Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

then try another floor- try the blonde one. it'll give a whole new meaning to room service. your lovely w will just love it. swear.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

pfft. i bet he's got a tv n phone in his room. and toilet paper. I'm comin, mosh! save me a square! want any tommy's?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

sorry, mosh. I'm out. good luck. teel ur wife- it's just a story n then, if u had that rough a ... 3ish days... just click ur heels n say, "there's no place like vegas". maybe it was just me.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i have inventions for your diy guys- self leveling, ummm suspension, for when an unmolested pickup, isn't towing anything. 500hp hemis! hooker, headers... ohhhh.... um. and an adult site that actually sells the gear the crew is in, so u can c ur sig other- in a strap on. jk. no, but in those clothes n then... sell blank beta tapes... ;P .
What was the other thing... I'll think of it. make ur millions, boys. i just want mine done, or another tissue box. and some free various fragrances, with lotion purchase.

Moshmen

Moshmen

does it burn, when u pee, mosh? how bout the family dog?
it's a good sign he's not on, yet. means he still has some money, left.
I was a gambling whore when I was younger. So
does it burn, when u pee, mosh? how bout the family dog?
it's a good sign he's not on, yet. means he still has some money, left.
gitta sleep sometime ! And still got my money but the dog does miss us! If he’s with his step sister! Lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

i have inventions for your diy guys- self leveling, ummm suspension, for when an unmolested pickup, isn't towing anything. 500hp hemis! hooker, headers... ohhhh.... um. and an adult site that actually sells the gear the crew is in, so u can c ur sig other- in a strap on. jk. no, but in those clothes n then... sell blank beta tapes... ;P .
What was the other thing... I'll think of it. make ur millions, boys. i just want mine done, or another tissue box. and some free various fragrances, with lotion purchase.
Stay away from the lotion ! It burns

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok I’ve been on a farm or garden my whole life , except the last 3 I been in Florida, any how I h ave never missed my animals or garden the way I miss my ladies now! I’m stressing I know some of the sick girls are gonna be crispy

Moshmen

Moshmen

Man you too make me laugh.... How was the dinner @Moshmen decent for the price?
Overpriced for sure the view and environment fucking excellent! The food itself ah not any better than a filet I cook myself at home ! Gonna give Ellis island a try tonite . But havin a good time , can’t wait to get back to my sweet smellin girls ! I even want to see my sickly ladies !

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I was a gambling whore when I was younger. So

gitta sleep sometime ! And still got my money but the dog does miss us! If he’s with his step sister! Lol
we can smell our own. i knew i liked something more than pot, about u n ur lovely... actually, I'm envious of mosh's entire, family sitch. i should've come out n had drinks. sigh. there's ww, in the cocktail... makes me, "cautious". (PARANOID! smell something burning?)

Moshmen

Moshmen

we can smell our own. i knew i liked something more than pot, about u n ur lovely... actually, I'm envious of mosh's entire, family sitch. i should've come out n had drinks. sigh. there's ww, in the cocktail... makes me, "cautious". (PARANOID! smell something burning?)
Absolutely should have ! I’m good with paranoia!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Absolutely should have ! I’m good with paranoia!

basscaptain

basscaptain

Way to much happiness! Lmao glad I know all the freaks don’t live in Florida ! Told myself I won’t post anything none pot related ! Lmao so the naked guy, can’t remeber I’d he was Paul or ace? Personal I like ace freely he’s kiss to me. Lol
And the ladies hopefully you can make out the big pot leaf tatted around her belly button ! And lastly honesty is the best policy ! This dude killing it just askin for weed, beer and pussy !
good old downtown LMFAO

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ROADTRIP?
mosh- u never did say what ur fav local strain was. shoulda asked the sign kid/panhandler, for a strain, referral. i could just see him, refusin a bag o schwag, from 20 paces, with that barssy, pair. bet they clinked, as he twirrleed his sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom