Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timbo0716

Timbo0716

pretty sure i got it from dutchseedshop .
dunno breeder
med, I hate that i may never have the same effects, again... but u know, being from a diff batch and year... it'll b a crap shoot, just trying to get back to neverneverland so... the bar, is set low. i won't ever give dutchy, another penny... so it won't really matter, what seed house, i go to... if they got straight up amnesia... imma get me, summa dem bastages. hopefully, they're regular seeds...
it occurred that usin fems... besides personal preferences... sets up another monsanto... to screw us all, in the blink of an eye... with a handful, of advances... no, ty.

whatcha thinkin, med? that i can borrow a half p, of 2mo cured, anesia, for 6mo... or... sidebyside, race? I'm down... just remind me to meet the mailman, at the curb. I've not looked around, but i would try Pacific seeds, before anywhere else... not that i won't try somewhere, new... i was just real happy with em and am certain, i could find a discount code.

if u go dutch

20discount , or discount20
i forget which
Check out New420guyseeds, he has lots to chose from. regular, fem, auto...many selections.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Screenshot 20200216 104059 Chrome

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok hopefully this is my thread , I just want to first thank everyone, or who ever over at mars , or how ever the fuck I got the free SP-250
Thank you ! I didn’t ask for the light and generally have have trouble accepting gratuitous things, however I do appreciate it Any lite is better than not enuff light at some point. I posted my opinion about the light in different threads under my own free will,
I am a small business owner who usually does not shop over seas big in many instances products are better suited to be manufactured in another country whether it is China or Germany or Italy I dont care it’s still an import to me.
But mars is just trying to support their business, I get it , I do agree they would be much better off with a us rep and different marketing but not my choice or even concern! I don’t know why we all can’t just get along? People over in “that “ thread are ruthless! There no way to make everyone happy. In the end no one was injured there is so much hate and anger in world as it is do you really think it’s worth it over a $100-200$ ?
Def not worth the stress here ! Lmao
@SadBadGrower nice work
Lastly I wont be visiting any light discussions fir a bit just reading them is stressful! Lmao

Moshmen

Moshmen

Just got confirmation of about 30-35 autoflowering regular seeds. I just made the switch to photos last week so I guess let the poppin begin , plus I got a whole bunch of dudes are just intolerant of the starter nutes or water not sure but I’m like 2 fir ten
Can I run n they 50 plants in a year ? Do I want too? Or just store the seeds ? Best way ?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Everything is 70% off at True North Seed Bank for Valentine's Day. They have plenty of Amnesia strains.
omg i can't breathe
sigh.... aaammmmmnnnneeeeessssia.... mmmmm.... cat r u flirting with me; rhetorical.
I'm not speaking to mr pot head olé... 17 fucking years, growing alone and he never thought to squishy squish, multiple, multiple strains, to chase a higher high; tea totalers... go figure. "SMASH IT UP!"; or be THE DAMNED.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and where the f is he, anyway? the gang is comin by, later, to partake and u... sir... were to bring the beer. mrs can go to hobby lobby, with the rest of the nongreen, ladies.
if u were my employee, i would fire u mosh... or at least, celebrate u... mia, since Thursday... omg... what if mosh jr, is babysitting... rhetorical.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

sorry, mosh. thought i was n my lane.
plus
I'm high
high
[platoon, reference]

that's carbon, btw... needs cured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom