Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Work days are getting stressful for sure gonna go another week and see what happens ! ? My wife is a diabetic and received her meds in the mail yesterday along with this little inspirational note I thought was appropriate might repost in corona virus thread

GRATEFULNESS: "You cannot be grateful and bitter.
You cannot be grateful and unhappy.
You cannot be grateful and without hope.
You cannot be grateful and unloving.
So just be grateful." - Author Unknown

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Humidifier broken, usually don’t have a problem with low humidity but have had any rain this month! 👎
Any how big swing dropped to 37 got it back to round 48 now but couple the girls weren’t happy ! Lol the widow being one of them
I have never had one issue ever caused by low humidity. I've had many caused by high humidity but never one from low humidity

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thanks guys my continuing improvement is due to you fellas! I took some advice made it my own and copied some of ur stuff! Lol and most importantly you guys motivated me to be better ! There’s no doubt a few more seasons of photos and I be able to produce that top shelf ! Lol when the environment is right lol
Thanx again

Moshmen

Moshmen

I have been fine from 40% to 70% in my experience. Good airflow is key. Low humidity needs watering more often is all.

But i never had 20% or less like out west.
I try to keep mine around 50-55 , so am I backwards here? WhT you think those curls up leaves are from they are 2 plants the first picture being the worst?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I try to keep mine around 50-55 , so am I backwards here? WhT you think those curls up leaves are from they are 2 plants the first picture being the worst?

Its nutrient burn looking to me. Direct wind causes leaf distortion but not so much burn.

Oh and i keep the whole house and basement at 45-60 with humidifier and a couple dehumidifiers. For our health and the garden. Didnt have the same control at my old place.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Is that the curling leaves? I know I see some burn but 2 days ago the leaves were burnt but nice and flat, now they are curling up on the Edges, I thought I read somewhere that humidy swings were the cause?
I need to go reread! I fed her a rreduced feeding yesterday preparing for water only, now I’m both afraid and curious to see her this morning.
Let’s go look

Moshmen

Moshmen

Dumbass ! Forgot turn the dehydro back on and I watered and set out water by the fans, so it’s up ! Lol almost 70%
But everything is on and working now so we will be at 50 again soon

Moshmen

Moshmen

Worked o. The beach today which would normally be full of 1/2 drunk 1/2 naked young adults music blarin bars hoppin at 9 am but instead we had this on the strip in Clearwater beach Florida!
I’ve never been able to see down this street. Stopping every 29 feet for people in the road , there are more people out watching hurricanes than this!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Banana plant comin alive hope to get a small bunch this year , I can’t remember what the red ones are called? And the purple ones I took a snip at a customers gave no idea what it is ? Vinyl with kool purp flowers ! Lol
The red flowers are Gerbera Daisies. The purple flower on the vine is driving me crazy because it looks so similar to Passion Flower, but I think it would have leaflets on the vine, rather than separate leaves. It could still be some variety of Passion Flower. Fuck if I know haha. Congratulations on the poppies! Did you get the papaver somniferum? Those are the specific ones that you can harvest opium gum from. If those are the poppies coming up in the pots in the picture after the sunflower picture, you might have to thin them out at some point. I need to start some soon. Thank you for sharing your flowers! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom