Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

And lastly this is one of the outdoor plants I’m flowering full of leaf miners and spider mites but I’m let her finish a natural just because- got another outside no pest ! If she finishes got be sweet sorry no pics yet plus it gonna be ugly bud! Lol

5F7E73B6 F8B1 4187 9A2C 21FA774F0D2C
5D523535 861D 468B BE99 DE68353B3952
ArrEll

ArrEll

Ok I am usually just a stalker ! Lmao but I love the farm! And for some reSon just decided to start my own thread for questions and comments about my 3rd grow ! Thanks in advance You guys are great and I know just enuff to be dangerous! Lol

Only thing I see so far, is: Cut down on the frequency of watering. People say "it's almost impossible" to over-water, with those canvas bags. But I'd let it dry down between waterings. Maybe every 3 days???

Other than that - looks good!

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Seen stingrays lots of crabs and horseshoes fish and even a couple black tip sharks, and one dolphin
I grew up going to Cape Hatteras and the Outer Banks, netted a ton of fish in the Pimlico River growing up. Emerald Island, Moorhead City, I also lived 9 years on St. Simons Island, near Brunswick, Ga. and lived 10 years in the Chesapeake Bay area, Northern Virginia, Wash DC and Baltimore, Md. Spent lot's of time down in So. Florida over the years too. Orlando, Tampa, Ft. Meyers, Miami. I've been though most of the continental US and the ocean area's are all special places in my mind. But we must preserve them, for future generations.

That's why I live near the ocean also. Where I live is actually called lake city. Not just ocean though, but mountains to the east, best of both worlds. I've even got a little piece up in the mountains for when it's hot in the summertime. Salmon runs actually end by my property, (huge waterfall) 4 species of salmon. Some of the most pristine water anywhere on earth. The Snohomish River sees returns of Coho Salmon, Pink Salmon, Chum Salmon and Chinook Salmon as well as Summer Steelhead and Winter Steelhead.

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

I grew up going to Cape Hatteras and the Outer Banks, netted a ton of fish in the Pimlico River growing up. Emerald Island, Moorhead City, I also lived 9 years on St. Simons Island, near Brunswick, Ga. and lived 10 years in the Chesapeake Bay area, Northern Virginia, Wash DC and Baltimore, Md. Spent lot's of time down in So. Florida over the years too. Orlando, Tampa, Ft. Meyers, Miami. I've been though most of the continental US and the ocean area's are all special places in my mind. But we must preserve them, for future generations.

That's why I live near the ocean also. Where I live is actually called lake city. Not just ocean though, but mountains to the east, best of both worlds. I've even got a little piece up in the mountains for when it's hot in the summertime. Salmon runs actually end by my property, (huge waterfall) 4 species of salmon. Some of the most pristine water anywhere on earth. The Snohomish River sees returns of Coho Salmon, Pink Salmon, Chum Salmon and Chinook Salmon as well as Summer Steelhead and Winter Steelhead.
Only Gulf coast here! Lol course it’s only 2 hrs to the Atlantic as well

7DD5249F 8EAA 4468 83E6 57FA252110D2
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Only Gulf coast here! Lol course it’s only 2 hrs to the Atlantic as well

What I love about east/gulf coast is that the water is much warmer, here in Seattle it's virtually impossible to get in, even during the summer months. I used to be in the water more than I was out, as a kid visiting North Carolina. The murky looking color, plentiful jellyfish and occasional man o war, never really bothered me much. I don't think I've ever been stung by a box jellyfish or anything life threatening. Cut my foot a few times or had crabs/clams pinch my toes, but that's about it.

The pacific while very majestic, it's not all that fun to swim in.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
So all this discussion about pest/critters I thought jeez let’s see just how bad I got it and omg! These flyers are takin over , I didn’t realize it was that bad

Man, I've been killing it with this pure crop 1, it's expensive but well worth it, I know some good products cost more, but sometimes it seems crazy. (ie. $200+ per gallon) Anyhow, been working trying to create a cheaper but similarly effective formula also, just waiting on some of the ingredients to arrive.

I would do something like 3 tsp/L of citric acid foliar spray's on them guys and try to dissolve them, or hit them with something that's going to knock them back good. Keep in mind whatever you do, you need to address the inevitable potential of secondary fungal infections, so cover both bases, if you can.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Got a new ride the other day / fishing kayak for my wife so she can stand up and adjust what ever including seat height - ingnore my garbage junk! Lol

wow thats quite the top of the line kayak.

Moshmen

Moshmen

wow thats quite the top of the line kayak.
I was fortunate to find it in a guys second story condo and they couldn’t carry it down so it just sat in a living room ! Finally the lady said get it out - I said not trying to offend you but my budget is 350 she said if you can get it down the stairs it’s urs ! I said hell yeah - it is really nice 👍

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well I have t really eradicated them the yellow sticky’s are helping control - I hit the veg plants with spinosad kills all kinds of shit I know it’s bad shit but it works
I also prune leaves when needed, keep the fan in high lol

I will treat new incoming promix I think that’s where they came from but hard to say

it doesn't make sense to me that bugs are in a dry sealed bale of pro mix.

but it does that they are in a grow store.

I just bought some spinosad just in case. I cant say crap because i have recently treated with imid. The killer of the bees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom