Motherlode's first UC run with White Fire #3 - come on in, the waters fine!

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Taking some time off - Im gonna self ban myself for a week -lol

I have some impending deadlines and a bunch of shit personal and business to take care of in the next week

I plan on not logging on for a week or until I get caught up on all my shit - plus my internet may be down for a minute here this week due to some line repair

that means no picture update this week - so hopefully when you see them next they will have exploded insanely

yes you can read this as I been spending too much time here and need to get a life - how does that go again, something about admitting you have a problem?

hopefully Ill come back with a less grumpy more optimistic disposition

peace out

Rushoe

Rushoe

lol word man

as far as overfeeding the wifi the UC is a much different beast and since the nutrients are so readily available they dont need near as high ppm

never heard of pvc off gassing and harming plants - so Im not sure what you mean by a trick to using them - if you could explain a little more I can give you a better answer

That's cool bro I guess I didn't think about that in the uc thats crazy .....As far ass the pvc ....I recall ppl making a big deal over about how some cheap dark rooms were giving off toxins/gas to plants from the pvc but any way I like how u have the set up bro very clean easy and effective nice work

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have some impending deadlines and a bunch of shit personal and business to take care of in the next week

I plan on not logging on for a week or until I get caught up on all my shit - plus my internet may be down for a minute here this week due to some line repair

that means no picture update this week - so hopefully when you see them next they will have exploded insanely

yes you can read this as I been spending too much time here and need to get a life - how does that go again, something about admitting you have a problem?

hopefully Ill come back with a less grumpy more optimistic disposition

peace out
Clearly, you're not smoking enough weed. Get thee on over here and I'll fix that shit right up (after you've tended to your biznez).
:harvest:

R

Rednick

We admitted we were powerless over websites that discuss cannabis cultivation, that our lives had become unmanagable.
http://www.aa.org/en_pdfs/smf-121_en.pdf

Haven't had to utter those words since I was 14 years old and in Rehab for...Guess what???

Marijuana.

I was stubborn about the whole thing, and wasn't going along with the twelve steps. About a week in I got a one-on-one with the head counselor. He made it pretty clear that I had two choices:
1) Get with the program and start completing the steps.
2) End up in Provo, Utah at a lockdown facility where I would be fed a cocktail of drugs multiple times daily, until I got it. (which really means your fucked for life, after they put that many drugs in you, there is no going back. You're on them for life, saw it happen to too many people).

Luckily I was able to make the right decision.
Hello, my name is Rednick and I am addicted to Marijuana.

B

Buddy Flowers

Hi My name is Jeff Vonderveen and we're just here today to tell ya we love ya and that we're scared for your life and we want you to get some help

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Intervention Time

Hope you get sobered up and recover real fast. I look forward to your weekly updates. Now I am jonezin

[YOUTUBE]qVE60zwXx1k[/YOUTUBE]

Bottom
B

Bobby Smith

That "Rock Bottom" pic just made me gag..............ugh that is fucking disgusting.

montanamike1

montanamike1

Killer Yield Incoming!

Incredible set up motherlode- very encouraging- I'm looking forward to firing up a 4-site as a test soon enough. I've got a few q's about your setup-

1. Are you using bennies in your system or keeping it sterile?
2. Will your light configuration get the entire canopy with both the MH and HPS light?
3. Adding CO2? And if so how do you keep your airpump in the same room w/out pumping CO2 into the water?

Thanks for all the info! Happy Growing! :smiley_joint:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Motherlode you have this grow very tidy and professional looking. You are going to have a motherlode for sure.

Take care, get rested and come back refreshed.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well I almost made it a week

Good luck with the relapse...

No one likes a quitter!

:)

lol rehab is for quitters

Ahhahaha
He needs AA for THC farmer
Good luck buddy
BG

:lmao thx bro

That's cool bro I guess I didn't think about that in the uc thats crazy .....As far ass the pvc ....I recall ppl making a big deal over about how some cheap dark rooms were giving off toxins/gas to plants from the pvc but any way I like how u have the set up bro very clean easy and effective nice work

thx Rushoe - you do some nice work there yourself

Clearly, you're not smoking enough weed. Get thee on over here and I'll fix that shit right up (after you've tended to your biznez).
:harvest:

haha I would like that - though lack of weed or smoking it is not my problem - potcrastination is

We admitted we were powerless over websites that discuss cannabis cultivation, that our lives had become unmanagable.
http://www.aa.org/en_pdfs/smf-121_en.pdf

Haven't had to utter those words since I was 14 years old and in Rehab for...Guess what???

Marijuana.

I was stubborn about the whole thing, and wasn't going along with the twelve steps. About a week in I got a one-on-one with the head counselor. He made it pretty clear that I had two choices:
1) Get with the program and start completing the steps.
2) End up in Provo, Utah at a lockdown facility where I would be fed a cocktail of drugs multiple times daily, until I got it. (which really means your fucked for life, after they put that many drugs in you, there is no going back. You're on them for life, saw it happen to too many people).

Luckily I was able to make the right decision.
Hello, my name is Rednick and I am addicted to Marijuana.

lol welcome to the club bro

Hi My name is Jeff Vonderveen and we're just here today to tell ya we love ya and that we're scared for your life and we want you to get some help

i n t e r v e n t i o n - what a crappy idea for a tv show

Wait... dude.... what? :makeup

lol

guess you don't watch intervention, dude

come on bro SM is a lady

Oh, wait, you mean this show, where we can view such incredible golden nuggets as this...?

[YOUTUBE]ee925OTFBCA[/YOUTUBE]

Nope, don't watch it.

Hope you get sobered up and recover real fast. I look forward to your weekly updates. Now I am jonezin

[YOUTUBE]qVE60zwXx1k[/YOUTUBE]

lmao bro - got quite a lot of shit done this week - but dont expect a new update until tues/wed

That "Rock Bottom" pic just made me gag..............ugh that is fucking disgusting.

lol looked like it hurt

Incredible set up motherlode- very encouraging- I'm looking forward to firing up a 4-site as a test soon enough. I've got a few q's about your setup-

1. Are you using bennies in your system or keeping it sterile?
2. Will your light configuration get the entire canopy with both the MH and HPS light?
3. Adding CO2? And if so how do you keep your airpump in the same room w/out pumping CO2 into the water?

Thanks for all the info! Happy Growing! :smiley_joint:

1) no bennies
2) nope, maybe 2/3 the canopy benfits from dual spectrum
3) no co2 - but my airpump is on a crate right over a floor vent - this really helps with temps is the water and there is enough airflow that Im sure it would be fine

Motherlode you have this grow very tidy and professional looking. You are going to have a motherlode for sure.

Take care, get rested and come back refreshed.

Thx Tobor - dig your fat guy in a closet thread - I read your threads alot and I am in awe of your scrogging skills

maybe I should say Hi one of these times - lol

thx for dropping in and the kind words bro

Disgusting as it may be! Its also Very Funny shit !

agreed

OK so after some much needed ME time I got caught up an quite a few things and then that made me realize how much shit around my place I been lagging on

and now thats its been spring like here im prolly going to have to start on some weed (not pot - lol) abatement before shit gets out of hand - yay

anyway guys - appreciate the support and laughs - Ill be around - just a bit less

Rushoe

Rushoe

How is everything going with the them wf's man....Give us some updates when you get I chance.I will be running some wf next round can't wait!!!!!!!!

Venom818

Venom818

Nice bro your killing it,dont know if u posted it to many pages but are you flowering with mh bro.

Top Bottom