Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

200 over is about right for the buffer ,i stay low on any food for at least one more set of true leaves,the buffer is pretty much what you should be feeding them,so cal mag at 150 ppm in your ro water should get you rolling i rolled with 6.2 when i ran the pro mix and had a few plants do better at 6.5

I won’t add anything for at least 10 days I figured the spring water I’m using has enuff calcium?

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I won’t add anything for at least 10 days I figured the spring water I’m using has enuff calcium?
I'm not sure if the molecules are small enough for the plant to use but a week shouldn't hurt anything.

The Gophers are killing it in winter. Black leaves, purple and violet hues in the buds and covered in trichromes as usual. I'm gonna keep this line going as long as I can.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

He’s in Cali right now workin so all shit is dying this are “desert” season ! Everything needs water
send him to me! he fly r drive?
btw... party, ur place? I'll bring the popcorn...

i can't believe ur northern lights. still, enjoy the buzz, though?

u made me spit, all over my cig... lost thd drag,too... when that rosin, pulled up. suuuupa, clean!!! ever test out? looks 80-90,%, to me...

20200131 145627
20200131 144127
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'm not sure if the molecules are small enough for the plant to use but a week shouldn't hurt anything.

The Gophers are killing it in winter. Black leaves, purple and violet hues in the buds and covered in trichromes as usual. I'm gonna keep this line going as long as I can.
spring h2o, question mark: some water, sales companies, like ro, reps... will come to ur door n test ur water, tellin u, how shytty it is... but answering, that question. certain times of year, home depot will do it, gratis; mail out... still, free... water municipalities, sometimes, also... could always spend hrs, flooding ur kitchen, with zerowater, filtration. i love it, but like an hr a day, 5 days, a wk & g... = not :D ...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i still say salt build up bro, that why i dont like them damn bags,once there in there ,in there they are,in a pot you could pop the bitch out and root prune it,i still think your not getting good drainage,you could run water threw there until you get the salt washed out,but that washes all your life completlty out,and when it dries your stuck with a brick ,even worse than the salt imo,honestly if you flushed that plant right there,wait how far in flower is it and what do thricomes look like
yeah, I'm down, with the root, pruning... i love it; no problems.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

well, i can't find those cbury pix, again. u/skol, want me to get the book out? i tried to ss some anomalies n got lost.

check out those rc cars!

yeah, it's outta focus n not the right pic.
I'm sayin ph n drop that s. seraphine, reminded me, some zealot grows r treated, as hydro grows. more ph down. thought u were gonna cheat it? ask skol. doesn't seem, like nut burn... seems like a deficiency, but I'd have to check the bible, or skol and the beach twinz, to verify... and I'd guess it's one that isn't taken up, in the 7s...
pm me, if u want ur boy to lose some cake n Laughlin n i can show him a good time, for a few. g, willing... ;D otherwise, I'll put him in a teepee, on the back 9, because alawakbar! he might test positive, for pot, though... that's your fault, too.

20200131 165021
Screenshot 20200131 165325 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Yo SoCal gonna run them chems in a couple weeks for my first indoor photo grow!
did it bother u, u lost the genetics, with the auto, finishes?
so do we have... a complete season, under mars, yet? which finished pics, if so?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Further investigation with a loop, it like Luke root hairs so let it go or cover it?
lost vast amts, in wool... harder, for ME, to guage, moisture... same, with peet boner discs. soil... well, 100%, if i was still n DIRT!!! i just toss em in mason jars, with 6-0, ro, in a closet and then, to grow plugs- those, i could both c & feel, moisture. nothin has died, my fault, since last jan, i believe. I'd say, grab some bag seed n try em all... c what u get a feel for, best. u can still kill trees, with ur pop, method, but beyond... ya tried, soil-ish... now, try the other, kwrap.
that stuff, i can mail- got extra plugs... i THINK, peet discs, unless i gave em to ptsd steve n for sure, held back some rockwool- never know, when ur gonna want sum, on the fly.

ask skol about shovin some hydroton n ur freakmix. man... of course, i read up, on it, but the other day, when i plugged a hose, into a bag, to wash em- shyt's heavy! 2.23 seconds, later- bag was empty, of h2o n schmack, and weighed, nuttin... but the way they work, they're porous, so the water, sheads off, but enough, moisture, remains, without flooding, to service ur gals, like a gigolo.
i love the way the roots, grip onto em, like eagle, claws. it'll break up ur medium. it's inert... ask skol, his take... vs gumby, balls of clay.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

The last 2 cheeseberry I have the ph coming down but overwater and underfed don’t make for a good combination! Lol
On the brite side I learned alit about uptake and availability of amendments ! A.k.a what the fuck I did wrong ! Lol
they called n asked me to suggest a scrog, for this structure, to spread their legs n exposure bush, to more sun. tie downs, if ur ambitious n some, do well, with tomatoe, cages; not that they look to b lacking, bud wise... er.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

for ur spring, question mark- clean it n let any cal, b by your hand. quit f'n around!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

mornin sunshine
please catch up on my grow mosh
i need u to verify some observations i had

man
chemistry's garden is lookin sick!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom