Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Some of my plants look the way they do because I fuck with them just to see what happens sometimes? So yes a sog or a scrog is prolly in the future !
The light intensity is definitely higher ! I haven’t put a meter under there think I’ll do that tonite!
A tell you that it’s taking me about 10 plants before I even pull off dead leaves let alone living ones! But this time I removed lower bud sites not true lollipop but I see the difference . We used to stake em down outside next to river to keep short and hid ! Been thinking about tryin to do that in a tent? I got an extra small one I can set up now
Evenin change
don't forget unnatural trails, h2o lines, night vision- plants don't squint... there's a YouTube guy that has stuff, like how not to get busted... down b the river.

hey, m! not stayin, long...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Im not sure prolly marketing guys made it up?
that never made sense to me. it's a plant, not a choice... the advent of mainstream collodial type products- not havin seeds- seems like greed, or too new, to have em. ehh... breeder' perog... whatever. maybe they had a family emergency n no time ;D .

the white, was similarly difficult. godfather og... trend strains, suk, to get hung up on! argh argh!

Moshmen

Moshmen

that never made sense to me. it's a plant, not a choice... the advent of mainstream collodial type products- not havin seeds- seems like greed, or too new, to have em. ehh... breeder' perog... whatever. maybe they had a family emergency n no time ;D .

the white, was similarly difficult. godfather og... trend strains, suk, to get hung up on! argh argh!
Soon there will be more law suits amongst breeders and trademark infringements ! It will b ridiculous I’m sure .
How many people call gg4 gorilla glue still ya think ? Millions ? So was the money spent on that bullshit even worth it?
And ya no time today at all! Trying to get ready for a vacation! Lol

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Soon there will be more law suits amongst breeders and trademark infringements ! It will b ridiculous I’m sure .
How many people call gg4 gorilla glue still ya think ? Millions ? So was the money spent on that bullshit even worth it?
And ya no time today at all! Trying to get ready for a vacation! Lol
the lovely g said a pharmaceutical company bought out um... Monsanto, recently. ok- talk about a financial giant... i expected, Monsanto, to buy earth. pretty sure, i saw it in the minutes, from the earth, planning commission and on the earthy plans. so... a titan, just bought an uncharitable, company and put even more billions, into the power, behind the throne. I'd take a gander at the investor, roster... anyway, can u imagine? gmo seeds, ONLY... ALL- TRADEMARKED/MONOPOLIZED? think bees, can't b conscripted, conspirators? seen wanted? remember the citizen watches, marching two, by two... splitting the pie, advancing on Freeman? remember timex, in THE FLY? "BRUNDLEFLY"!!! that's what's really goin on!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

teach called in sick...

I'll b your substitute, today. children, where'd we leave off? chapter 11: reorganization! the shiny object, arrives... what's today? omg, trash day! y'all r doin the lord's work! class dismissed! don't forget your paraphernalia and munchies!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

oh... seed org. could b diff. there's a great seed co/supply co, up there.. they get really "myopic", with their own lineages.. it's a subjective thing... what they do, they do, very well. i have one of their boosters. it's cheaper than shooting powder and u don't have to by cases, of individual, packets. they have a bible, of their strains n um schwag- pdf, gratis- it's worth a read.

dunno bout their shipping policies, but their genetics r "owned ", within my sphere of influence, if i really wanted em.

I'm not sure, whether it was Humboldt county's own, or not, but think that's where- oh- ok- booster came from town- bible was just read so... nm. I'm stupid.

booster stats: 0:15:15.

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

the lovely g said a pharmaceutical company bought out um... Monsanto, recently. ok- talk about a financial giant... i expected, Monsanto, to buy earth. pretty sure, i saw it in the minutes, from the earth, planning commission and on the earthy plans. so... a titan, just bought an uncharitable, company and put even more billions, into the power, behind the throne. I'd take a gander at the investor, roster... anyway, can u imagine? gmo seeds, ONLY... ALL- TRADEMARKED/MONOPOLIZED? think bees, can't b conscripted, conspirators? seen wanted? remember the citizen watches, marching two, by two... splitting the pie, advancing on Freeman? remember timex, in THE FLY? "BRUNDLEFLY"!!! that's what's really goin on!
I believe I was Bayer a few years ago ,

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

swear, not 30 seconds ago, the lovely g, said, "who'd u say, bought Monsanto?"...
"sweetie, u were the one, who told me."...
"bayer"... as I'm readin ur mention of same.jinx!!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i think it's 33.3bar percent of my reasoning, for creating my own strains, now and um... holdin on, tight, to any gens, i happon upon.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

A bit of advice, if your running autos stick to one strain, your leaves should be reaching for the light, could your light be to close to the sick plant? Did you check ph? Have you fed them? Northern lights is a beginner friendly strain that lets most minor mistakes slide, your other strains may not be so forgiving, the reason you grow 1 strain at a time is beacuse some plants may be much bigger than others you will have to raise light and the smaller strains will suffer for it, this is just friendly advice, your grow will run much better if you stick to 1 stain at a time in my humble opinion.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I also grow 3-4 strains at a time to decide what I like and what I don’t sooner . Also kinda forces ya to hone “skills” readin plants ? For what ever reason I’m determined to develop a style to fulfill basic needs which will require multiple strains. So I’m jumpin in head first!
Some plants I’m ultimately guessing the problem try something and see the result .
Plant size is a challenge ! And my tents are too full! But at least I know it’s wrong ! I figure if I can grow under these conditions , just wait till the room is done! 😍 by then I’ll prolly switch to something faster! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom