Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Thanks for the compliments but really I have limited skills but I have some good tools that do a lot o/ most of the work. I was an electrician in a shipyard for years and we had to fabricate a lot of our equipment to fit the odd shapes on boats. I guess that's where any skills comes from.

My kid gave me shit for smoking out of a crap pipe and said Dad you can do better than that. So after about 50 I had a method developed where could produce a few a day.

Then I went around to the dispensaries here and that was it I couldn't make enough in a day to supply everyone that wanted them. Christmas time was hot. I wasn't making much money with the cost of the woods and time and tools but I got to smoke a lot of different smoke and enough money to keep buying the wood so I just kept making them. Then they went and faux legalized it and all the dispensaries shut down.

Those on the right are just a bit short by about an inch and a half but I like the Birdseye Maple and just dad to finish them. ( stoned carvings) These pipes are ones that didn't sell the last time out with them about 1 1/2 years ago.

Well they are making a comeback here in our smoke shops my generation lookin for those glory days ! Lol (80’s) here

basscaptain

basscaptain

Thanks for the compliments but really I have limited skills but I have some good tools that do a lot o/ most of the work. I was an electrician in a shipyard for years and we had to fabricate a lot of our equipment to fit the odd shapes on boats. I guess that's where any skills comes from.

My kid gave me shit for smoking out of a crap pipe and said Dad you can do better than that. So after about 50 I had a method developed where could produce a few a day.

Then I went around to the dispensaries here and that was it I couldn't make enough in a day to supply everyone that wanted them. Christmas time was hot. I wasn't making much money with the cost of the woods and time and tools but I got to smoke a lot of different smoke and enough money to keep buying the wood so I just kept making them. Then they went and faux legalized it and all the dispensaries shut down.

Those on the right are just a bit short by about an inch and a half but I like the Birdseye Maple and just dad to finish them. ( stoned carvings) These pipes are ones that didn't sell the last time out with them about 1 1/2 years ago.
I need a pipe or 2 Love these........... are they for sale????

Moshmen

Moshmen

Then the two cheese berry in the middle these will be chopped in a couple days, the trichomes are hard for me to read ! Every plant has had a short transition period from partially cloudy to Amber with some clear? I’m sure you vets can tell by the plant it’s self ? I’m trying they both look done in there own way

1E01A635 6A81 4954 8069 AFCB47B9AC08
462DEAFD 79AC 499C 8F47 8F3A5DE5EFA2
E89508D1 6CB7 4274 ABEC 47C14995F05F
Moshmen

Moshmen

The weather has been up and down here too, humidity has been a bitch ! I got more seeds poppin , when do y’all take the make shift humid tent off? As ya see conditions aren’t ideal but just curious how big you let get before exposing to real light

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I need a pipe or 2 Love these........... are they for sale????
I'll trade for seeds, you pay shipping and I'll send you a couple in exchange for a couple of good seeds.It cost me $20 Cdn to ship one to Vancouver( I can't afford to make em and ship them free ) Is there a wood you'd like me to use? Long, Short?

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I have lots of scrapping, stamping, card making stuff and also a collection of beads, wires and crimping tools to make jewelry and beaded spiders, bracelets, etc. It takes up space and I could set up my spare room upstairs, but then I'd always be so far from everything else. So my dining room has sort of become my workshop/greenhouse with my orchids, and even has a weed tent in it now. It is never presentable for fine dining, but anyone coming over is used to it and interested what I'm up to at the moment. It's the heart of my house.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

The weather has been up and down here too, humidity has been a bitch ! I got more seeds poppin , when do y’all take the make shift humid tent off? As ya see conditions aren’t ideal but just curious how big you let get before exposing to real light
My rule is once a seed has been up for 24 hours (maximum) the Dome / cover come soff, hope that helps

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Got sum uncovering to do! Hopefully they survive! Lol
I've gone 48 hours, but I try to not go past 24 if I can help it, and I raised or turn down the lights a little bit when I take the Dome off for at least half a day to let them adjust a bit

Moshmen

Moshmen

Well I never used them before either but was having difficulty getting seeds to pop up, so i thought I’d try something different. but now I’m thinking I just got some dud seeds? Hence the reason I been lookin around here for something different

Moshmen

Moshmen

So got home yesterday and had a couple thirsty plants, watered as normal and came home to this today!

F30833DB 1A35 4029 AD0A 6D3A8899C00D
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom