Motherlode's first UC run with White Fire #3 - come on in, the waters fine!

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Looking good motherlode! :bubblez:
Thx U C Truth

Good luck on ur first UC grow, can't wait to see the #3's in full bloom!

thx alot - hell yeah me either!

I suddenly find myself wondering, does a UC room sound like a fishroom? What with all the water movement, must be kinda nice if that's what it's like.

hell yeah it does - and yes the pump is the loadest part

Did someone say FIRE? Im here for the show ml! :boogie:

right on GoD, I found a nug of white fire last night I forgot I had put away - man I love this gal!

Good idea Motherload vegging with netpots in a tray. Always pictured veging for a UC in a DWC bucket. I suppose it could work almost as good in a tray.

Don't get what exactly you mean about the foam? Guessing you cut holes for the net pots to fit in and place foam on lip of tray. Acts as a light barier for the roots coming out of net pot? Is that right?

yep - exactly

check BudGoggles thread.

Pix are there.

thx RMCG, could not remember where I saw that!

yep home depot custom foam insert is the way to go. I got my 2x4 tray..just wondering how thick to go on the foam. I'd get a 3x6 or 4x4 but I don't have the room. 12 in a 2x4 might be sorta' crowded

yeah 12 is ambitious for sure, I want to get at least 10 though, right now I have 2 that are lagging behind the rest in root development, so it would have been nice to be able to pick and choose the best 8

Let's just say they're not silent haha. I actually have 2 air pumps per 6 pack and it's a decent dbl level. I'm used to it but everyone else is like damn it's loud in here. Enough so that I have to crank my tunes pretty high when workin in there.

I got used to it pretty quick - my room have always been on the loud side because Im Capn Overkill with fans anyway - lol

the air pumps are the loudest, if you look at my most recent photos, i moved the air pumps out of the room cuase of co2. we laid a strip of wall insulation around them and cant hear them at all anymore. its just loosely laid on the floor under our work bench. made all the difference in the world.

yeah Im halfway across the house right now and I can feel the pump vibrating the floor - need to make a rubber padded riser to set it on instead of that plastic milk crate Im using atm

Looking good Mother Load Count me In on this one! Rockin Set Up!:character0111: You Guys got me droolin For for a UC ! Cant wait to see the Heat coming off that Fire!

thx baddog, no drooling on the white fires - lol

as always thx for everybody stopping by

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

im-watching-you-focker.jpg

southstreets

southstreets

nice thread!!! im grabbin the goodies to stick around brotha!!!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Wishing you a good grow. Actually an excellent grow. In truth I hope it is the best you have in your life. I will be rooting for it. The hard part is out the way since you did the research, built the room and got the genetics.

Hope it all is smooth sailing without any "shitting the bed". lol

C

Chronic9

Nice setup man, love UCs. I use the same PTTestr35, nice model.

F

f1ydave

Try foam floor tiles like these. We use them as our walkway to the rooms over concrete.

2912-1.jpg

They sell them at Costco and you may be able to find them cheaper on .

Y

Yodas Master

Hello Motherlode awesome setup. Im along for the ride as well. i have a question though, Are your stems purpling? The reason i ask is mine are doing the same and i have zero experience and thinking maybe mine are ok? Dont want to use your thread for my own pics but if you could check out my thread and let me know what you think i would much appreciate it. Thanks and i look forward to getting some great advice from you!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice thread!!! im grabbin the goodies to stick around brotha!!!

word SS, make yourself at home brother

:passingjoint:

Wishing you a good grow. Actually an excellent grow. In truth I hope it is the best you have in your life. I will be rooting for it. The hard part is out the way since you did the research, built the room and got the genetics.

Hope it all is smooth sailing without any "shitting the bed". lol

lol yeah - dont shit the bed! thanks bro, Im hoping the same

Subbed, liking what I see :)

whats up BS? come on in and join the party

:party0023:

Nice setup man, love UCs. I use the same PTTestr35, nice model.

yeah thats my first tester I bought worth a shit besides the myron I had since 93 or so that finally crapped out on me a few years back

Try foam floor tiles like these. We use them as our walkway to the rooms over concrete.

2912-1.jpg

They sell them at Costco and you may be able to find them cheaper on .

sweet - thx for the tip I need to make a costco run here soon ayhow!

Hello Motherlode awesome setup. Im along for the ride as well. i have a question though, Are your stems purpling? The reason i ask is mine are doing the same and i have zero experience and thinking maybe mine are ok? Dont want to use your thread for my own pics but if you could check out my thread and let me know what you think i would much appreciate it. Thanks and i look forward to getting some great advice from you!

purple stems can mean a lot of things or nothing at all - right now Im in the middle of football and making food - Ill pop over and take a look in a few

meanwhile heres a few links for you to check out

there is a lot of info in that thread - but I linked you to a good quick guide that farmer ent posted

and then there is this article that Steve Z pointed out the other day:

Im down for some wifi insider subed..

right on man - hope its worth your while!

new pic update coming tuesday (Ill do them weekly) - lots of new growth and the roots are really starting to take off

U

UCtestn

F1yDave, I think I'll try that for the air pumps. Good call, thanks!

I find the chiller to be the loudest part of the room, followed by carbon filters (unless I'm running the mufflers.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

very nice setup i will deff be following your grow... best of luck

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Setup

Shit looks awesome, wishing you the best of everything

your friend
mal

Y

Yodas Master

Thanks Motherlode. Im pretty sure mine was do to r/o water without using calmag. genius manuever i know. Thanks Brother... Any advice you might have im all ears !!!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
F1yDave, I think I'll try that for the air pumps. Good call, thanks!

word - gonna make a costco run here coming up to stock up on booze for the holidays - has anybody else found the Costco Tequila to be damn good? supposedly the same guys who made profidio - any tequila fans in the house?

I find the chiller to be the loudest part of the room, followed by carbon filters (unless I'm running the mufflers.

glad my chiller will be in the aircooled ballast closet

thanks - good of you to stop in, I see you got your post count to 50 :smiley_joint:

very nice setup i will deff be following your grow... best of luck

right on man - appreciate the good karma!

Shit looks awesome, wishing you the best of everything

your friend
mal

thanks mal! - you too brotha!

Thanks Motherlode. Im pretty sure mine was do to r/o water without using calmag. genius manuever i know. Thanks Brother... Any advice you might have im all ears !!!!

sorry man I did check out your thread - I saw you had been getting spot on advice from shady there and a few others - Ill pop in again and double check your progress

So,...how they coming along? :D :D

they are coming along Sthuper, thx for asking!

did some work on the trellis setup today, bumped the nutes to 400 and been super cropping them hourly - lol

I did add a bit of mag-i-cal to the mix as well - already seeing a few rust spots, need to figure out a good foliar regimen and if magical will be ok in the UC - these white fires are lil piggys for the calmag additives

have my room temps dialed and the water hasnt gone above 69.6 in over 24 hours

I have never seen plants grow this fast, fucking amazing since they really didnt do much the first few days, luckily with the daily super cropping they are mostly growing wide. I just may top these bitches before its all said and done.

Tuesday I will take/post photos, that will be my weekly pic update day

thx for stopping in everybody

Top Bottom