ojd

good to see you back bro

ive always wanted to run some of your stuff

always diferent from the rest with alot of choice

keep up the great work

peace

P

Pow3rBaLL

Maaaan, where the hell are the Motarebel beans, ^^^^^^^wuts good OJD?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Good Day

There is a fellow claiming to be a sole distributor of your genetics to the Denver Medical Community, whom I found though budtrader.com

I am curious if you have such a rep here in Denver?

I'm a caregiver/dispensary operator and really would prefer to avoid any run around beforehand if it's possible.

Thanks

Motarebel

Motarebel

Good Day

There is a fellow claiming to be a sole distributor of your genetics to the Denver Medical Community, whom I found though budtrader.com

I am curious if you have such a rep here in Denver?

I'm a caregiver/dispensary operator and really would prefer to avoid any run around beforehand if it's possible.

Thanks

Yes,he's the lone distributor for Motarebel Genetics,i don't think there's much stock left at sannies. The Motarebel Genetics will be available for med card holders in the 14 legal states and we just started to supply a dispensory in Norcal.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Yes,he's the lone distributor for Motarebel Genetics,i don't think there's much stock left at sannies. The Motarebel Genetics will be available for med card holders in the 14 legal states and we just started to supply a dispensory in Norcal.

Nice Where can I get them in Colorado!!!... Seriously thats great Mota and Ill be looking out for them here in the Rocks......

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter

Thanks brother!

DeRail

DeRail

I heard that Harborside will be carrying the Motarebel line of genetics soon.
Motarebel has some Kewl new packaging for his beans and the best part is Made in USA right on the label.
way to go Motarebel !

M

Medicinal

I heard that Harborside will be carrying the Motarebel line of genetics soon.
Motarebel has some Kewl new packaging for his beans and the best part is Made in USA right on the label.
way to go Motarebel !

Ha!! Thats cool as hell. Hey mota if ya see this could you maybe put up a list of your upcoming releases? I wanna get that green manalishi. It's supposed to have nice mix of head and body right? :icon_spin:

Motarebel

Motarebel

First up we have Redneck Koosh- pre 98 Bubba kush x G-13/HP

Double Koosh - an F2 selection of Redneck koosh,bubba dom parents were used.

Gryphon - G-13/HP x Lemon thai

Herijuana- IBL

Iron Mike - RockyMountainHigh x Herijuana

just pollenated-

Green Manalishi - pacific G x G-13/HP

Double Redneck - Redneck koosh x G-13/HP

MTF x G-13/HP- MTF is from the Thunderfuck Valley,nothing like what Bros.Grimm and Sagarmatha's version.

I am or will be using the following for current projects-

Romulan- the real stuff,not the grape rom from reeferman.

UBC Chemo- the indica version from Woodhorse seeds,the best representation in seed form.

Chemota Dragon- Chemo x Killa queen- body stone rivals herijuana.

RockyMountainHigh - Mikado x Colorado Green bud- this is party ending material,almost too strong.

Lemon Thai - from DutchFlowers via Elite seeds.

Just a few in a long list of treasures we'll be playing with,new ones pop up daily.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cant wait... looks like ur bringin a lot of new fire to the game! hope these projects work out well bro, bound to come across a few killers in this bunch..

E

Eggman

Good to read you Mota. Will you be around more often and will these be available here or at Sannies?
Eggman

R

rennie37

hey mota i saw awhile ago u said that you were planing on making some crosses wth the white? are you still gonna do it?

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
mota that list is nasty damn cant wait! do you know about time estimate?

Motarebel

Motarebel

I didn't connect with the White, it just didn't do it for me.

The Redneck koosh and Double koosh are ready,Gryphon is being tested,Herijuana and Iron Mike are 3 weeks from harvest.

Stock will be available in several new outlets this and the coming year.Some minor details holding things up but we're slowly getting our foot in the door.

Almost forgot i have some of my old Bubbayum ( Bubba x Yumbolt) going to make F2's and use a male to make a Bubba Bx-1. I suppose since someone used bubbleyum as a name, i should rename mine even though i made it back in '03.

C

CAPO

I always wondered...what happened to Yumboldt. Maybe just call it BubbaYum!

Good to see Mota in action and seeing your beans in Co-Ops will be sanctified happiness.

Motarebel

Motarebel

I always wondered...what happened to Yumboldt. Maybe just call it BubbaYum!

Good to see Mota in action and seeing your beans in Co-Ops will be sanctified happiness.

Looks like Sagarmatha is no longer making yumboldt wich is a shame,find the right pheno and it was excellent.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Mota, Very nice..brother!! Can not wait to see these:First up we have Redneck Koosh- pre 98 Bubba kush x G-13/HP

Good to have you back!! Thank You for all you do!! monkey5

M

Medicinal

First up we have Redneck Koosh- pre 98 Bubba kush x G-13/HP

Gryphon - G-13/HP x Lemon thai

Herijuana- IBL

Iron Mike - RockyMountainHigh x Herijuana

just pollenated-

Green Manalishi - pacific G x G-13/HP

Double Redneck - Redneck koosh x G-13/HP

MTF x G-13/HP- MTF is from the Thunderfuck Valley,nothing like what Bros.Grimm and Sagarmatha's version.

I am or will be using the following for current projects-

Romulan- the real stuff,not the grape rom from reeferman.

UBC Chemo- the indica version from Woodhorse seeds,the best representation in seed form.

Chemota Dragon- Chemo x Killa queen- body stone rivals herijuana.

RockyMountainHigh - Mikado x Colorado Green bud- this is party ending material,almost too strong.

Lemon Thai - from DutchFlowers via Elite seeds.

Just a few in a long list of treasures we'll be playing with,new ones pop up daily.

You'd KILL the game with this kinda line up n u know it.. you can't do this mota.. we're sorry

M

Medicinal

LoL fuck it make the music n do you.. That MTF you say is nothing like the Bros. Grimm version? I remember it being huge yielding with a mint aroma. How does your version of MTF differ mota? Also.. a litte more on your Rocky Mountain High..If ya don't mind, gotta say I like the name. It's original, but hows the bud? Do ya say it's a day ender as in killer indica?
:sun

Motarebel

Motarebel

LoL fuck it make the music n do you.. That MTF you say is nothing like the Bros. Grimm version? I remember it being huge yielding with a mint aroma. How does your version of MTF differ mota? Also.. a litte more on your Rocky Mountain High..If ya don't mind, gotta say I like the name. It's original, but hows the bud? Do ya say it's a day ender as in killer indica?
:sun

Sag's MTF is a real nice indica with a strong chocolate flava,small yield.

Grim's MTF was a huge yielder and what i had was like red grapes/grapefruit flava,those were F2's from FET.

This MVTF has a glowing appearance, a jade green color. The smell is quite strong,a mix between sour milk and smelly socks. This is my first run and haven't finished any yet but i like what i see.

The RMH has an average yield,plants will double in size once placed in 12/12. Nice dense nugs that have a deep raspberry/strawberry aroma. The flava isn't a sweet candy like,more like a gentle breeze of wildflowers. The powerful stone screams indica but the stone is very balanced.The buds take on a purple hue and coated high alpine fuzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom