Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Gonna meets my sons girlfriends parents tomorrow I think they live I. Henderson,
scared? have an open mind, pothead: EVERYONE is simply, difficult/// scratch that! dam autospell: different... GOOSEFRABA... her parents, buyin ? ;P

aqua- the Orleans?

four queens- "charm"/a dump: $1 bj...

get my $500, in 15min, if u happen by the hilton. fkrs! first time...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

r u flirtin, with a fat man? lord! ribz?!!!
ever been to a lucille's? cali, prolly. how bout a farrell's? pig's trough? still have it. ontario cali... mills? good stuff. omg- famous dave's?! devil's spit, brisket, sand... happy r. we got that, tri tip & a bbq sauce, bottle- maybe $25 & 4, tall beerz!!!! mmmm beer! call o the wyld!!! (jL).

look at this cali kwrap!

but check out the ornithology!

hurricane wind!!! NAPALM!

... THE FEAST!!!
Mmmmm famous Dave's brisket

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Binions was all hype ! $60 filet and I’ve had better at the outback ! Lmao but the view was nice ! And who doesn’t wNt a crown n coke for $18 but I here Ellis island is awsome food
where's that middle finger, emoji?!!! OUTBREAK, is either consistent, or apologetic... when they're not. um... lobster sauce, on cow. not all, have it.

um... the yard house- same... coconut shrimp. blue fin... beer!! beer BEERERRRRAAAARRRRRE! the farris wheel sux, but that alley, is a fun place.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Take it and try to leave. The floor manager will likely bribe you to stay with a coupon for free food, show, room etc.

At least its that way in my stoned head.
Lmao they try every time! Same dude will ask ya like 10 times “ hey you want free vouchers”
How long u in town ? Just ignore em ! They def don’t like ya leaving with cash. When I play I don’t even use a players card

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Lmao they try every time! Same dude will ask ya like 10 times “ hey you want free vouchers”
How long u in town ? Just ignore em ! They def don’t like ya leaving with cash. When I play I don’t even use a players card
i thought she was just flirting with me.

well, i DIDN'T say it, but...
are u alive? does bangkock have u?
should we, "REMIND YOU? was he good to you?
are you seasick? count your fingers! where's the tiger? got your own monkey?

i turned down, a pro, at the hilton... i believe her last words to me ... and i don't believe I'm paraphrasing, here, (22yr old, fem voice) "i bet your one of those guys, who just loses his ash". one would've thought this woman, was a modern day nostradamus. that weren't no lie. i forget how much corona, spewed on her.... ummm... you'd be surprised... i was lmfao, before the term, existed. too bad. prolly a $1500 cocktail dress. she got what she wanted, anyway: f'd & that dress was prolly on someone's floor, sooner than even she expected.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i thought she was just flirting with me.

well, i DIDN'T say it, but...
are u alive? does bangkock have u?
should we, "REMIND YOU? was he good to you?
are you seasick? count your fingers! where's the tiger? got your own monkey?

i turned down, a pro, at the hilton... i believe her last words to me ... and i don't believe I'm paraphrasing, here, (22yr old, fem voice) "i bet your one of those guys, who just loses his ash". one would've thought this woman, was a modern day nostradamus. that weren't no lie. i forget how much corona, spewed on her.... ummm... you'd be surprised... i was lmfao, before the term, existed. too bad. prolly a $1500 cocktail dress. she got what she wanted, anyway: f'd & that dress was prolly on someone's floor, sooner than even she expected

how the heck am i supposed to dose this!!! the poolman's dad, slept for 2 days: 1.5ish grams. it's dumbed down, from g's, 30+ hours, of palsy. so last night- she's dyin... she tries one... 6 hrs, later- i ask her and her response went something, like this, "well, what direction was the wind blowing, in Arizona? r u f'n kiddin me?! urgh! NAPALM! [I'll get a tube video, for imagery, purposes, later date]. one can always take more, but u can never- untake something. she didn't take another... basically spit on MY PEOPLE (u durty dozen)... inferred that i should slash and burn... and plant nothing, but amnesia. i checked to make sure i had some good, sturdy rope in the trunk. check! motorcycle tiedowns, work fine, if u cannot afford some: someone will appoint some, to you. she, too, has the right to remain silent... in sickness, and in health.

on the upside: remind me to order more amnesia seeds. if for no other reason than were a man to want to please his woman... where would he start? that's right! your local, seedpimp: pac seeds, in my case. hope they carry it. i don't care if it comes from cali, or bulgaria... she'll KNOW... and won't b able to say boo about it. her lips, to my ears... already know what I'm gonna say, too... , "oh, baby... the rest are prolly just ummm... ummm... FREEBIES!"... yeah, never mind that I95 & those other ones the dirty dozen, were tallin me about- swear, they meant nothing to me... didn't get their names... it's fine... just throw em out the window... nono- that darker soil... the notilled guano... over there. yeah, there, baby, thanx."... see! trust me... i got this.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

forget to say, what i was gonna say- ironically, enough: shyt! nm. forgot, again.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

oh oh oh! yesterday, was Friday the 13th.

and let me just say- 1... lied about the road head. 2. i feel cheap, used and exploited and 3. nm i forgot 3.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

man... i should've left on the quad, last ummm what day is it? and just had drinks, with mosh. i feel dirty. no... the other kind.

and then, as a reward- it was dark, but it felt like 70rd in there, upon return.

i don't care. promises were made. remember that kreepy scene from that one movie, "she made me.... WATCH!!!!!" AND THEN NAPALM?! um... kinda um... oh, what's that og stalkers name, from frodo? nm. lost. but yeah... the bar was set high so to speak so... "she got to watch"- same kreepy accent.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

yup- already reminded her what a lucky girl she was. "not every freak is willing to do those things, for his lady" ... but i told her she could keep her $1. I'm a giver. and nope... still, no breast cancer! god she's hot!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'm not sayin I'm above it. I'm only a man, afterall. I'm just sayin um- I'd already had it ($20). i knew i was gonna get it later (+$20+$20 & depending how much time i had... +$20). um... but this gurl wanted 3k and i promised myself i wouldn't charge anyone, that Christmas. had snow in so cal, that year. the dancer, slipped, gettin outta the car (+($800 to the amex... no- chase card. forgot- it was Christmas.).
xxx, was outta town, that wk.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

yo eleven! what is this, day 3? stay out of city hall and um... oh, he's on a mean one! what's your scale? $300, $3000, $30000? or fuk ewe?! or... are you gay/single, at the moment? and then- my answer is, "$10"... it's been a rough month.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

can u see the pssy , $, pot ? guy? from ur stupor of guilt n shame? how's it look like his night went? tiger, giraffe, or- playa to b named, lata?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

what about aqua's ribs? two thumbs, up? or toilet seat down? sharper image, has one with a nightlight... bout $30, at wmart... if ur really scared n we're talkin- somebody didn't wash their manos, butterflies and chinese, rainbow (sorry, china). your wife will thank you for it, as will the rim.
let's EVERYONE- just don't ask... he'll come to us, when he recovers. we don't want him to feel the need to lie. just throw away those receipts, buddy. ignorance, is bliss n bonnie, asked if you'd just call her, next week sometime... said she's still sore and she didn't know that could really be done and to say, "ummm... well i forget what she said to say, but um... what was it u did and what's that cost?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

wait wait wait! did the maid come?! (give her $50 & & a slap on the ash. remind her what a lucky, young, brunette girl she is, with 32c's.) grab up that sweaty grip of receipts- I'll tell ya how to get the kurig grounds off, later .... look away... put em in a dry sock... save em for the tax man.

am i too late? try $100, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom