Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Fed this bad dog nitro ! It’s northern lights from I believe royal queen it’s an autoflower breeder info from seed to chop 8-9 weeks I bet she does 12 ! Lol she’s at 70 days now Purse I fried with at shit bottle crap oops did I type that out loud brand specific of course

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

healthy plant a littl hot but other wise great my favorite just fed a pho’s the first time like 100 ppm or so
Lovin' this. Got a bunch of auto seeds I wanna try (no lineage info other than autos) buy not until I can warm and protect the seedlings. Hopefully another month. Never grown 'em before and pretty excited. Wanna cross with my F4 Chemgopher. Got a killer male sativa leaner (Chemdog/Thai base). I've seen the auto Chemdog but not auto Chemgophers.😉

Moshmen

Moshmen

Lovin' this. Got a bunch of auto seeds I wanna try (no lineage info other than autos) buy not until I can warm and protect the seedlings. Hopefully another month. Never grown 'em before and pretty excited. Wanna cross with my F4 Chemgopher. Got a killer male sativa leaner (Chemdog/Thai base). I've seen the auto Chemdog but not auto Chemgophers.😉
My next order will be Chemdog as is one of the few I can buy non Feminized, gotta try makin seeds now! and couple other more difficult strains , I’d say lineage is non existent with the auto . Super inconsistent! In my opinion , but they are greT fun to watch! Puts all her bud Weight on in 4-6 weeks about this time I get pretty excited to check on em 12 hours or so ! Cuz man they move fast !

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My next order will be Chemdog as is one of the few I can buy non Feminized, gotta try makin seeds now! and couple other more difficult strains , I’d say lineage is non existent with the auto . Super inconsistent! In my opinion , but they are greT fun to watch! Puts all her bud Weight on in 4-6 weeks about this time I get pretty excited to check on em 12 hours or so ! Cuz man they move fast !

How can chemdog be a regular seed? Chemdog is the name of a bunch of clone only plants. No one knows the parents.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Oh the first shit was if a that clone won’t be good for anything ? But it was kool to see if I could keep it alive at some point it will be a skill ! lol

And the second is I don’t know what ? Bag seed or what ? I never marked em so got like 4 that could be anything knowing me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom