Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

So had to run to ace hardware for a job today and look what was there! It’s not hp but I guess add more or bigger perlite? 27$ for 2yard bale much better than $45 every one wanted ! I told the manager I wanted more, they o ly had one bag , she said she would get it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

On it! Thanx I’ll do like 25-30%
id get on amazon and foot for the course perlite moss,the shit you buy at the depot or wal mart is shit,mainly dust,another tip that works great for me is line the bottom of your pots with these,flat rocks ,fill it were there is no open space,the water runs out and also doesnt stand in water while waiting for it to drain all this equal no knats,pots are heavier but knat larvae like the holes in bottom of your pots,they dont like the rocks

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

To late I bought the shitty perlite and ur right not very chunky! Lol prolly do the amazon thing again. I was happy with last stuff so I will wait couple more days I got 2 that just popped thru, I like to uppot at a week so I got minute.
ive yet to find the good stuff local,so when i do use it ,i get the course ,better it is a the better i like it,that small dusty shit will break down in couple weeks

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’ve got 2 that are just 2sick to post, mostly overwatering from trying to bring ph down, I flush and get down then as she drys it rises again so I’ve now gonna use the tried and true acid , I won’t discard using citrus juice but for now gotta eliminate the possibility, so back to what I’m familiar with! Lol

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i used to feel guilty around u zealots, for takin the lazy way, with liquid shyt, instead of a steaming pile, u can literally stick a fork in and take a bite out of... I've gotten so used to eating it, with roots (?), soil that i needed something to wash it down, with. it's also easier to wash my pumps, in the kitchen, when flies aren't buzzing, above my now, swishing tale. that is... until i realized, 5min ago... that some feller... in "new York city (skol... 'get a rope' and some caribeaners... zip ties and calmag), apparently, with a real craving, for corn and peanut m&m's (they really do exist)... just cops a foxy box that u feel, rocks and poops in it. u people pay much for your "PROMIX"? what a crock and a bunch of suckers! at least my grow bags, plug in and require copious amounts of power so i can keep those crazy Californians, in the lifestyle to which they've become accustomed. is the cord on the other side, or something? u do know 707 could've done u the same service, right? here's what happens, when u plug into his outlet... sukkas!:
and u know, apparently, 707's box, comes with a 32d, prize. hmmm... maybe ur... oh, but u got the PROMIX; not 707mix. nm. fukn shame.
it's interesting to note, as i ffwd the video... they have to look up at every single bush, which makes em appear gaping... huge!... and always, pointing up.... just like diesel has to, with even his indicas and scaling that k2, jeep, with 31", wrangler a/t's; just like my weinerdog. must get sore, from always haven to look up, to c bush... "hey diesel! put your back into it! then, rub some 'p r o www mix-... man", on it!" (god i loved those patronizing, 'duh-heyyeah, man... your banned for life... cool vibes' on that pot20mag, periodical, site... for saying, 'bat guano', or something similar, but cannot say their name, because they don't use nda's... unless I'm mistaken). but like i said, I'm not going to give you any grief about it (i know... i should've said, "shyt", instead).

mornin, fellas! it's gonna b a good one! i can feel it! nobody we know, dies, today, right, skol? med? beach? (comb and driftwood). mornin... ladies (winks at kitty cat. wipes white stuff that gathers in the corners of perverts', old yeller and my kreepy uncles, mouths.)... "nice day, FUR IT.". ;P . mornin, mars. mosh has expanded, into mrs. mosh's hobby room, ya know. the bruising has almost healed, now, but it's still, pretty dark, in there... and you know how expensive these diy guys', PROMIX, can be... u know... on the shelf, amazon shelf; right next to gh trio? "no... not that one... something harder, that sounds like I'm good with my own coffee, eggs and um... could you pass the salt, please? it should be right there... oh, maybe you can't reach that far, like mr diesel. nm. thank you, anyway. i can diy my own paypal account and just click, 'complete purchase', for myself".

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Great way to look at it! And ya know if I did want help you’d have to get on a plane!
I'll start walking. I'm too cheap to fly and too fat, for, "sir, you'll just need to purchase another row. yes, southwest is a cattle call and it's lovely, when u can snatch some leather... we will have a tranny lift, to assist your tummy, but... you see that? that's only 3 seats... your going to need another row, for the other cheek and mosh can cut u a board, with a hole n the middle, like the thrones at the pleasure chest, but you're going to need to buy 2 rows and since the guy, by the emergency exit, always fouls the entire cabin... u may as well just shyt there and enjoy the ride. would you care for some peanuts, now, sir?", or was, until sept 1!!! g's 50 kids, are always having, "got anything i can send my manhoes, for their broken, instruments" so I'm sure it wouldn't b too difficult to selflessly say, "y not go spend a few days with them, my love? i hear there's a new Orleans, gaming establishment, with good coffee, enroute. bah... don't worry. that's tax payer, money and we just got a raise", if I'm not mistaken. never know. be fun to get bailed out, with a friend, again.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Here’s a desert rose with a unusually large bud ? We see if she opens up
gonna kill this one, before it clowers, too? should've just given it to your son, for Christmas. he's more efficient, so to speak.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

can we see the cookie jar? (curing tons, of semi-legal, substances, with crystals n thc sap, dripping from their chewy, centers.). it's good for the soul.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

hate those cheaky, gay, male, Ducati ridin, stewards, "sir... oh... nm... you're not missing any meals... care for a case of beer nuts, with those complementary sodas u stole from the dazedinn's continental, breakfast lounge? [whispers to his cohort, "thiny thim... i hope we have another pallet, in the hold. nith caulkpit, btw, lookin real tharp"]. they're so smug. hilarious and flamboyant, but discerning, wealthy and smug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom