Montana Specific Strains

• Thread starter Jack Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RUNBHO

That P.C.T. looks very nice. Its crazy but i am so allergic to that strain that I had to give it up! I seriously break out in hives when I touch her in veg and I puff and swell up when she is getting trimmed, real gnarly. Hope all is well fellow Mt farmers, one hell of a roller coaster that we are on! Got some old school Blueberry and Tahoe crossed with old blue that I will be flowering next week, more strains and photos to come!

I have heard from others who have a similar reaction to PCT. She is very unique.

Any idea on the genetics?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
A few more with the Sherbert pheno at the end.

Purkle10a 1200 x 900
Purkle10b 1200 x 900
Purkle10c 1200 x 900
Sherbert 2000 x 1500
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Now I'm working on some crosses I created using Krazy Kush. I used my Krazy Kush male to hit up: Urkle, The Purps, Purple Goddess, Trainwreck, LA Pure Kush and Romulan. Here are pics of some dried and cured Krazy Kush Nugz. You really need to click and zoom to get the full effect, Its one of the frostiest. Enjoy

DSCN6475 3000 x 2250
DSCN6479 3000 x 2250
DSCN6477 3000 x 2250
green punk

green punk

Wow, nice work. Stuff looks incredible. The Purkle is Mendo Purps/ Urkle? How many phenos? Is the cross faster vegging then the parents?

R

RUNBHO

Very impressive highersolutions
What is the make up of the Krazy Kush?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, nice work. Stuff looks incredible. The Purkle is Mendo Purps/ Urkle? How many phenos? Is the cross faster vegging then the parents?

The Purkle is Purple Urkle X BCBD The Purps. So far there have been roughly 5 phenos. One is a slow vegger and is almost just like the Urkle momma but with a little added fruityness from The Purps. Another is alot like the Urkle as well but with a lot more vigor. It produced more than twice as much as the Urkle in the same veg time and the quality of smoke is close, but nothing beats the Momma. Two others were similar in structure, leaning more toward some Purps phenos. The only difference was the smell and size of the flowers. One had larger buds and smelled a bit more like the Urkle. The other had a smaller budset but had an awesome raspberry sherbert smell. The last one had the Urkles funk with none of its candyness. Pretty potent smell but the buds were a little leafy and not the best producer. I did cross a Purkle male back to the Urkle for a backcross but I still need to fully test those.

Very impressive highersolutions
What is the make up of the Krazy Kush?

Thanks Bro Krazy Kush is SFV OG Kush X Killa Kush.

F

fractalluvbuds

Hey does anyone know, the flowering time in weeks, for the vics fruit, 8 or nine weeks? As well AOTA? Thanks a bunch gentlemen.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

AOTA is very fast and vicsfruit will be harvestable from 8-10 weeks just has strange windows. Aota is super fast outside, very quick 1st week or 2nd week of sept, so long as its in full sun

S

StinkyPete

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres some shots from day 48 (sorry about the quality using a cheap camera). The strains pictured are Lionheart OG first 3, Montana Silvertip next 4 (the original), and Bozeman Kush last pic. Enjoy!

N

Nadroj

my brains about to explode from all this daaaank :mad0233:

Seriously, pete those are some amazing plants you got there... :hi

N

NHarmsway

Any info on Purple Cole Trinity? Bags of it looks similar to silvertip.

I don't know what most growers in Bozeman are doing... there is so much gorgeous, but fragrance-free pot here, Purple Cole and Silvertip have been getting passed in front me of on several occasions recently, and every time, no smell at all! Hope they turned out a lot better for you sanvana.

When I open a jar/bag, I want to recoil in shock and awe as I sneeze repeatedly, reaching for a tissue to catch the water pouring from my eyes like a fountain.
The purple cole was bread bread in eugene OR by a kid from billings cole schanz and was brought to mt by me so to all those perpetrators don't b claiming you made it ..its the o g trinity x o g purps

Hey all,

I am curious if anyone has some info on strains developed strictly in Montana.

The only one I know of is Bozeman Kush, and I have heard rumor of a strain called Gallatin Gold (?).

Is anyone attempting to breed a strain that is native to the Big Sky state?

Bonus points for pictures.

Thanks.
I personally have about 20-30 now strains that I bread here in MT in the last 5 years

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey Farmers,

I haven't checked out this thread in a while. Thanks to all who contributed to the knowledge database. Montana has such a small group of growers that produce area specific strains, and I'm glad that we can share knowledge to keep the info flowing.

I am no longer in Montana, but my heart always is. I will always remember fondly my time living and growing in the mountains around Missoula. I met so many great growers and expanded my own abilities in this lifestyle. I am forever thankful.

I currently have in my stable 2 Montana strains. The first is Silvertip that comes "indirectly" by the way of sanvanalona, and Baked Reality's Blue Queen. Still looking for Misty. :rolleyes:

It looks as if things may be getting worse in the state for MMJ. Good luck to all the Farmers that stuck it out.

Cheers!

http://i926.invalid.com/albums/ad103/JackDupp/P1010010.jpg
Yes, I still have my resources to get good Montana beer here in Washington.

Stay safe everyone.

Y

Ya...The Pizza

Anybody ever had some Ron Burgundy? I've got found memories of that strain. Pretty sure its an MT original.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Anybody ever had some Ron Burgundy? I've got found memories of that strain. Pretty sure its an MT original.
Yeah, it was not too impressive at least the batch I saw. We need someone to post up some Gallatin Green! I hope you are out there:)

K

kolah

I always thought Montana and it's freedom loving people would stand up against the feds but sadly that ain't happening. I read back awhile ago where they wanted to disregard all fed laws by producing their own guns in-state thus avoiding the federal bullshit. But that too never happened.

What outdoor MJ strains work good in MT? You folks must have a pretty short grow season.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I always thought Montana and it's freedom loving people would stand up against the feds but sadly that ain't happening. I read back awhile ago where they wanted to disregard all fed laws by producing their own guns in-state thus avoiding the federal bullshit. But that too never happened.

What outdoor MJ strains work good in MT? You folks must have a pretty short grow season.
Yes you are so right, we got dupped in MT and there are so many factors at play....ultimately though it was the 2010 election of tea baggers that really did the state in. As for outdoors in MT 2 strains come to mind: P.C.T. which finishes in mid/late september and A.O.T.A. which is on about the same track.......outdoor season does suck in the bigsky though

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey kolah,

I remember someone doing a sucessful outdoor in MT with Iranian Autoflower. Can't remember if it was on this forum.

Top Bottom