when the plant has substantiated a little growth, you bend individual branches to achieve uniform growth with spacing , spreading out the growth width wise and allowing everything to get light . Here is an example. View attachment 1097187

Okay! Thank you so much for this. I read a few of the forums here. But the only diagram I seen was a drawing type.

This plant is so far behind all my others from being in a tiny pot. Was hoping if I knocked it over it would stimulate more growth.

TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

Okay! Thank you so much for this. I read a few of the forums here. But the only diagram I seen was a drawing type.

This plant is so far behind all my others from being in a tiny pot. Was hoping if I knocked it over it would stimulate more growth.
They will definitely differ and vary in size, voracity, leaf density so on and so forth, sometimes the slow ones surprise the hell out of you and end up being the most FIRE in the stash. Keep up the good work, and remember sometimes just letting them do their thing is the best option. Soon enough you will see explosive growth , they are definitely getting there.

MmJoyMJ

MmJoyMJ

New day, New Growth,New Challenge

Today there's a considerate amount of growth on the lower leaves. Everytime I find new growth I get so excited! I definitely am hooked.

Of course with ups there always come downs.

#5 hasn't been showing as much activity, when I looked at the bottom the pot there was white fuzzy mold around the air holes. 😬 I've peeled away affected pot material and soil. 30%peroxide /water sprayed across the base.
None of the others seem affected.

I'll check again after lights on tomorrow.

Homesteader

Homesteader

30% or 3%? I am guessing 3%.
I think the fuzzy mold may be normal. I am not 100% without seeing it but it could be either root tips that appear to be fuzz or fuzz (mycelium or hyphae) from soil fungi. Both are fine probably.

Last edited:
MmJoyMJ

MmJoyMJ

Why its important to invest in a quality light.

Kidding!

I'm finding out first hand.

At first, I was very confident of my purchase
Dumdum!

The stretching stopped, they were growing way better than in my window box! Then a fan stopped working less than a week later 😔. I've been battling a warm dry area to the left side of the closet since.

There is veg and bloom switch. If both are not engaged the coverage is not even which may or may not explain the different rates of growth.

Anyways just some observations for myself too look back at when choosing in the future.

MmJoyMJ

MmJoyMJ

30% or 3%? I am guessing 3%.
I think the fuzzy mold may be normal. I am not 100% without seeing it but it could be either root tips that appear to be fuzz or fuzz (mycelium or hyphae) from soil fungi. Both are fine probably.

I put alot of peroxide in that spray bottle 😳

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Aurora has been hanging out today, How can I tell her No?! Atleast there aren't hairs left over unlike when Pumpkin visits 🙃 They love the lights when the sun goes down.

Found a 4 leaf clover kinda sorta.

Hope its lucky!

That's a cool looking cat! Does he/she still like pets without the fur? Skin cats always kinda look mean to me, like they don't want pets at all, like they don't want you to mess with them.

MmJoyMJ

MmJoyMJ

That's a cool looking cat! Does he/she still like pets without the fur? Skin cats always kinda look mean to me, like they don't want pets at all, like they don't want you to mess with them.

Aurora is female, and so is Pumpkin.
They are very playful and both have their sides if the bed at night, but don't actually cuddle with one another like I've seen some pairs do.

She is the more social of my two cats and is always wanting to be pet. Kind of sticks too your hand like suede velcro. Sometimes I gotta push her off me cause she loves to hard sometimes ❤

Top Bottom