• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey Mota-

One question for you if you dont mind: how does your Heri compare to the Sannie heri or are they the same?

Chemota Dragon sounds awesome.

JB

I sent sannie the heri stock but no 2 peeps will select the exact same parents so there will be some variation from what i did.

Motarebel

Motarebel

I've been hearing about your genetics for a few years now....
A friend had the Heri a couple years ago but was having germ issues soooo, it never came to fruition. I've been looking for KQ beans for 2 years. May have found some already. I didn't know you had em as well. Sounds like ya have some killer stuff in the line up. Glad ta hear your back in binnis...

I started out working KQ back in '02 and the next batch will be F7's.

G

G.F. Greens

glad your back bro. cant wait for some of that dragon, i hear it taste a lot better than the heri but packs just as much of a punch.

GFG

D

doggyD73

I'll have pure heri and a heri BX-1 ,trying to up the yield with the BX-1 while keeping the killer heri stone.

Motaaaa.. mah man. Glad to see you're back again n don't give up. So what other strain will you be using with the BX-1? Afghani?

A

azmatis

im def in for both chemota and the heri
great to see you back man!
are you going to do anymore work with the dutchflowers gens?
much respect
azmatis

N

nor cali farmer

welcome back dude rock some seeds your better off by yourself anyway

S

SweetIslandFunk

Well our first release will be some Redneck Koosh( pre98 Bubba x G-13/HP) and Lemon G (G-13/HP x Dutch flower's Lemon thai). We're working with a strain called RockyMountainHigh(Mikado x Colorado Green Bud) that our Colorado bro Moio created,it's absolutely sick. I got Herijuana,chemota dragon,KQ,Blue Kronic,Sour Black,BX-Q and BubbaYum being sifted thru and plans to be brought back.Many more projects like the Lemon thai with Keyplay,the sativa lemon thai is the bomb. That's just off the top of my head,things are really getting crazy around here with the new demand for medical seeds.
well since im in colorado im going to have to grab that milehigh strain, and herijuana ill be all over that too

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

super cool... welcome back!!!

im hyped on your f7 kq, and all the other stuff...

many blessings on your projects

K

Krip Keeper

yes yes mota, id like to grab some of those kq beans.

long live brutha mota!

B

BrainTease

Hey Mota glad to see you back up and running! That Ghash puts out some insane trichs. I was lucky to trade for 5 beans and did a open polly to get more. I plan to cross it to the Heri I got from your stock a few yrs back. I'm looking forward to your new work. Any chances of the Toxic Blue making a comeback?

Motarebel

Motarebel

One of the crew will make the Toxic Blue available in about 5-6 weeks.

A

ask420

Hey mota i couldnt help but wonder if we would see a return of blowfish, moondawg, or your G13BX anytime soon?

Motarebel

Motarebel

Sour Black?

Could we get some more info on this one, Please?

I used a female G-13/BlackWidow and hit it with a male Sour D 2.5. Only a few peeps got to run this the first time around and that was 6 years ago.A compact plant,good yield with a nice balanced head/body stone. Flowering time is 65-75 days,the longer flowering pheno is the one i'll be working with as it's the most potent of the 2.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey mota i couldnt help but wonder if we would see a return of blowfish, moondawg, or your G13BX anytime soon?

The straight Blowfish won't be done again but the Fugu kush will be.

I haven't talked to Loompa in some time and don't know his plans for Moondawg,best we can do is some Huckleberry Hound wich is (Chemdog D x Blueberry) x Moondawg.I can't put a timeframe on these other than it's being started.

The G-13BX will be back,it's on the "to do" list.We also used the Pacific G clone in the Green Manalishi ( G-13 x G-13/HP), a limited pG-13 x Lemon thai release and other crosses we have planned.

H

haze89

Mota, glad you're back on the site. Never got a chance to run your gear but I definitely wanna grab that fugu kush. I was pissed I didn't get em before they sold out, so I'm glad they'll be back.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Mota please tell me some good news ;)

Mota do you plan on releasing any pure G13/HP, or Grendel?????? I would almost kill for a few packs of grendel. It was some of the most effective medicine I tried in a long time. It totally stopped my CPH flares. For perspective I would gladly give up a whole gripe of my "elite" clone only's for some grendel. I am very curious about the G13/HP as the grendel I had sampled was very G13/HP dominant I would say.

Motarebel

Motarebel

who's still in the crew, if you don't mind me asking, mate?

Dang,i can't slip anything by in this forum can i?:rofl When the time is right i'll let ya know who's behind the curtains. I will say we have 2 labels,the Motarebel line will be available to the 14 legal states to med card holders. The other label is supplying the general public and some will be available here,that's up to each breeder but i'll be keeping the farmers entertained with some old and new stuff.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Mota do you plan on releasing any pure G13/HP, or Grendel?????? I would almost kill for a few packs of grendel. It was some of the most effective medicine I tried in a long time. It totally stopped my CPH flares. For perspective I would gladly give up a whole gripe of my "elite" clone only's for some grendel. I am very curious about the G13/HP as the grendel I had sampled was very G13/HP dominant I would say.

Grendel has been worked to an F3 by one of the crew,not sure when those will be available though.

The pure G-13/HP was gifted to me with the request i that i make crosses only, wich we abide by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom