Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Nice set up! I’m in a little 2x4 the sp 250 I run about same heights , but backed it off a little here lately ,
Sometimes I “feel” (my varying opinion) the mars light doesn’t have good coverage at 10-12” ?
Ignore the burnt girl in the corner not her fault 100% grower error lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

Nice set up! I’m in a little 2x4 the sp 250 I run about same heights , but backed it off a little here lately ,
Sometimes I “feel” (my varying opinion) the mars light doesn’t have good coverage at 10-12” ?

Moshmen

Moshmen

So got super busy last month and had my biggest mistake yet! I know I’ve made a few and I’ll make more but im ok with it.
Left like 8 autos in clear solo cups for 3 weeks with out even realizing. So I just got em in their final pots and some are already stretching ! 🤦‍♂️
So much for gettin at least 28gs per plant I been getting closer to 50-60. I’ll get more poppin but gonna have a gap, b smokin Uncured bud, and prolly some black market ! Sux but that will teach me

27F06C01 7884 422A 9235 75A7FFA35B05
Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

The plant I left outside with no water for a month , well it dried all the leaves I prolly posted if here somewhere, I wanted to post in that thread where ol boy stripped all his leaves ? Cuz that’s what she looked like . Now has lots of trichomes but no real bud all leaves
Any explanation

B51001E4 F5F8 4E47 A7AE 7DFA999F0C7D
A6D4D946 9FDE 4EB8 BAFE F5A47071CA51
733B510E 4081 4A8B A265 01FA19E5BF06
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Moon flowers and 4 o clocks comin up
I was raised in a greenhouse that specialized in flowers. As I got older, I never really cared to grow flowers (other than cannabis) for myself and only grew edible plants in my garden. I was lucky enough to have my mother get me back into growing flowers for her when she became too old to really do it for herself. Now I really enjoy growing and breeding most everything. I plant Moonflowers every season along with countless bulbs and really just fucking way too much haha. I need to invest more time and energy into perennials on my land. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Moshmen

Moshmen

I was raised in a greenhouse that specialized in flowers. As I got older, I never really cared to grow flowers (other than cannabis) for myself and only grew edible plants in my garden. I was lucky enough to have my mother get me back into growing flowers for her when she became too old to really do it for herself. Now I really enjoy growing and breeding most everything. I plant Moonflowers every season along with countless bulbs and really just fucking way too much haha. I need to invest more time and energy into perennials on my land. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
We always plant more than we can take care of! Lmao but hey it’s fun
Gonna give poppies a shot this year

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

We always plant more than we can take care of! Lmao but hey it’s fun
Gonna give poppies a shot this year
I want to give poppies a real shot this season as well. I have always had a passion for plant medicine. I have tossed out papaver somniferum seeds every once in a while, but never really gave too much effort to cultivating them. I have a friend who acts like they grow in spite of him haha. I would love to harvest my own opium gum for medicinal use. I wish you well with your poppies! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Moshmen

Moshmen

Love the poppies, something rooted through our poppy flower bed. Some will make it i hope, they are getting big.
Here's a couple pics from last year to inspire you.
Beautiful flowers ! I’m hopeful for just a few , someday we will have a nice bed like that ! You grow bout everything over there on the skunk farm huh? Lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

I want to give poppies a real shot this season as well. I have always had a passion for plant medicine. I have tossed out papaver somniferum seeds every once in a while, but never really gave too much effort to cultivating them. I have a friend who acts like they grow in spite of him haha. I would love to harvest my own opium gum for medicinal use. I wish you well with your poppies! Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Originally the medicine was the driver fir acquiring the seeds, boy the world could use the calming effects right now! Lol
As of lately we have realized gardening itself can have a calming effect, which means more flowers ! Lol
We don’t eat many vegetables here so veggie gardening just don’t make sense .

Moshmen

Moshmen

Love the poppies, something rooted through our poppy flower bed. Some will make it i hope, they are getting big.
Here's a couple pics from last year to inspire you.
What do ya think is my best shot at germination ? I’ve done some research but it be cool to hear from someone that’s actually cultivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom