Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Got some autos goin as well- fellow farmer @Frankster has been manufacturing auto flowering seeds - as most already know this is no easy task to get something stable hence the high market price with meh- good results and sometimes total failure I’ve learned a lot about my autos in the last year-

However I also have to run some photos what I have goin now - well there’s no comparison sorry side tracked “squirrel”! Lmao
Frankster seems very passionate to build the best auto he can! Anyhow I volunteered even pushed a little bit to run some, so far and it’s early! But keep in mind I’ve tried all the auto breeders well a lot of them from no names to top breeders- all with varied success

@Frankster gear has performed as well of better in my opinion so far! Keep up the great work !

Here is two blue dream at about 25-30 days - keep in mind I hold most plant back so chances are these could have been much larger in some else’s garden - also using new to me nutes

A550DF25 05C6 4E89 AD0A 00148A461BA9
3C6C4DB1 08F0 4E41 8D5F F26959FE32FB
840A6671 6467 4CEC A1BE 12F46D502EEE
B7FEC858 A73C 4DD2 BAED A77623446735
Moshmen

Moshmen

A little disappointed with the germination rate of Reno’s gear! Mayb it’s my technique? I soak - next round I might try straight to coffeee filter ? But once they were in dirt I like the progress - kept right up with the autos as far as veg growth pretty sure these were tangie. I’d have to look for sure.

The two part mega crop , I like it a lot and yet there are things I don’t like ! Just a learning curve - I’ve supplemented even more cal mag - never got a reason water but it starts out at 380-435 ppm !

A88ECE31 04BD 4393 BCFA 732C1325B15A
7E944435 C2B6 4C80 BF87 6F60CE231079
63B77783 7AD5 4461 B511 164BB8FE9D21
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

A little disappointed with the germination rate of Reno’s gear! Mayb it’s my technique? I soak - next round I might try straight to coffeee filter ? But once they were in dirt I like the progress - kept right up with the autos as far as veg growth pretty sure these were tangie. I’d have to look for sure.

The two part mega crop , I like it a lot and yet there are things I don’t like ! Just a learning curve - I’ve supplemented even more cal mag - never got a reason water but it starts out at 380-435 ppm !
Checkout Masterblend, good stuff!👍

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Auto tent movin right along thanks to @Frankster -

LOoking great moshmen, damn there starting to get thick. Looks like one the left front was a misfire, LOL, you might have to induce it. The one on the right looks like it's going to be nice.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Lefty is about a week behind so we will c - now the blueberry all 4 showed female but haven’t flowered Im givin another week before I go 12/12 they are already monsters so another week won’t matter

01A8C236 6FAB 4A83 A33C D48AFD85AABF
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Was it gifted reno gear? I got some last year and he said he was cleaning out old supply. Maybe 5 years old or a lot more i think. Old seeds means less will germ.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Was it gifted reno gear? I got some last year and he said he was cleaning out old supply. Maybe 5 years old or a lot more i think. Old seeds means less will germ.
Yes they were very discounted I think $1 each he sent a bunch of variety so I got lots of others to go thru

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes they were very discounted I think $1 each he sent a bunch of variety so I got lots of others to go thru

Yeah probably the same stash. I have a bunch too. I was thinking of donating them to a needy grower. Seem to be good plants when they hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom