Motherlode back at it - white fire coco grow

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks good, Motherloade! Can't wait to do a coco run. Good luck with the rest of ur grow. These ladies about to take off soon. I will def be around this thread lurking! Lol.

E

ElSenorKushmane

I'm sure your gonna kill it just like you did the previous run bro.

Abek666

Abek666

ok you have to explain to me why are these gals in such small pots?
or i missjudge by the look no ovence here i just ask is in coco the room for roots so much more huge or what im just courios how this will work when you have the time to explain i will listen.

cu motherload and keep up the good work

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
those pots are 6" -so yeah a bit on the small side - however the bottoms of the pot arent like a normal nursery pot - its a mesh - so the roots grow right through the coco mat into the tray - there is a lot more room for the roots then it looks like

I did no intend for my plants to get that big though - they frigging would not stop in stretch

Ill try and get a photo update later tonight

peace

edit: thinking about it the crazy stretch was prolly due to the fact that I fucked up and overcrowded them

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet brah>>looking forward to seeing how them ladies are looking:makeup<<<

:passingjoint:

gtd

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
day 35 flower - photo update

pix finally - yay - lol

the last one is my white d at only 28 days

think I gave rep to everybody who posted

5 25 a
5 25 b
5 25 c
5 25 d
5 25 e
5 25 f
5 25 g
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Girls look perfect as usual brah! I might have to try the coco mat under my Smart Pots one of these rounds... :cool

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Ditto on the plant health. Now where's my damn rep!

Just kidding, it's you who deserves the rep. You got that coco working for you real nice.

Those calyx's on the second pic look extra nice and juicy. Makes you want to just pop one off to fire up right away:D

You rock sir.

-TF

S

Steel Erection

Nice bro everything looks lush. I dig the set up. I planted today and used 8" net pots and put a coco mat on the bottom. How many times a day are you flooding and how high. How tall do you think your plants are almost 3'? -SE

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Man they look good especially for 5 weeks. You keep rolling out the hits motherlode.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Nice bro everything looks lush. I dig the set up. I planted today and used 8" net pots and put a coco mat on the bottom. How many times a day are you flooding and how high. How tall do you think your plants are almost 3'? -SE

I flood once a day - not very high up the pot - maybe 2" max - though before the roots were established under the mats I was flooding them halfway - i also top feed every other day with dif additives and no base nutes - this gives me more control over what additives I give and when and also flushes them a bit so the salts down build up - they are at least 4.5 feet tall - too damn tall

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>looking mighty fine bro<<keep up the good work

looks like so far them small pots are working out for ya:)
:passingjoint:

gtd

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful Plants

Well done Bro, great skills. Can almost smell them from here

mal

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Very nice. Those plants look great and Im digging your grow style man. Cool shit.

Top Bottom