Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

I took on a large project that was great I. The beginning but now seem to be gonna break even after a month of work! 🤦‍♂️

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Ok hopefully this is my thread , I just want to first thank everyone, or who ever over at mars , or how ever the fuck I got the free SP-250
Thank you ! I didn’t ask for the light and generally have have trouble accepting gratuitous things, however I do appreciate it Any lite is better than not enuff light at some point. I posted my opinion about the light in different threads under my own free will,
I am a small business owner who usually does not shop over seas big in many instances products are better suited to be manufactured in another country whether it is China or Germany or Italy I dont care it’s still an import to me.
But mars is just trying to support their business, I get it , I do agree they would be much better off with a us rep and different marketing but not my choice or even concern! I don’t know why we all can’t just get along? People over in “that “ thread are ruthless! There no way to make everyone happy. In the end no one was injured there is so much hate and anger in world as it is do you really think it’s worth it over a $100-200$ ?
Def not worth the stress here ! Lmao
@SadBadGrower nice work
Lastly I wont be visiting any light discussions fir a bit just reading them is stressful! Lmao
see! it's not just me!
mosh, is retarded, too!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Just got confirmation of about 30-35 autoflowering regular seeds. I just made the switch to photos last week so I guess let the poppin begin , plus I got a whole bunch of dudes are just intolerant of the starter nutes or water not sure but I’m like 2 fir ten
Can I run n they 50 plants in a year ? Do I want too? Or just store the seeds ? Best way ?
-infamous killer of seed

dear, infamous killer of seed

i know a guy who has run into more finicky strains, at said stage
if they don't finish n cure in 12 days, like most, avg growers n strains... might coulda have ta adjust rh, moisture content n level of propogator, moisture source/s... wasn't a temp issue and sticking to 12, or less vs full trays, better allowed the guy, to control rh. instead of 90%, dome spraying- typical ml's, of ph'd ro, only... and a spare plug/sponge, to control rh, on the down low, said the guy.

i.e. if u don't c celotedons, in 3 days, under light... start adjusting, quickly... better too dry, than mould/dew

-the guy

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

again, dry closet, perfect, poppin, climate
still gotta flush t2 & 4... it's the source of the high n. i been busy.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

mosh, u have the right fanclub, to borrow your microphone: scuze me

anyone know if silver, collodial, works to stroke males off females, with a couple handfuls of sack, or does it only work in one direction, like fight club', bytchtits? r do we know and if we don't... i have some collodial, fem salads, to toss...

Moshmen

Moshmen

So new light time! Thanx to everyone for the mars sp-250 ! But just need more, the size of the sp is perfect for my tent if I had 2 and they were dimmable ( which I can do ) so I messaged mars fir a discount to purchase another sp-250 Even though it’s not really what I wAnt,
I was really surprised at the response, you would think I asked for another light! Hell im one of the haters who could have been pulled back in! But no
Said I haven’t represented properly! ( separate grow journal) and offered me 3% discount really ! Wtf
Ok not trying to start another mars bashing not my intent let’s all get along! Just know this grower will not buy another mars! Not because of quality! But because of the reps attitude! Sorry guess you hit me on a bad day

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
No blaming, no force, it's your choice whether you write the separate growing journal.
Farmers, the "THC" code only offer 3% off, and I couldn't help more on the price, we have our own price system, I can't destroy our price on the market. If you need other help, I will do my best for you. Thanks for your understanding.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Lots more starting leaves and flowers ! But while I was walking the pool area I found this , I forgot about it been there at a month prolly longer no water ! Just a little rain but it’s our dry season , the sun just kooked her except for the tops ? Lol this was well I don’t exacty remember but I think had to much calcium in the soil mix and I just didn’t have room and I can’t kill on purpose! Lmao

E8461215 B794 45D8 A031 EF9B5D22D81D
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Lots more starting leaves and flowers ! But while I was walking the pool area I found this , I forgot about it been there at a month prolly longer no water ! Just a little rain but it’s our dry season , the sun just kooked her except for the tops ? Lol this was well I don’t exacty remember but I think had to much calcium in the soil mix and I just didn’t have room and I can’t kill on purpose! Lmao
`````A few left overs I thought were lost.

100 3874
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Moshymoshy! Great art skills, there.🤣
Thanks for the compliments but really I have limited skills but I have some good tools that do a lot o/ most of the work. I was an electrician in a shipyard for years and we had to fabricate a lot of our equipment to fit the odd shapes on boats. I guess that's where any skills comes from.

My kid gave me shit for smoking out of a crap pipe and said Dad you can do better than that. So after about 50 I had a method developed where could produce a few a day.

Then I went around to the dispensaries here and that was it I couldn't make enough in a day to supply everyone that wanted them. Christmas time was hot. I wasn't making much money with the cost of the woods and time and tools but I got to smoke a lot of different smoke and enough money to keep buying the wood so I just kept making them. Then they went and faux legalized it and all the dispensaries shut down.

Those on the right are just a bit short by about an inch and a half but I like the Birdseye Maple and just dad to finish them. ( stoned carvings) These pipes are ones that didn't sell the last time out with them about 1 1/2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom