Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rrock

the rrock

Is on to some happy things first! I missed the sunset tonite haven’t been to the beach in couple weeks I’m having withdrawals now is good time to go spring break season ! I’ll have pics in the coming weeks!
So next best thing is dogs and flowers! Lmao I guess I deleted my new flower pics? Wtf it’s dark I’ll get em later dogs it is ! Lol
where is the race from?Miss my motocross, Hangtown coming up in May <ive only missed about 5 since 1979,hope this shitshow is over by then.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Bike week last Saturday daytonya 50th anniversary! Lots of people but cold ! Only like 60 sucked usually everyone runnin round drunk and half naked! Lmao
I used to race motocross pretty serious, when I was 17 I was on the same team as mike Larocca , I rode fir his dad before that . Every heard of Jeff Stanton ? Lol I rode with him he’s a little older but we only lived about 30 mins apart! We grew up at REDDD —— BUUUD!!! Have been in couple years but lived 45 mins from the track for 25 years raced there and never missed a national.

That’s my brother and son in the white shirts/helmets they work for the super cross , my dad used to sponsor them ain’t paid for tickets in well may be I paid once but usually hit 2-3 a year still !

Most trophies have been broke and trashed over the years the best supervross finish was 12th

FF1AB79E 0D9A 4E50 9A00 0212FD1ED676
11ED19C4 EE19 4971 8D96 6063DDE07A8E
FADCC2FD 16DB 4BF0 895A DC8149A86790
F7616A6D 573C 48B2 9BC5 E15210AF903A
5591BC46 2595 409D A1AE 9AE7FAEFB990
ACF6A44D 99A9 49EA A67F 9A050C5115E6
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I just think think I can get the best coverage equally over the canopy should fit right it ?!

Strips are known to have the best distribution. Growers are like 6” away from the canopy. I want to build a light like this too.

What i dont know but do see is more bars with the wattage spread out more on the pro built lights.

Bet someone who knows more might chime in...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ok these cheese berry plants are just hard to read! First I fucked em up of course with the soil mix but keep em goin do over all plant health been sketchy. But trichs don’t want to turn cloudy! ? These are the best pics I can get and some yes . What ya think

Id like to see a plant pic and a good flower pic please.

I just harvested a problem pre burned and deficient plant i recovered some and it had ambers and degraded trichs along with like 70% cloudy and 25% clear but nice and big and bulbous. We cut her and will know how she turned out soon. She is in the dry closet 2 days so far. I can usually test in 3-4 if i cut up the toke real good.

I think some triches start developing new after recovery and thats why so less uniformity. So just give best guess. Too much amber is degraded thc keep in mind.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Strips are known to have the best distribution. Growers are like 6” away from the canopy. I want to build a light like this too.

What i dont know but do see is more bars with the wattage spread out more on the pro built lights.

Bet someone who knows more might chime in...
I could live with just something to supliment the mars light I have , what I wanna do is put the so-250 in a veg tent and this strips/bars in flower then I have the blurple fir seedling ,
Wife doesn’t want to spentd the cash now with this bullshit but I say stay the path live life to the fullest! Course I’ll prolly lose here! Lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

Id like to see a plant pic and a good flower pic please.

I just harvested a problem pre burned and deficient plant i recovered some and it had ambers and degraded trichs along with like 70% cloudy and 25% clear but nice and big and bulbous. We cut her and will know how she turned out soon. She is in the dry closet 2 days so far. I can usually test in 3-4 if i cut up the toke real good.

I think some triches start developing new after recovery and thats why so less uniformity. So just give best guess. Too much amber is degraded thc keep in mind.

Well I cut all the leaves off today and will chop tomorrow, I cut off a tester branch last week it’s ok I think she was just to burnt, stressed foxtail bad last couple days, but I needed the space anyways this was in soil with lots of Dolomite ran high right up till the end even water only was locking her up crazy at least that’s my story! Lol

the rrock

the rrock

Bike week last Saturday daytonya 50th anniversary! Lots of people but cold ! Only like 60 sucked usually everyone runnin round drunk and half naked! Lmao
I used to race motocross pretty serious, when I was 17 I was on the same team as mike Larocca , I rode fir his dad before that . Every heard of Jeff Stanton ? Lol I rode with him he’s a little older but we only lived about 30 mins apart! We grew up at REDDD —— BUUUD!!! Have been in couple years but lived 45 mins from the track for 25 years raced there and never missed a national.

That’s my brother and son in the white shirts/helmets they work for the super cross , my dad used to sponsor them ain’t paid for tickets in well may be I paid once but usually hit 2-3 a year still !

Most trophies have been broke and trashed over the years the best supervross finish was 12th
waita go bro, that is quite impressive, I had a lot of friends from nocal racing during the mid 80's,met alot of pros(Hannah,Smith ,Chandler and yes Ive heard of Jeff Stanton.
Might have to checkout Daytona in the next few years, I love "visiting" Florida

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

No blaming, no force, it's your choice whether you write the separate growing journal.
Farmers, the "THC" code only offer 3% off, and I couldn't help more on the price, we have our own price system, I can't destroy our price on the market. If you need other help, I will do my best for you. Thanks for your understanding.
class response

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Switching to the photos got the seeds coming got the tent comin think I’m gonna flower with this? And add strips if needed picin a light can be so tough ! $400 and something better and cheaper will be here next month! Lol

ever play COD, infected?

my work here, is done...
first kid on your block! woohoo!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Well I cut all the leaves off today and will chop tomorrow, I cut off a tester branch last week it’s ok I think she was just to burnt, stressed foxtail bad last couple days, but I needed the space anyways this was in soil with lots of Dolomite ran high right up till the end even water only was locking her up crazy at least that’s my story! Lol
nice bush...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

just my take...
ask mars if ya had a fresh page, whether it'd b gratis... and if that's the case... i have a 3x3x8, stand up crapper, tent... what's up! not like I'm camping, soon.

and diesel could walk u through, linking ur seasons/streams so nobody gets lost ;D .

Moshmen

Moshmen

just my take...
ask mars if ya had a fresh page, whether it'd b gratis... and if that's the case... i have a 3x3x8, stand up crapper, tent... what's up! not like I'm camping, soon.

and diesel could walk u through, linking ur seasons/streams so nobody gets lost ;D .
Except I’m thinkin the mars light if frying my very top bud . I’m goin to experiment this next run with different light combo , as it could also be IR I’ve have a 2 chip supplement light runs during flower I think I like it but I think it might be to much ? Any one got opinions on IR? I k ow everyone got mars opinions ! Lmao

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Except I’m thinkin the mars light if frying my very top bud . I’m goin to experiment this next run with different light combo , as it could also be IR I’ve have a 2 chip supplement light runs during flower I think I like it but I think it might be to much ? Any one got opinions on IR? I k ow everyone got mars opinions ! Lmao
For light combo, maybe @ru knuts could give some advice, his set up very cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom