MOAB?

• Thread starter samino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

See it soo strange, I brewed a tea and poured the x:x dilusion rate then added my sea green at suggested amount, and all I could see was it running through the water. I had just received the bottle in the mail, in opened so I didn't store he mixture or anything like that. I don't wanna waste such a valuable resource...

A friend of mine, hellmut, had gotten some direct from Alien. Long story short, we worked together through a grow where he had like 4 different griups of beans of the SF, AG, TAHOE ALIEN, AND TAHOE ALIEN BUBBLE GUM. These STARFIGHTERS are clones of the mother bean he popped.

buddahslave

buddahslave

Well damn dog:). thats oh soo lovelly.that the. sf v? omg:). id frikkin kill for some of the REAL DEAL SEEDS.nice job man.
No those girls are Kryptonite and I do get some burn and some dead plants, it's just a matter of math I have 3 dead plants and at least 5 lbs under 3k lights. I really don't know what killed the plants one had to be dead for at least a month or so, the kryptonite grows like wild fire and covers the entire canopy so plants that don't make the top will die cuz only the strong survive in my labs:cigar:

buddahslave

buddahslave

dont u get any burn with moab+hammerhead. ? i tried that with bloombastic+hammerhead+it killed my plants.that was around 8!yrs ago mind so i was probbably using my nutes at full strength+EVERY WATERING:(LOL.WITH NO PROPPER FLUSH:)hahA.daft starting out grower that thaught.the more the merrier.stupid but? not repeated.
That system is ebb & flow 48 from CAP
Cb3 021

spacebomb

spacebomb

well sure sir.i always try to be posotive,:-)+give props ,WERE THERE DUE, your gears allways looking real good man.and i allways ,tip my hat to someone who doesnt let it SWELL THEIR HEADS:-),instead of buds.haha.
peace out+respect.
s-
Much to kind as there are numerous people here blowing shit up , I started using gh 3 part , went to H&L line as I got entire line for almost nothing on ebay but after switching to organic's a few runs back . I use Alien's feeding regime with tea's from cap and a few extra additives here and there i picked up from Waayne .... thanks for the kind words

peace SoSerThc1

P

PuppyK

Never foliar spray MOAB. Use it in the res .5-1ml per gal. If your genetics are super picky.... cut your base nute in half as well.

Cam Berns

Cam Berns

I use everybody's stuff at least once to see what works like Buddahslave said...Its all a work in progress , for we have just begun to scratch the surface of this magnificent plant. Those who are into growing any plants would understand that factors and variables tend to change all the time...but its how we learn to keep up with them. That "weeds" out the real farmers from those just trying to do it for fun. Again no harm in that but , the internet is full of info ...Dive IN!! Get informed! And always try to do better!

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

My experience with MOAB has been great. I although i have stopped using it. I still think it's a great product!. I have been using Liquid Kool Bloom And Dry Kool Bloom now. My OG's love it vs MOAB except for my master kush. My master kush LOVES MOAB. In my experience i use it at half str week 1 and then i wait til week 3 to use it again at full str. in my experience, the MOAB helps me with swell and calyx formation. I've noticed when u hit your swt spot, that buds will start to "crown out" It's great! I have used LKB and DKB for my og's because they dont really like the xtra P in the mix. ALTHOUGH. i have another strain master kush who LOVES the xtra P. my solution was to just buy MAP (mono ammonium phosphate) and just to add that into my feeding as a supplement. That solved my problems. As far as making your trichs darker and amber. that's just all time. if you have a 8 week strain it wont amber til about 8 to 8 and a half. MOAB in my experience does not speed that up whatsoever. Just remember to flush very well. MOAB is a very heavy salt, and it's even hard to dissolve on its' own. so remember to clearex when you flush. I've always Flushed at week 9 running an 8 week strain. so 1 week of just flushing. Gives you the best tasting buds you'll ever taste. 2 days clearex, 3 days R/O. you can even take it to 5 Days. just watch your leaves and when they start to yellow up, make sure it doesnt start to leech into your buds. You'll be golden after that.

Top Bottom