Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

if it's the burning watts that's what 1.8ish? that's about what i get in a 2x4, section so... and that would b a more... nonexperimental outcome. i get half that, when i screw around so thumbs up.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

stellar, review!

i love this guy because he uses other than cannabis, to do his tests so it always feels, less biased, to me.

though, i dunno y 12" stats, r bothered with, when the light, minimum distance, is 16". i was thinkin when i read the par stats... i might struggle to get that 8-900.

but the mols per, is sick!

Moshmen

Moshmen

stellar, review!

i love this guy because he uses other than cannabis, to do his tests so it always feels, less biased, to me.

though, i dunno y 12" stats, r bothered with, when the light, minimum distance, is 16". i was thinkin when i read the par stats... i might struggle to get that 8-900.

but the mols per, is sick!
Yes I’m prolly 16” now and might not sleep well worrying

Moshmen

Moshmen

First nite with the new MARS SP-250 I ran it high just to be safe ! Lol no problems! I mounted the driver outside the tent, actually hug it from the ceiling! Lol
I picked out one northern lites that started to stretch the other day and we got almost 2” out her!

2713DA0B 1DD6 49CA 8C99 1360F67A1C88
3ED43B3B C79E 45DF 9AA4 2741F0B17447
Moshmen

Moshmen

I’ve got plants in tents according to size now not health, so you will see a couple sick ones! Lol the light plants are the ones I washed the hell out after a bad feeding! They are finally asking for food again just gotta dry out a minute ! Lol
And you prolly noticed that the shortcakes are full of magnesium! But we are ridin it out !

6E7A8086 08D0 4E12 9B0E 59CB5CC9D699
4E12574F 4708 4D64 A9A5 E90500F50312
8A02655C 8121 4F07 A511 8D01C4BBE591
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

daddy's home!

mornin, fellas!

i was goin to catch up (for me, finding things, here... it's like watching your mother, learn email...) & came across your "summary", first... where ALL your pics- also- go... great way to catch up!
i saw the phallic measurer and started lmfao! great! i had a feelin... very cool & supercool, YOU saw an overnight diff. i think i already "envied", the effects ur previous light, was havin- canopy wise... prolly your own manipulation- showing through, as well.
considering the migro guy's notes- i didn't imagine distance was going to b an issue and besides- how much heat does 250 really generate, anyway and the heat sink move- wish I'd been more forward thinking- also- great job.
"riding it out"... should b on the front page of every newspaper; especially, in here. might change my signature, with that, ty...
yeah (i know- I'm entering wonderland, but i THINK this one's important)- um... there r things we can actually stomach, at times (my HEAT, for instance)... that r just better for our gals, on the whole, than chasing down, individual symptoms, like mosh said about not p... what was it? mg? i forget, but not the point... I'm trading heat, for height and at least half r suffering and beyond my "ride it out", tolerance lvl... but if i kill the heat/dehydro-er... i will fight a powdery battle so... trade off. i knew, goin in... that this is y i sat on my taller strains, for a yr... and THOUGHT i had a plan, going in... know about the ocd... hence, the yr.
worth it, to tease a buddy, about havin what he would, for himself, if he had the inclination n time. well... lookin at my sweatty, bleached blonde, gals... it's his turn to laugh.
shyt! mornin, mosh!

just skip to here:

LOVE THE NEW DIGGS &... that a 12"er, i saw, there, or, "JUST THE TIP"...?

if u can tell, from 36ish hrs- is the effect the light is havin... causing u to rethink any intentions u may have had for the future, far as scrog, sog, quantity of plants, defol, topping/etc... far as canopy exposure n such? even individual strains, changing priority over newly found potential?
ok- I'm gettin off, for a bit. i c it, too...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

wait! did u just say bag seed-10?
i have questions!
how much bud, was in that "bag"?
hermie?
what was the disposition of source? clinic: has plenty more... if it's a quality/quality control dispensary: hermie?
if it's "buddybud"...hermie?
how good was the bud?
worth chancing hermie dancing, with expensive, ORDERED seeds?
THAT SOURCE- ever send u HERMIES?
i had some concerns... i think you'd have thought of em, but just n case.

I've passed Hollywood and vine. it's funny to see, but you don't want a "pair", in ur teepee.

Moshmen

Moshmen

daddy's home!

mornin, fellas!

i was goin to catch up (for me, finding things, here... it's like watching your mother, learn email...) & came across your "summary", first... where ALL your pics- also- go... great way to catch up!
i saw the phallic measurer and started lmfao! great! i had a feelin... very cool & supercool, YOU saw an overnight diff. i think i already "envied", the effects ur previous light, was havin- canopy wise... prolly your own manipulation- showing through, as well.
considering the migro guy's notes- i didn't imagine distance was going to b an issue and besides- how much heat does 250 really generate, anyway and the heat sink move- wish I'd been more forward thinking- also- great job.
"riding it out"... should b on the front page of every newspaper; especially, in here. might change my signature, with that, ty...
yeah (i know- I'm entering wonderland, but i THINK this one's important)- um... there r things we can actually stomach, at times (my HEAT, for instance)... that r just better for our gals, on the whole, than chasing down, individual symptoms, like mosh said about not p... what was it? mg? i forget, but not the point... I'm trading heat, for height and at least half r suffering and beyond my "ride it out", tolerance lvl... but if i kill the heat/dehydro-er... i will fight a powdery battle so... trade off. i knew, goin in... that this is y i sat on my taller strains, for a yr... and THOUGHT i had a plan, going in... know about the ocd... hence, the yr.
worth it, to tease a buddy, about havin what he would, for himself, if he had the inclination n time. well... lookin at my sweatty, bleached blonde, gals... it's his turn to laugh.
shyt! mornin, mosh!

just skip to here:

LOVE THE NEW DIGGS &... that a 12"er, i saw, there, or, "JUST THE TIP"...?

if u can tell, from 36ish hrs- is the effect the light is havin... causing u to rethink any intentions u may have had for the future, far as scrog, sog, quantity of plants, defol, topping/etc... far as canopy exposure n such? even individual strains, changing priority over newly found potential?
ok- I'm gettin off, for a bit. i c it, too...
Some of my plants look the way they do because I fuck with them just to see what happens sometimes? So yes a sog or a scrog is prolly in the future !
The light intensity is definitely higher ! I haven’t put a meter under there think I’ll do that tonite!
A tell you that it’s taking me about 10 plants before I even pull off dead leaves let alone living ones! But this time I removed lower bud sites not true lollipop but I see the difference . We used to stake em down outside next to river to keep short and hid ! Been thinking about tryin to do that in a tent? I got an extra small one I can set up now
Evenin change

Moshmen

Moshmen

Gonna feed phos only well little nitro may be 1-3 and c what happens !? Ppm and ph water in ! I was curious of course

D6D82B26 554E 4037 8679 D94FA2D87EF1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom