Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

First I need to say thank you to @MIMedGrower for reminding me that I need to heed my own advice ! Been so worried about calcium and magnesium, that I overfed mag to 3 plants and bitched so much about the bottled nutes fryin 2 plants . That I’ve neglected the other healthy plant! One day I’ll quit procrastinating and overreacting and this gig will be super easy! Lmao why do we make it so difficult? Secret( it’snot)

72B188F4 F5E1 4A99 B1C0 C116B1D5D127
8E19AC6E 10D6 480E 95C9 4AEB923EC161
8CED1A80 1CAD 4760 BBD0 98FA36F37327
B2514A5E EC7A 4602 99C9 483058550752
Moshmen

Moshmen

Next a BIG SHOUTOUT 🙌👍🙇🏻‍♂️ To everyone who mentioned me in the mars giveaway!!! That light is supposed to be here tomorrow!! I broke out this little 2x2 to put one of the “old” lights in ! Right now just the very first burple light I ever bought . Thanks again everybody here on the farm !

And of course a special “hell yeah” to Mars hydro!!

Yeah that my solo grow I figure why not I
Sure it’s fun the first few times plus I’m sure to learn some things ! Even if it’s what not to do! Lmao

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

First I need to say thank you to @MIMedGrower for reminding me that I need to heed my own advice ! Been so worried about calcium and magnesium, that I overfed mag to 3 plants and bitched so much about the bottled nutes fryin 2 plants . That I’ve neglected the other healthy plant! One day I’ll quit procrastinating and overreacting and this gig will be super easy! Lmao why do we make it so difficult? Secret( it’snot)

She is budding up real nice. Great structure.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

how much cmag, since we can see the size of the container- to fry? do u remember the ppm, prior to and after?
i learn tons, by way of "what not to do".
once again, posted oopses. easier for the thick headed (me), to learn... permanently, by learning this, "hard way". show me flawless gardens, I'll show u wood, in my drawers, but I'll learn nothing, but the name of the next light to envy. good lookin out. i thought it was a.m., when i looked at the clock.
you're not alone, mosh... the hype surrounding your tracking number (i had a buddy, reroute it to oldskool's place)... iwe might all b freakin out, with you! #moshhysteria !!! [beating head against f'd up drywall, to "7th son of a 7th son" and rush's "roll the bones", album. there may have even been some don dokken.].

go back to sleep, diesel. that section of sheetrock was already jacked...

Moshmen

Moshmen

how much cmag, since we can see the size of the container- to fry? do u remember the ppm, prior to and after?
i learn tons, by way of "what not to do".
once again, posted oopses. easier for the thick headed (me), to learn... permanently, by learning this, "hard way". show me flawless gardens, I'll show u wood, in my drawers, but I'll learn nothing, but the name of the next light to envy. good lookin out. i thought it was a.m., when i looked at the clock.
you're not alone, mosh... the hype surrounding your tracking number (i had a buddy, reroute it to oldskool's place)... iwe might all b freakin out, with you! #moshhysteria !!! [beating head against f'd up drywall, to "7th son of a 7th son" and rush's "roll the bones", album. there may have even been some don dokken.].

go back to sleep, diesel. that section of sheetrock was already jacked...
Seen em! Like 87-88 I don’t remember a lot of the 80’s

And yeah I don’t use cmag I feed separate, this plant was given bio-bloom at 1/2 strength a ually closer to a 1/4 strength 1 time and within in 12 hrs bam
It got one ther plant I fed as well ! Damn glad I don’t feed all plants the same

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ditto. but i have grabbed the wong ph adjuster, for multiple tanks, on the same day/same oops. walk in, the next day and see low 5s... talk about "shrinkage"... it's like diving into ice water. not the girls... the self esteem issues n self pity, that follows.
and I'm sure it's happened, more than once.
my light switch, is comin n going so...
i already wasn't sleeping well, over your light and the fact that she rolled on something latex, round n... whatever. and i was checkin out a "holiday gift"... the kind that keeps on givin, but doesn't burn, when u pee... it was an innocent mistake, but there's no way to get that out from under her n the weinerdog, without comin out lookin like a pervert.

or maybe, a hero, if i light whatever that shyt is, over there that is basically, burning cotton; metaphorically.

hey, how many rail cars, of Canadian lumber, to make a sheet of u.s. dollar bills?

we already discussed the texas chili judge joke, didn't we?

and my girls, were throwing RH parties, after dark! it's 74RH!!! that's what i meant to say!!! between rh and your ups guy, being 3 doors down, right now... I'll get no zzzz's, this night. when's santa due? he a vet? ask him if he needs any helfp, this yr. i can't sleep, anyway.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i dunno what i unplugged n shared off. too dark for the power map and ummm... hey, none of the timers reset, or fans shut off, so we're good!
[makes field goal symbol, with arms. dumb people, usually r good at sign language...].
and it honestly took a couple minutes, staring into the green, abyss, to remember how it works. $50 more in electric, here i come! oh- i got the caulkring, out frumunda!].

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok I’ll get this ofc my chest first , some years back not sure how many when mars was new I bought a light and put in the barn and well let’s just say that the statement that it was a piece of crap was defiantly an understatement. Never grew ! Diodes didn’t work from begging but one of the first attempt at led!
However I never would have bought one ! I was just looking at building my own if I could afford the hlg that’s what I would have bought!

So this next attempt years later I decide I ain’t spending that kinda cash for something not to work so amazon here I come ! Found 2 recordcent 1000w prolly 180 at the wall and and couple others spent s whole 300 bucks ! But got like 5 different lights! Variety is the spice of life right! Lol
Anywway they worked but I was ready to upgrade fir sure !
Thank you to everyone !

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

model intel? if it's programmable, I'll crawl up its manual's bum n see if we can exploit an extra 2hrs a day, for u. i have hrs, u don't...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom