Motherlode's first UC run with White Fire #3 - come on in, the waters fine!

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
:sign0005: You are one talented dude! Seriously, You got it going on motherlode. Hats off to ya my friend.

fred

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I'M A BAD MOTHERF*CKER.

HAHHA

I get to see Tosh tomorrow night. Stoked.

NICE! - i recorded his standup the other night on comedy central - funny shit!

Thats some growing there,the best i have seen so far.Thick ass stocks,canopy of green and fire growing everywhere!!! Thats going to be a hell of a harvest!!

thank you zonk - appreciate the compliments - I hope your right!

:sign0005: You are one talented dude! Seriously, You got it going on motherlode. Hats off to ya my friend.

fred

thx for the kind words bro - the feeling is mutual mang!

Looking great and happy!

right on dave - so far so good - still hate worrying about baddies in my water - hoping to finish strong.

Pic update coming right up - a whole day early and shit too

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
day 20 photo update

got a lot of shit going on later this week so I thought Id get the update in early instead of not at all

you will notice something different right away - day 17 they got the chopola big time - I didnt want to be fucking around with a bunch of popcorn nugs so anything not through the first level of screen and all the sucker branches got trimmed up - naked gals they are now

I have still been suprcropping them almost daily

I added a 600 hps in the middle

tried bumping the nutes up to 900 and saw some clawing so I backed it back down to just over 800 (image 2)

day 20 and these little nugs (not even nugs really) are already frosting up nicely

and now the pix

1 13 1
1 17 2
1 17 3
1 17 4
1 17 6
1 17 7
1 17 8
1 17 9
1 17 9a
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Simply superb trim job and bud shots brah! :cool

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I don't blame you. Popcorn sucks in all respects. The plants can now fully concentrate on those colas now. :)

Lookin good...:rauch08:

-TF

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Kick ass
Thats how I like to do it. Chop off all the shit and get you some donkeys or soda cans which ever your strain will give you.
Keep it up
BG

S

Stoner Smurf

Sub'ed, excited to watch this. When it is all said and done you gotta tell us your gram to watt ratio.

The ladies look beautiful. What size spacing do you use on your net? I am curious too as to the reason you use warm halides over HPS? HPS bulbs produce more lumens than MH, and the high end HPS bulbs (i.e. Digilux, Eye Hortilux, etc.) give off a great and wide spectrum.

M

MediMary

Hey Smokes read your signature, you got to watch this bro
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SblqloC-43A[/YOUTUBE]

Sweet update motherlode

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I got to meet that girl!!! She could be my future ex wife. I'd give her 2 in the pumper 1 in the dumper and 1 in her sucker.

Hey ML. You are fucking killing it! You did good by putting them fatties on Jenny Craig.
I hope your going to have help trimming when it's done.

B

bluewaves

Nice ! I'm running the same strAin and it's look like we be done the same time , new on the forum
I just don't kno how to post a journal or pics
Can someone help me ? Love seeing the uc rocks

B

Baddog

Lol Thats is a shocker! Im always in search of a future ex wife lol! Ur Crops Looking good ml!

B

Buddy Flowers

ml- lookin great my man. ur trellis system inspired my set up, so thanks!

U

UNVME

Isnt it amazing what these uc's are capable of with such low food?? 900 ppm and you see the claw...so what do you do?? Back it up a notch and let em roll. So sweet.

Excellent work.

Excuse me for forgetting, did you run veg nutes the first week of bloom?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Simply superb trim job and bud shots brah! :cool

I don't blame you. Popcorn sucks in all respects. The plants can now fully concentrate on those colas now. :)

Lookin good...:rauch08:

-TF

Kick ass
Thats how I like to do it. Chop off all the shit and get you some donkeys or soda cans which ever your strain will give you.
Keep it up
BG

thx guys after it was done I had an OH FUCK what did I do moment - should turn out fine - my experience with this cut is she blows up and makes fat ass grenade sized nugs - lets hope I duplicate that here

Sub'ed, excited to watch this. When it is all said and done you gotta tell us your gram to watt ratio.

The ladies look beautiful. What size spacing do you use on your net? I am curious too as to the reason you use warm halides over HPS? HPS bulbs produce more lumens than MH, and the high end HPS bulbs (i.e. Digilux, Eye Hortilux, etc.) give off a great and wide spectrum.

sure np - 2000 watts for 6 weeks and then 2600 watts for the last 6 so my wattage for the project evens out at 2300 - I doubt Im looking at a gram per watt grow here - but I guess its possible

its the 6" net but its doubled up and offset a bit - makes more holes

lumens schmumens - never been a fan of hps - prefer a more full spectrum which is why Im using hps in the middle

very clean/even canopy

thx gator

Sweet update motherlode

I think I'm in love...

:worried

lol who wouldnt be in love - her friends laughing made it hard to watch though

Kick ass ML!
havent shit the bed yet!

I got to meet that girl!!! She could be my future ex wife. I'd give her 2 in the pumper 1 in the dumper and 1 in her sucker.

Hey ML. You are fucking killing it! You did good by putting them fatties on Jenny Craig.
I hope your going to have help trimming when it's done.

lol - 1800jenny

Nice ! I'm running the same strAin and it's look like we be done the same time , new on the forum
I just don't kno how to post a journal or pics
Can someone help me ? Love seeing the uc rocks

find the grow journal section and start a new post there - you may have to make your images file size smaller - thx for dropping in

Lol Thats is a shocker! Im always in search of a future ex wife lol! Ur Crops Looking good ml!

she might be a "keeper" though with a sense of humor (and an ass) like that

ml- lookin great my man. ur trellis system inspired my set up, so thanks!

sweet man - glad I can help - I see reports of your demise were greatly exagerated... lol - good to see ya back

Isnt it amazing what these uc's are capable of with such low food?? 900 ppm and you see the claw...so what do you do?? Back it up a notch and let em roll. So sweet.

Excellent work.

Excuse me for forgetting, did you run veg nutes the first week of bloom?

it is amazing - thx mang

yes I did run veg for a week - I have always transitioned my nute reg becasue I find the going to bloom nutes first day of flower really increases the lankiness of the stretch

DM advises against mixing the veg and bloom nutes

unless you give the p load or bush master they are gonna strecth anyhow so may as well give them the high N nutes

B

Buddy Flowers

"I see reports of your demise were greatly exagerated... lol - good to see ya back"

gold country colorado chapter reporting for duty :hunter:

Top Bottom