Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

YES! oh... i feel like I'm spendin money, right along side you... 2pk? how mucho?! lemme c what my "save for later", million dollar dream spee list, has em for... the gurl ain't leavin the house, but I've had my coffee... imma go hide, next to a homeless, camper and use wmart (the devil) wifi, n b right behind u, i THINK... dunno... she might see the paypal history... sigh.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

old school is makin me consider the abc fire extinguisher that if it's ur first time and ur down wind... it's worse than granny's farts. i was suffocating, for weeks. i wanna c don king between xsorb and an abc, fire extinguisher.

bah! i don't need 16", for $90some... i forget- 10s? it's 10s, that she stole, to blow on her head, right?

i gave up. i saw the 6", i could swear they're bigger. i saw the hurricane intake, for $130... started drooling... figured i wasn't on THAT oil... and thought best to hang up, before the 976 gal charged me the $130...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

old school is makin me consider the abc fire extinguisher that if it's ur first time and ur down wind... it's worse than granny's farts. i was suffocating, for weeks. i wanna c don king between xsorb and an abc, fire extinguisher.

bah! i don't need 16", for $90some... i forget- 10s? it's 10s, that she stole, to blow on her head, right?

i gave up. i saw the 6", i could swear they're bigger. i saw the hurricane intake, for $130... started drooling... figured i wasn't on THAT oil... and thought best to hang up, before the 976 gal charged me the $130...
do you ever talk in english,make my damn head hurt ,sorry mosh but shit,time for the button on this one hahaah

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

school's just jealous. it MIGHT b the white widow, as it's been since i start that earl. but i suspect it's a decade on pain management, poison, o.s.
ur my boy, blue!
yeah, luv the cuz, vinny. i been thinkin to fire up: "BETTER OFF DEAD". the rubbish truck, under the bridge, keeps goin through my head.

any pics, today, moshpit?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Lol. Thats where it came from. “Two Yoots”
school's just jealous. it MIGHT b the white widow, as it's been since i start that earl. but i suspect it's a decade on pain management, poison, o.s.
ur my boy, blue!
yeah, luv the cuz, vinny. i been thinkin to fire up: "BETTER OFF DEAD". the rubbish truck, under the bridge, keeps goin through my head.

any pics, today, moshpit?
Lmao! Another great flick!
I don’t bout the pics I got her a little warm last nite with out the dehumidifier! They are a little sad today ! Most ladies don’t like their picture taken when they don’t look good ! But hey I been married almost 30 years so I guess I take them anyways !

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

turns out, they r the 6inchers. the hurricanes r so much stronger, than my biggunz/krap brand. never thought they were so small; i just like the focused flow n the clipz.

how many fans u get? no more 2 pk. vivosun, has some new ones, in a 2pk; least i never seen em, b4.
any thoughts on vivo smalls? my vivo intake n exhaust, work great, but the virgin, aussy, filters, suck my ash. whole joint, stanx!
I'm on the fence: only NEED, one, if any... but i WANT!!! another 2! I'm a teepee, addict!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

yeah, i been starving mine cause the no veg- the like to store that N, they never get to use, so my gals were embarrassed/embarrassing today, as well, but that's what we get, for experimenting.
i saw faded green, purple, startling to rear its ugly head. i know what i shorted them, so I'm on it. ph, hit the floor (5.3, 5.2, 5.4 & 5.5 - i put 4ml, into 13gal r.o... left em to breathe in the fresh h2o, for a day... they're pist! i got too busy, takin holiday veteran pics, for the local club - and forgot to return, to double check the ph. i should just break down n get those ph, buffer tablets. anyone usin em? like em? best price.
but i took the pics. just a part of growing pains, is it not?

Moshmen

Moshmen

turns out, they r the 6inchers. the hurricanes r so much stronger, than my biggunz/krap brand. never thought they were so small; i just like the focused flow n the clipz.

how many fans u get? no more 2 pk. vivosun, has some new ones, in a 2pk; least i never seen em, b4.
any thoughts on vivo smalls? my vivo intake n exhaust, work great, but the virgin, aussy, filters, suck my ash. whole joint, stanx!
I'm on the fence: only NEED, one, if any... but i WANT!!! another 2! I'm a teepee, addict!
Ur a fuckin riot ! I got 2 more cheapos at Ollie’s bargains ! It’s a buy out store. Order the dehumidifier, got some damp rid and charcoal for humidity for now Got it down to 68 rh and temp back under control at 71 f hopefully the rh keeps dropping!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

yup. glad u mentioned it. HOPEFULLY!

your stalkers will think of something, if it doesn't.

try the house a/c, on fan, only? doesn't cost, what the actual a/c does. i don't remember life, before overkill, dehumidifier, but if nothing else, it gave me enough peace of mind, to sleep a FULL 2hrs.

Moshmen

Moshmen

yup. glad u mentioned it. HOPEFULLY!

your stalkers will think of something, if it doesn't.

try the house a/c, on fan, only? doesn't cost, what the actual a/c does. i don't remember life, before overkill, dehumidifier, but if nothing else, it gave me enough peace of mind, to sleep a FULL 2hrs.

That’s the root cause of the humidity, I had to turn off the ac! It’s like 70 f outside right now ! Burr! And 81% rh! Holy shit it should be ☔️ raining. Normally I keep the whole house at about 50% rh! And my grow space is easier to manage . Hopefully the cold spell breaks and we can get back to normal!

Moshmen

Moshmen

I listen to all you cloners so as I was trimming last week I popped this branch in soil and wola! New growth ! I’m sure I’ll try cloning when I can get to real pot plants(photoperiod) ! Lol

66C77C79 99A7 4591 AC54 813167D5100C
B

Badmf

Ok I am usually just a stalker ! Lmao but I love the farm! And for some reSon just decided to start my own thread for questions and comments about my 3rd grow ! Thanks in advance You guys are great and I know just enuff to be dangerous! Lol
Get a high quality ph/tds meter test your soil avoid headaches down the road additionally most hydro shops will accommodate testing just don't abuse the service!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ahh- shez fine.
so that's an auto clone...? k- she gonna age, right along with the rest so if u don't see stretch: shytcan time. fine job, grower! u can snip half ea leaf... hmmm, on second thought- let us not stress delay, ms auto clone.

no, not the a/c- just fan mode, mosh. i WISH, i had tracked the diff, back then. ummm lemme run mine, for 30 & I'll letcha know, unless i forget to look, again...

u main gals, look overnight, improved so ya done great- they're already sayin so. the back of the bus- on the rt- i figure they're still drunk, from today's feedin/h2o.
nice recovery! nobody would b the wiser!

and THAT, to me... that's a great grower. fine job! great attitude!

(another movie...) I ♡ U, [mosh]man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom