Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

hey bass... 5 words for ya: the G spot ...

bell mountain n fully auto...

i hate what they done to that one street, the back way, by the airstrip.

mosh... u can make a comeback! bring new Orleans, to their knees!!!

it's likely, mr bass, knows what a road soda is... i love how bass, feel, when they "hit" the line. never got anything big, bass wise, but i like more fight on the line. and bass boats r more fun. when we moved to Beaumont- the local bait guy, clyde- was in a wheel chair n was friends with, or owned, the watch shop, next door. clyde, sponsored the local frozen guy/grocery and had him take me out to a local lake, that is so disgusting, if u were to sky dive and ur chute didn't open... you'd pray u fell on mo val dirt, instead. love the small town, perks. off that ortega highway, there's a family who owns a couple acres, couple stocked ponds... if u like catfish n storytellers- it ain't the wilds... but it's a fun, escape, from an xxx wife.
Williams' catfish farm.

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Well the boy tried! Lol I got hone to the tent sealed up and not enuff water ! 93 in there leaf temps well you don’t want to know!!! Lol I thought the stretch was over I was wrong oh and even worse I condition the room and leave tent open to control environment he zipped her shut with those temps the rh was 27 ! Almost everybody g crispy! Almost back to where I need to be but just killed bud production ! No weight !

And I’ve got a couple free seed plants that I see amber trichs in already ? It’s pretty early , think they got fried with the heat? I might cut colas tomorrow on a couple .

Will get pics in a day or two when I see some recovery

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well the boy tried! Lol I got hone to the tent sealed up and not enuff water ! 93 in there leaf temps well you don’t want to know!!! Lol I thought the stretch was over I was wrong oh and even worse I condition the room and leave tent open to control environment he zipped her shut with those temps the rh was 27 ! Almost everybody g crispy! Almost back to where I need to be but just killed bud production ! No weight !

And I’ve got a couple free seed plants that I see amber trichs in already ? It’s pretty early , think they got fried with the heat? I might cut colas tomorrow on a couple .

Yeah heat will degrade trichs. Sorry to hear that man

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Bummer. Shit happens. But I am sorry bro.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i get away with 50s, no problem, but I'm sure I'll eventually run into a strain that bytchslaps me for it. i was thinkin the same thing as a few- entire season under noob. blessing in disguise, MAYBE; could even surpass what didn't start under the planet marshydro.
how's the seed inventory? (o shyt. my lone seedling. forgot!) & what's next???!!! ur not goin with that one skank's family, from the FAR RIGHT, r ya? ohhh... she was ugly inside and out.
this is well covered ground, but i forgot!!!
new business idea! I'm sure THE CHURCH, will want to b a part of the new economy, too, only this time, in a positive way. perhaps your local religious leaders will come say a few words over ur recent loss n then, bless your tent n next round, for u. what's the worst that could happen?
lord, I've never seen an individual lightning cloud, following me, like this. too soon?
it's possible, ur baby boy, was possessed. I've seen all the conjuring series. i know what possession looks like n that was surely the work of the devil. reminds me of my lovely xxx.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Alright you guys get to see the after damage I have a capture mode on a chinese hydrometer/ thermometer and rh as low as 12% and temps as high as 102 spikes ! Wow trichs fried about 10% burnt some started to cloud so we cleaned em ep started on water then a lite and I mean lite feed quick I’m hope for at lease 10-14 gays out of most,

The others tent stayed pretty decent around 78 and 45-52 rh so they don’t look to bad ! So not a total loss just won’t be able to use the multi plant in small pots comparison. I will do it much different next time may be over the holidays I modify the tent a bit .
Oh and enemy the sickly skank is still alive no weight all larf but it’s gonna make wax

26D67112 CD82 40EB B2F9 DDBEB90992F8
97C024C0 04FA 46E3 9663 17D30C1D6D47
9EFA9099 9002 4334 8C34 FEA0A9E02445
18523A34 B865 4F20 A116 61A85D0E7EC2
32DA80B4 2351 4EE7 9B68 7D652F76B797
E2E984B9 AC0B 40E3 BE44 8BF2389A4178
0DD4AF11 C3D9 4531 B4AD 6D8E643755D5
91D12691 8AFF 4253 AEA9 67C4D34F9925
A9B3AF80 3EFD 4858 9C23 14148B708E3D
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Alright you guys get to see the after damage I have a capture mode on a chinese hydrometer/ thermometer and rh as low as 12% and temps as high as 102 spikes ! Wow trichs fried about 10% burnt some started to cloud so we cleaned em ep started on water then a lite and I mean lite feed quick I’m hope for at lease 10-14 gays out of most,

The others tent stayed pretty decent around 78 and 45-52 rh so they don’t look to bad ! So not a total loss just won’t be able to use the multi plant in small pots comparison. I will do it much different next time may be over the holidays I modify the tent a bit .
Oh and enemy the sickly skank is still alive no weight all larf but it’s gonna make wax
I've paid for and both- salvaged, as well as killed- worse. basically caught a case of crabs, from a taller, perchased, "finisher"/spider mites. i expected to c worse, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom