Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

[clouds parting... the red sea just went low tide... just sayin... - oh, look- there's assassin'screed, on a chariot!) "aweeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhh"... godlike beams, shoot out the double stitched, ummm mylar n nylon, overlapped zipper seems... and every single, mature, fem grower, under 65, just ruined their knickers..., as did i. oops- not that end! not this time!].

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Thought I would leave the driver mounted on the light for a minute ? Nope hope I’m prepared for the heat
Thank you mosh, enjoy the SP250, I hope you and your plants love it, looking forward to the buds and harvest.
BTW, the sp250 with thick heat sink, the cool heat system is great, no worry the heat issues, if, in summer, you can consider leave the driver out off the tent😊

Moshmen

Moshmen

oh and that's a white array, isn't it? yep- u suck!

Sure is I really did expect to get as nice of product as I did there couple small thing I don’t like , the clips to attach hangers are kinda cheesy, they work but who want to risk dropping their light ? EVER ? Just make a little difficult to hang
Overall so far I like ! Nice light 💡 for the money

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

hmmmm...

i might have used the wrong terminology.
apprears, at least somewhat programmable (some of their current, tech. wonder if they're wifi. prolly BT, already, if not both. saw they're usin cobbs, too.

if u have par n other questions, i suspect their site has the figs.

Screenshot 20191205 191157 Chrome
Screenshot 20191205 191122 Chrome
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom