Mosca C99 BX...

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

This is my first run of her; I'm hoping she colas and those nugs swell; not seeing a whole lot right now, other than a TON of little nugs... She's halfway done; I expected a little more cola action by now.

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Altitudefarmer- you will see her speed up and put on weight very quickly as she finishes. She likes lots of light and lots of nutes. Cinderella 99 will eat more than most plants in your garden. Some growers don't get her dialed-in until the second run with her.

Another tip in growing out Cinderella 99 is to limit the plants branches to 4-6. This style of growing will produce solid long cola arms of tight buds. In 5 gal buckets I have see Cinderella average 4 zips per bucket in coco. Under a 1k light in a 4 x 4 tent you can expect to yield 36 zips. I have seen this done consistantly grow after grow once dailed-in.

Cheers

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Thanks for the tips, Mosca! This one is just a flat out big girl... I'm going to see if there are any pics anywhere of her outdoors or in a vert room.

E

easypleasie

Just wait altitude, she packs it on towards the end and really fast as Mosca mentions :) Support! support! support! lol Get ready for some really great smelling girls with tons of crystals!

I'm flowering out my cindy in the vert room next week...can't wait to do rdwc with her in about a month :). Reminds me, I need to take some cuts soon :) Let's see your hydro girls!

420king-MASSES

alt my dude your shits on fire i dont see how you think you dont got her dialed in man that girl looks to be on point brotha keep up the good work my man

A

Anointed

cindy has been on my to do list for some time now ..this should get my priorities straight.
you know dr got em on sale for 150.00

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Nice tip Mosca as she does like to branch out quite a bit.

Q

quiet one

Nice grow Kid Twist :smiley_joint: could you tell me if? when? an how long you used pk13/14 for ?

:RastaBong:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Nice grow Kid Twist :smiley_joint: could you tell me if? when? an how long you used pk13/14 for ?

Hi there quiet one; welcome to the Farm! You might have better luck with KT if you post that question in one of his threads. Not being a dick; just trying to help. Hang in there until you can PM- this is a great place to be. Peace

Q

quiet one

Ok cheers buddy not here to annoy people

:damnhippie:

oh I just realised this was your thread not Twists I have links to both your bx c99 grows and got confused :S sorry man I'm stoned I have the same question for you too if you can help ?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hey bud, how did your cindy girl turn out for you?

Not too shabby. Pure pineapple (or fruit punch) delicious speedy sativa buzz.

DSCN2815.JPG

DSCN2818.JPG

E

easypleasie

Hey bud, thanks for replying with pics! I remember she was a beast of a plant. How long did you let her go? I let mine get huge and she didn't yield near as much as I had hoped. Not enough space and light. Even took and extra week longer to finish.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

She went 60 days; I could have chopped her and been ok around 50, I think, but had planned on 56-60 and wanted to give her a full 2 weeks to flush.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn dude... Not too shabby is the understatement of the year! You fucking murdered that cindy... :rock

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

More murder photos, Shady! lol

Thanks, guys! This is a delicious smoke for sure. A little speedy to me on the buzz, potent, but not my favorite. Several patients don't want anything else, though.

DSCN2847.JPG

DSCN2846.JPG

DSCN2831.JPG

DSCN2830.JPG

waayne

waayne

Altitude that's a really sweet lookin Cindy pheno.
Beautiful work man! She sounds delicious :happy

G

GG4LifeB

Yeah man very nice fo sho. That Cindy is better than coffee or that 5 hour energy drink first thing in the morn.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gorgeous bud shots! :sign0005:

R

RockPhosphate

WOW! I think I found my next strain. Those are absolutely beautiful!

Congrats!!!!!

Top Bottom