Motherlode's first UC run with White Fire #3 - come on in, the waters fine!

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good, ML! I love the PVC scrog set-up, nice work! :) I am very familiar with that chop, as well, gotta get the lollipop or it'll be popcorn city.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
you are gonna have a lot of wifi bro>>looking real nice so far

gtd

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Gotta spread some rep before hitting Medi again...

Hey Smokes read your signature, you got to watch this bro
[YOUTUBE]SblqloC-43A[/YOUTUBE]

Sweet update motherlode
LMFAO!

Gal can sing a good song.

G

grow_dat_nasty

Everything is looking killer in here, I'm jealous of that White Fire man, would love having some of that in my UC or even to get to puff on some that murder. Hey sorry if already said but did you ever get a chiller if not how have the water temps been?

B

Baddog

It Looks Like your White Fire ladies recovered very nicely from all the Drooling by me early on! But whats to protect them Buds from the slobbering to come! Looking great ML

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
TEXT based update

Looking good, ML! I love the PVC scrog set-up, nice work! :) I am very familiar with that chop, as well, gotta get the lollipop or it'll be popcorn city.

cool - now I look at em and say hey I could have chppped that off too - lol the nice thing about this strain though is even the bottoms finish up nice and I dont miond a lil popcorn, it just goes on the hash pile

you are gonna have a lot of wifi bro>>looking real nice so far

gtd

thx broham - a lot of wifi sounds great to me - its one of the things I have that is hard to keep around because its so damn good!

LMFAO!

Gal can sing a good song.

no doubt!

great job ML lookin fire..

thank you sir

Everything is looking killer in here, I'm jealous of that White Fire man, would love having some of that in my UC or even to get to puff on some that murder. Hey sorry if already said but did you ever get a chiller if not how have the water temps been?

no chiller yet - but my room temps rarely get to 74 and the water is between 67-69 - right on bro - thx for stopping in

It Looks Like your White Fire ladies recovered very nicely from all the Drooling by me early on! But whats to protect them Buds from the slobbering to come! Looking great ML

lol hmm I was wondering why the humidty spiked

ok so a quick TEXT based update

so the clawing continued on lower branches and just topping off with ro wasnt getting anything accomplished - 2 nights in a row I did that and both times they just drank and the ppm went up a bit

so I did a res change out and lowered the ppm back down to 750 and now they are eating again

went in yesterday and right away I noticed "something was missing" well it was the sound of the water pouring back into the epi - it was barely a trickle

went through the buckets one at a time and pulled a bit of roots out of the pipes on about half of them - no improvement

that only left the pump to check - was pretty ez to unscrew it from the fitting and see it was clogged with some roots - took about 10 minutes in all but shit now Im wishing I had put an inline marine type filer right before the pump

winta

winta

dam sorry to hear about the clogging :( at least u fixed it before any real damage was done :)

B

Baddog

Ya Glad you caught it in time before it burned up the pump! I put in a screen of sorts in the last buckets mostly to catch the random clay pebble bitches! The only problem with that the roots clog the screen and got to watch for flood Lol! If 1 clogs the water just diverts if 2 clog it diverts over the top in a short order had to take them out!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup motherlode... Sounds like you got the pump cleared in time. This has been a worry for me as I have a chiller that would definitely be damaged if there was no water flow from a clogged pump. I was going to use a screen like Baddog mentioned, but that sounds like it has it's own issues... Looks like I need to get an in-line filter asap to be safe as my system didn't come with one and CC is on back order. Is there a specific type of in-line filter that I can buy at Lowes, Home Depot, or an aquarium shop? :wondering

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
damn are they including strainers in the kits now?

I had something like this in mind

R

RMCG

search my handle and 'marine filter' for a link to a nice one. or order from CC.

id find the link but I jacked my internet and am on my mobile.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx fellas... I checked out the links and the grainger strainer is very similar to the Growco WBS-1000 3/4" strainer. Hopefully I can find them locally, but I'll contact CC as well to see if they have the inline filter in stock now... :cool

Rushoe

Rushoe

Hey Smokes read your signature, you got to watch this bro
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SblqloC-43A[/YOUTUBE]

Sweet update motherlode

I would toss her salad till the cows come home, And where I live there are no cows:banana1sv6:

ML sick set up bro I don't know why I haven't seen this yet..... Nice handy work setting up the trellis vey nice simple and effective and all this with a bad back mad pros bro .... These wf's are not big eaters????? I have some wf's 2 phenos that I was gifted and right off the back they got 430 ppm from fresh rooted clones I think I even gave them 700ppm and they took it fine with now clawing I am sure all are different any ways just wanted to nice work bro I hope they produce well for u two 1000's and a 600 shit bro gonna be stinky!!!! An before I forget I always thought that the pvc lets of toxins to pants and I see u have them holding up the netting is there a trick to using them?????????Shit looks sick bro I hope one day to run them uc's I gonna need more practice take care bro

R

RMCG

CC's filter:

cch2o-parts_24.jpg

Those grainger ones are nice. And cheap too!

Much cheaper than what I found.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
this is a better link - bunch of options and you need an account to order from grainger anyhow

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I would toss her salad till the cows come home, And where I live there are no cows:banana1sv6:

ML sick set up bro I don't know why I haven't seen this yet..... Nice handy work setting up the trellis vey nice simple and effective and all this with a bad back mad pros bro .... These wf's are not big eaters????? I have some wf's 2 phenos that I was gifted and right off the back they got 430 ppm from fresh rooted clones I think I even gave them 700ppm and they took it fine with now clawing I am sure all are different any ways just wanted to nice work bro I hope they produce well for u two 1000's and a 600 shit bro gonna be stinky!!!! An before I forget I always thought that the pvc lets of toxins to pants and I see u have them holding up the netting is there a trick to using them?????????Shit looks sick bro I hope one day to run them uc's I gonna need more practice take care bro

lol word man

as far as overfeeding the wifi the UC is a much different beast and since the nutrients are so readily available they dont need near as high ppm

never heard of pvc off gassing and harming plants - so Im not sure what you mean by a trick to using them - if you could explain a little more I can give you a better answer

U

up yours

Long night brroski? How's the baking and kool-aid making king? Peace, UP

Top Bottom