Mold, The Outdoor Growers Worst Nightmare

• Thread starter Chobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
and you quote me and speak with such certainty...lol..and in all reality you only show how little you actually know!...i find that hilarious....
How so? How am I displaying my ignorance? I speak with certainty when I AM certain.

Keep digging, you're gonna end up at the center soon enough.

Reactions: mal
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
MOLD=FUNGUS....... SYSTEMIC FUNGISIDE=NO FUNGUS=NO MOLD!!!!

IS THAT SIMPLE ENOUGH?
you shouldve just spoke your peace and left mine alone...proper forum edicate...but i see you know nothing about that!
You don't know what you're talking about and you're giving awful advice. I'm not leaving it alone because the thread is begun by a friend who really knows his stuff.

If you think E20 deals with them all, you're terribly mistaken, terribly. Now, stop telling people that it's good, beneficial, and treats everything.

And it's etiquette. I will speak my piece as I see fit. In pieces, or all at once. But I've spoken and written a great deal about E20 here, and what you're saying about it is wrong. The way you're using it, as a prophylactic is specifically against label directions. And you're continually making a better and better argument for the government to take cannabis cultivation over from the individual and corporatize, then pharmaceuticalize it.

I'm going to ask a moderator to clean this up, at least an entire page has been spent debating stuff that should require no debate were both parties sufficiently informed and educated about this particular product. I will not let the kinds of assertions you're making go, because they are THAT wrong.

dirk d

dirk d

i recently started dunking my clones in eagle-20. fought for about 18 months with this and that synthetic organic nothing fing worked. they say the eagle 20 stays in the plant about 30-45 days or so. If you use the eagle 20 only on your clones and only on strains you know to have pm i believe you should be fine. i veg my plants for 9 weeks so that should be plenty of time before they go into flower. and then flower for 9-10 weeks.

now another promising thing is actually making a fungal dominant AACT and applying that every week. I should have some results to share in a couple months.

dirk d

dirk d

what i found out is that pissing matchs rarely leave either party free from pissing on themselves lol the wind shifts too quickly to compensate lol

eagle 20 has its uses but you have to be very careful. make sure you have proper protective gear. and im talking respirator/fully clothed body/limbs eye protection everything. just like a hazmat team. trust me after 18 months of fighting i felt like nuking my grow op.

what's funny to me is that a lot of people dont like heavy chemicals(im one of them) but they have no problem eating/drinking foods laced with poisons and toxins. also just imagine all the people smoking moldy/pm filled buds that have no idea. something to think about anyways.

ttystikk

ttystikk

you shouldve just spoke your peace and left mine alone...proper forum edicate...but i see you know nothing about that!

That would be 'etiquette', but hey- you can make up all the rules about fungus and carcinogenic chemicals, why not rewrite the dictionary too?

Look, fool- and you've proven that well enough by now- you clearly haven't a damned clue as to what you're talking about, and the forum system is doing its job by calling you out on your A. ignorance of the basic facts at hand, and B. your bad attitude when confronted by someone who so clearly does.

Muttybuddy, I suggest you speak less and study more. You might start with this thing called 'spelling.' Copy n paste if you can't manage to get it right in the google search window...

Chobble

Chobble

wow.....eagle 20 IS a fungiside...so obviously all fungi is included...PM is a fungus...what do you think mold is?.....FYI mold/molds are fungi not bacteria!..also any other fungi that may hit a marijuana plant...PM isnt the only one just the most common! outdoor plants are hit by insects...insects carry all types of fungi that can hurt a marijuana plant..i didnt think i had to get that remedial in my explaination!..lol..but okay...and how does that make my info wrong?....as long as it can be treated with eagle 20 in early veg its okay?

Thats not true.. Safer soap is a miticide, Go kill root aphids or spider mites with it.

That would be 'etiquette', but hey- you can make up all the rules about fungus and carcinogenic chemicals, why not rewrite the dictionary too?

Look, fool- and you've proven that well enough by now- you clearly haven't a damned clue as to what you're talking about, and the forum system is doing its job by calling you out on your A. ignorance of the basic facts at hand, and B. your bad attitude when confronted by someone who so clearly does.

Muttybuddy, I suggest you speak less and study more. You might start with this thing called 'spelling.' Copy n paste if you can't manage to get it right in the google search window...

I hadnt seen the other two pages yet. Thats about how I feel about this guy.

Also dumb dog guy, Im a botany student in California. Ill tell you this as a matter of fact just because they company says its safe for consumption doesn't mean that the systemic leaves the plant it just gets to a point where the government says the PPM is to little and wont cause damage, your still getting bad carcinogens.

This thread was also about ORGANIC methods. Not chemicals etc.

Chobble

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
If you were using it as directed, and if you believed the half life was true... E20 would not keep PM off of your flowers past week 4 or 5 (which is when PM shows up a lot of the time), if you got spores introduced to your room again (very easy since spores can remain in the room for a long time). I fought PM for 5 months before I used E20 on clones and on the veg plants. I also scrubbed my whole room (did a complete teardown and bleached everything). I have not used e20 since, and I have been lucky enough not to get PM. I do use my bennies, which have species which systemically fight PM, and are 100% safe to handle.

Yes when used often PM can develop a resistance to E20. Biological species are VERY capable of adapting quickly in order to infect hosts in order to survive on Earth.

Again, E20 will not cure or prevent bud rot, which is due to too much humidity, not enough air circulation, and/or dense flowers..You woudl be getting budrot at weeks 6--> anyway, so E20 would not be effective no matter what (if you believed the half life)

E20 as a last resort, and never on flowering plants. Keep in mind that there are no studies that will ever be done on the toxicities of E20 when it comes to edible flowers. Better safe than sorry.

Bud dog mutt, you need to relax bro. You don't need to post 3 times in a row to get your point across. You are entitled to do whatever you want in your garden, provided you are using all of what you grow. The problem is when you make a short post only saying how great eagle 20 is to use on all of your clones etc.. people may get the wrong idea and think that it is safe to apply.

I am pretty sure that E20 is not even legal in California FWIW.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Horsetail is advocated by some of the organically-minded growers I know. Also milk spray seems to have outperformed ACT/AACT, but the jury still seems to be out overall on NACT sprays. I don't typically aerate, however, I don't usually have much trouble with fungal infections and the like during my growing season.

I am a HUGE fan of JMS Stylet oil, as well. I do need to get myself some horsetail planted, though, it's got a myriad of uses.

If you plant horsetail, keep it in a container. I am referring to Equisetum.

Chobble

Chobble

If you plant horsetail, keep it in a container. I am referring to Equisetum.

Do you have an idea of a type of horsetail that would provide the best mold fighting properties :?

lol......thanks for the spell-check....but mind your own and stick to the topic....i have no time for cheerleaders...how does that responce disprove me or my info...only the correction of a word...in a phrase you should follow...so you like this chick and i guess this is you being the knight in shining armor...lol

Everyones minding there own, Me and cap easily disproved what your saying about E20.... Stop posting and read. Its bad etiquette to post 5 times in a row.

Chobble

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
i use it every grow...I KNOW...you did a google search and now your what? educating me...lol...lol..i have the product...i know all about it...and has always used as a preplant dip...the title is mold...not budrot..and mold leads to budrot(one of the many things that do)...prevent the mold/less chance of rot...

Botrytis AKA budrot... is mold lol. Saying that PM causes budrot is incorrect.lol. lol.

For the record lol I also have Eagle 20, and have used it, lol, and I speak from experience not the WWW lol.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Do you have an idea of a type of horsetail that would provide the best mold fighting properties :?

Everyones minding there own, Me and cap easily disproved what your saying about E20.... Stop posting and read. Its bad etiquette to post 5 times in a row.

Chobble

I believe its equisetum hyemale, the same one used in landscape quite a bit. It is a runner. It will take over your whole garden if not kept in a container.

buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
the only time i mentioned PM was to say its not the only fungus issue a marijuana plant can have...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
its not legal in cali....and still i offered my opinion on fighting mold....its good...i have no issues in my gardens in or out of any kind...never a post asking for help...only successful grows and my opinions to problems....and ive never had any issues..and my skills and techniques are the reason why...if the poster uses it or not, up to him/her...but to be bashed for giving my thoughts on the matter by a fellow visitor...please!!...get real!!!

and budrot..also called brown rot...or grey mold...its all in the mold family...humidity causes mold
fungi that leads to rot if untreated....humidity doesnt jump straight to rot...there are stages...fungu/molds then rot....and e20 is a prevention...not a cure..and never did i advise it as a cure....i said what i used and how to AVOID this issue not fix it!!!...

