Mosh wants to learn to grow !

• Thread starter Moshmen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Also i grow in 40-45% humidity all winter with no issues from humidity. Lots of talk here about it but in tests i have read and in ed rosenthals book humidity was not a factor for quality or yield. Watering may need to be adjusted.

I think you dont need cal mag and are adding it regularly. Too much cal things get locked out quick. Too much mag, cal gets messed up. I see both deficiencies on that fan leaf and it would explain the advanced potassium deficiency too.

No need for cal mag in potting soil. Thats what the lime in soil is for. And any in tap or spring water.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Also i grow in 40-45% humidity all winter with no issues from humidity. Lots of talk here about it but in tests i have read and in ed rosenthals book humidity was not a factor for quality or yield. Watering may need to be adjusted.

I think you dont need cal mag and are adding it regularly. Too much cal things get locked out quick. Too much mag, cal gets messed up. I see both deficiencies on that fan leaf and it would explain the advanced potassium deficiency too.

No need for cal mag in potting soil. Thats what the lime in soil is for. And any in tap or spring water.
Part of me thought lock out of phosphorus- but so many of the deficiencies look similar it gets challenging! I don’t know how you do it from pictures.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Part of me thought lock out of phosphorus- but so many of the deficiencies look similar it gets challenging! I don’t know how you do it from pictures.

I guess. And i guess i have looked up problems a lot with the 400 or so plants i have grown in a row starting with no experience.

I sure aint right all the time.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thank you everyone ! Information much appreciated! It rained last nite so I’m going to keep on going with rain water as usual

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok water nite again for the problem child, been raining so back to rain water that I’m comfortable with . I’m going with straight rain water for a good rinse to see where we are? ppm 21 ph 7.1 in- WTF happened here? After 20-25% runoff I get 2.2 ec? I’d that even possible, ph 5.2 how is this plant still alive? I checked all meters and they are calibrated. I got no idea what happened but we gonna try to rinse her out

Moshmen

Moshmen

Tent over crowded imagine that, lol takin this one could have went a couple days longer but getting hot in here. More stitches love potion! - so far I love this strain wish I had more beans - easy grower for a Sativa leaner even I get it! Lol super peppery smell and taste a nice uplifting put a smile on your face buzz ,

DCF22A23 DB01 4631 AD33 383C9983E32E
17201622 2A84 40D9 9E2F 3CFED4FC5821
F626886B EF1C 4228 BEDD 7CE7EAEB2BB4
Moshmen

Moshmen

Well been a rough couple weeks for my garden , missed watering for a day that sucked
And last nite was the worst I watered with plain rain water ph right at 7 and only bout 40 ppm and bam all plants in flower turned yellow or dried up? Wtf I’ll have to ck my meters but I calibrate.
Just plain ugly !

A9AAC39A D609 42D3 A011 3E52F90A5667
670304BF B1B5 4684 951B DB289D394389
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well been a rough couple weeks for my garden , missed watering for a day that sucked
And last nite was the worst I watered with plain rain water ph right at 7 and only bout 40 ppm and bam all plants in flower turned yellow or dried up? Wtf I’ll have to ck my meters but I calibrate.
Just plain ugly !

What the...!?!?!?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah I got no idea right now but it’s not good!
How bout you man ? I up and runnin again yet?

Not yet. I figured i deserved a couple weeks off after 6 years gardening every day.

Im going to re do the veg room with no tent and my 315cmh. And i will start the next plants in the flower room with a 600w hortilux blue bulb. And i got the botanigard for the inevitable wave of root aphids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom