Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Looking good! Dolomite can raise the ph which can cause other issues, why do you want to use it?

Calcium ,

Smoking gun suggested Demeter by nectar of the gods , not thrilled about big feet companies but I’ll prolly gonna try it ? Seems to be a delicate balancing act with enuff to supply the plant as she grows so fast! Or too much and locking out the good stuff! Lol

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Calcium ,

Smoking gun suggested Demeter by nectar of the gods , not thrilled about big feet companies but I’ll prolly gonna try it ? Seems to be a delicate balancing act with enuff to supply the plant as she grows so fast! Or too much and locking out the good stuff! Lol
I use it too, I add one level tablespoon per gallon of ffof soil, I reread but couldn't find what medium you're growing in?

Moshmen

Moshmen

I use it too, I add one level tablespoon per gallon of ffof soil, I reread but couldn't find what medium you're growing in?
It’s my own amended soil I did add a about a tablespoon per gallon as well .
But still getting a twist on a couple plants new growth. I feel like the just need a little tiny more! Lol
It’s been mentioned to just sprinkle it on top of the soul before watering ? Ever tried it?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

It’s my own amended soil I did add a about a tablespoon per gallon as well .
But still getting a twist on a couple plants new growth. I feel like the just need a little tiny more! Lol
It’s been mentioned to just sprinkle it on top of the soul before watering ? Ever tried it?
Yes if I notice my pH is getting below 6.0 I'll cast a tablespoon on top

However now that I'm using 1 part peat moss (AKA Pro mix) in my soil mix I don't use any of it anymore, because that stuff comes packed with Dolemite! :/ right now I'm struggling to keep my soil below 7.2, live and learn I guess. But my new new mix isn't going to have this issue because I didn't add any lime

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yes if I notice my pH is getting below 6.0 I'll cast a tablespoon on top

However now that I'm using 1 part peat moss (AKA Pro mix) in my soil mix I don't use any of it anymore, because that stuff comes packed with Dolemite! :/ right now I'm struggling to keep my soil below 7.2, live and learn I guess. But my new new mix isn't going to have this issue because I didn't add any lime
I don’t use any peat moss, but I did just buy some to add to my next mix thanks for the info!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Also humid was way down trying to Bri g it up as well looking for 50-55rh right now it’s 80 degrees in there which I run about 79-82 so perfect I think?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Also humid was way down trying to Bri g it up as well looking for 50-55rh right now it’s 80 degrees in there which I run about 79-82 so perfect I think?
If led yup I would say perfect. Humidity 55-60% I would say puts you perfect for early veg.

Moshmen

Moshmen

If led yup I would say perfect. Humidity 55-60% I would say puts you perfect for early veg.
2 cheap lights now about 560 true watts in a 2x4 tent . I feel like It’s easy to get them to close to the lites! Weeks 6-10 seem to be difficult for me had trouble with nutes in the past . I’ve ran nothing but multiple strains so far and will narrow it down to 2-3 to fit my needs so far old fashion cheese seems to be a good auto grow, and sour diesel was easy but not much yield/ although I’m sure I could do better .

Have you ever ran autos?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Today I’m watering with a little epsom and I’m throwing some biothrive on a photoperiod I have goin in auto soil looks to hungry. Also the deformed waxy leafed critical is gettin better but way behind , overall the garden health is good . Better than expected I figured at least one of the sick ones would die but nope ! So there’s one extra so so we’ll lets poop more seeds and fire up the other tent . I don’t really have enuff stufff but what the hell I can’t kill the extra one and can’t turn on the lights for 1 plant !
Right ? New seeds 00 seeds cheese berry autoflower

1BDE0A56 BADB 4F1C A883 E82D964E7D0B
FE269021 A0EE 4500 9607 35369E25FF03
8FE0883F 1B1B 422C 834C 8EB5F54F1AFB
B7DD38D9 5E15 4FC8 A16D F9E724E8C43D
FDDC8ED2 3BB3 4ABA 9644 12BA2C4B1F24
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Sorry no update today ! Mother I law is staying with us for a bit had to move the dry area 6 days from chop I could not resist I smash a couple grams of flower ! Sorry to many dabs good nite all
Hope you mother in law is as good as mine... Seriously I married my wife cause her mom is awesome lol. Ok I lied about the reason for marrying her but none the less.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hope you mother in law is as good as mine... Seriously I married my wife cause her mom is awesome lol. Ok I lied about the reason for marrying her but none the less.
She cleans and cooks sometimes when she is here! So it’s all good ! Lol gives me more time to garden!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Since I decided to keep this sick lookin plants it’s gonna get crowded , I think ? So I thru a burple light on a gelato photo I’m trying.
And I been checking out @ basscaption. So bam 4 more cheeseberry seeds found there way into some dirt! Big shout out to @MIMedGrower for the help!

02BB4334 C9B8 4C95 BF1C 5397BE698880
4DD434CC 3CF2 419D 832A 9FC5D8F79033
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom