Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Looking good! Dolomite can raise the ph which can cause other issues, why do you want to use it?
Calcium ,

Smoking gun suggested Demeter by nectar of the gods , not thrilled about big feet companies but I’ll prolly gonna try it ? Seems to be a delicate balancing act with enuff to supply the plant as she grows so fast! Or too much and locking out the good stuff! Lol

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Calcium ,

Smoking gun suggested Demeter by nectar of the gods , not thrilled about big feet companies but I’ll prolly gonna try it ? Seems to be a delicate balancing act with enuff to supply the plant as she grows so fast! Or too much and locking out the good stuff! Lol
I use it too, I add one level tablespoon per gallon of ffof soil, I reread but couldn't find what medium you're growing in?

Moshmen

Moshmen

I use it too, I add one level tablespoon per gallon of ffof soil, I reread but couldn't find what medium you're growing in?
It’s my own amended soil I did add a about a tablespoon per gallon as well .
But still getting a twist on a couple plants new growth. I feel like the just need a little tiny more! Lol
It’s been mentioned to just sprinkle it on top of the soul before watering ? Ever tried it?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

It’s my own amended soil I did add a about a tablespoon per gallon as well .
But still getting a twist on a couple plants new growth. I feel like the just need a little tiny more! Lol
It’s been mentioned to just sprinkle it on top of the soul before watering ? Ever tried it?
Yes if I notice my pH is getting below 6.0 I'll cast a tablespoon on top

However now that I'm using 1 part peat moss (AKA Pro mix) in my soil mix I don't use any of it anymore, because that stuff comes packed with Dolemite! :/ right now I'm struggling to keep my soil below 7.2, live and learn I guess. But my new new mix isn't going to have this issue because I didn't add any lime

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yes if I notice my pH is getting below 6.0 I'll cast a tablespoon on top

However now that I'm using 1 part peat moss (AKA Pro mix) in my soil mix I don't use any of it anymore, because that stuff comes packed with Dolemite! :/ right now I'm struggling to keep my soil below 7.2, live and learn I guess. But my new new mix isn't going to have this issue because I didn't add any lime
I don’t use any peat moss, but I did just buy some to add to my next mix thanks for the info!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Also humid was way down trying to Bri g it up as well looking for 50-55rh right now it’s 80 degrees in there which I run about 79-82 so perfect I think?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff member
Supporter
Also humid was way down trying to Bri g it up as well looking for 50-55rh right now it’s 80 degrees in there which I run about 79-82 so perfect I think?
If led yup I would say perfect. Humidity 55-60% I would say puts you perfect for early veg.

Moshmen

Moshmen

If led yup I would say perfect. Humidity 55-60% I would say puts you perfect for early veg.
2 cheap lights now about 560 true watts in a 2x4 tent . I feel like It’s easy to get them to close to the lites! Weeks 6-10 seem to be difficult for me had trouble with nutes in the past . I’ve ran nothing but multiple strains so far and will narrow it down to 2-3 to fit my needs so far old fashion cheese seems to be a good auto grow, and sour diesel was easy but not much yield/ although I’m sure I could do better .

Have you ever ran autos?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Today I’m watering with a little epsom and I’m throwing some biothrive on a photoperiod I have goin in auto soil looks to hungry. Also the deformed waxy leafed critical is gettin better but way behind , overall the garden health is good . Better than expected I figured at least one of the sick ones would die but nope ! So there’s one extra so so we’ll lets poop more seeds and fire up the other tent . I don’t really have enuff stufff but what the hell I can’t kill the extra one and can’t turn on the lights for 1 plant !
Right ? New seeds 00 seeds cheese berry autoflower

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff member
Supporter
Sorry no update today ! Mother I law is staying with us for a bit had to move the dry area 6 days from chop I could not resist I smash a couple grams of flower ! Sorry to many dabs good nite all
Hope you mother in law is as good as mine... Seriously I married my wife cause her mom is awesome lol. Ok I lied about the reason for marrying her but none the less.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Since I decided to keep this sick lookin plants it’s gonna get crowded , I think ? So I thru a burple light on a gelato photo I’m trying.
And I been checking out @ basscaption. So bam 4 more cheeseberry seeds found there way into some dirt! Big shout out to @MIMedGrower for the help!

Top Bottom