You should go back and read your own posts."I know... you did a google search, and now you are educating me... LOL...LOL...", seems like fightin' words to me...

C'mon bro. You are getting a little defensive don't you think? Nobody said you weren't entitled to your opinion. This is open forum.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
i use it every grow...I KNOW...you did a google search and now your what? educating me...lol...lol..i have the product...i know all about it...and has always used as a preplant dip...the title is mold...not budrot..and mold leads to budrot(one of the many things that do)...prevent the mold/less chance of rot...

MOLD....PM...FUNGI....its a flu shot aginst all i mentioned.....
Ive grown for years...nothing to do with luck!!!...this is a science!!! not a crap shoot....arm yourself with the knowledge requiored and grow flawlessly...too bad you cant believe that...check all my threads...never one asking for help or assistance...only great grows and helping others.....lol...some people
wow.....eagle 20 IS a fungiside...so obviously all fungi is included...PM is a fungus...what do you think mold is?.....FYI mold/molds are fungi not bacteria!..also any other fungi that may hit a marijuana plant...PM isnt the only one just the most common! outdoor plants are hit by insects...insects carry all types of fungi that can hurt a marijuana plant..i didnt think i had to get that remedial in my explaination!..lol..but okay...and how does that make my info wrong?....as long as it can be treated with eagle 20 in early veg its okay?

and you quote me and speak with such certainty...lol..and in all reality you only show how little you actually know!...i find that hilarious....

you have no experience with the product..only what, as you put it...other people say....i use the product...im speaking from experience!....not what ive heard!...you've done nothing but talk shit...no real info at all!!!..
TYPICAL CHICK!!!....
funny you havent provided any info disproving me!!...just the rantings of an emotionally unstable female...lol..

etc...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Eagle 20 is for pm, NOT budrot. It is also pretty toxic and should only be used as a last resort, if that. PM can develop resistance to E20 if it is sprayed too often. IMHO, saying you never had a problem...either you haven't been growing long enough, or you have just been really, really lucky.

healthy plants are the best systemic prevention. Be careful with systemics that are designed more for turf grass and not so much for MMJ.

-Cap

Here is what I said. Did it really upset you that much?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
i never have mold or fungis probs....man you folks gotta do some reading and stop relying on others...mold and fungis are crop killers...exspecially in flower...in veg you got action at curing..but why noy just prevent?..prevention is much easier then curing...get some Eagle 20ew and use as a preplant dip for clones and clone size seedlings...and never worry!...a systemic prevention...

here is your original post, where you imply that by using e-20, you never have mold or fungi problems. Then you tell people to do some reading and stop relying on others.

It's misleading. Sorry bro, but all I said was that E-20 is not a cure all as you implied. I also said if you haven't ever had a mold issue, you have either been lucky or you haven't been growin' long enough, and that's only my humble opinion.

-peace.

buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
its worked for me...thats all im doing different then this grower to explain it...so i gave my opinion..

buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
yeah, whats wrong with tellin someone theres documented info is out there on the subject and do some investigating

Chobble

Chobble

What we're saying is this isnt a safe alternative. You got offended saying it is... You read a label and you think you know the world. Im no Chemist (We need squiggly up in here).

The Perpelant drip, Like anything else can be absorbed into the plant and transferred through the stomata. So no, Perpelant drips are not safe.

Like Cap Said the E20 Half life is about 45-60 days. Thats when its "Safe for human consumption" Dictated by whatever government entity. The same entity that says you can have a certain amount of rat crap in your CoCo Puffs.

That brings me back to the point just because its "Safe" doesnt mean its safe. The E20 will continue to live in the plants for ~ 90 - 120 days, Given the half life being 45-60 days. That means the half life is actually 45-60 days, but I feel like that sounds about right.

Now you go do some investigating, Get educated and learn about the things you put on your plants.

I post this more not to convince you to use it, Just to make sure its repeated over and over again so some nooby who searchs the forms doesnt go get E20 for his mold problems...

I believe its equisetum hyemale, the same one used in landscape quite a bit. It is a runner. It will take over your whole garden if not kept in a container.

Thanks cap, Im gonna go steal some from the local city kept gardens :D. Soo much of it.

Chobble

P.S. I highlighted key words so you may understand..

Top Bottom