• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
And more please....
Flower room currently empty :( filling it back up soon, but here's a few new gems added to the roster :)
Suge Pure Kush, Gorrilla Glue #4, Ghosts OG, Catpiss x Romulan- Diamond Bruno cut (back in house after losing it), White Fire #3 (Kromes), and Triangle Kush. Not sure whats up with sideways pics but.....O well, lol.
IMG 20131117 101002
IMG 20131111 202736
IMG 20131109 171356
IMG 20131027 134935
IMG 20131027 135420
IMG 20130920 170030

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Dude elite cuts by the truck load.
Steady Collectin homie :) Now if i just had the space and nice new rooms like you're throwin down id be a happy man. Keep blowin it up bro. Killin it!
Crazy lineup fosho real nice
Thanks bro. Gotta keep it flavorful. Appreciate ya droppin in PS. Cheers man!
Oh wee. Just wanted to bring this thread back to life. Bring it brother.
Thank you my friend :) nothing super excitinggoing on atm, just veggin, but after a bit here it's go time. Much love bro. M
I'm here for the show Motiv. I just got the TK last night, which was totally different than one I received as tk about a month ago. Can't wait to see you flower out these dank genetics.
Welcome homie! Glad ya locked her down bro, congrats! Stoked to get these girls in bloom too, most will prob have to wait until the round after the upcoming one, but thats fine. Stay slayin those OG's mang! Ill rap to ya soon bro. Peace! M

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
CPR! You lucky dog
Haha, shit bro it actually IS lucky, the homies dogs got a hold of the other 4 cuts of it and this was the lone survivor. Close call for real. Super stoked to have it back. You know where it'll be homie ;)
Catpiss x Romulan (Diamond Bruno) from couple runs ago before i lost it.
IMAG0402

Rap soon bro, hope things start goin your way soon. Cheers!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Hey Mo! Nice pick up of cuts. I been trying to source the Ghost OG for a hot minute. Best of luck wit all them sexy ladies, bro. See ya in the threads!
Thank you bro. Took me quite a while to lock it down too. Im sure you'll find her bro. Always good to hear from ya Rival. Stay up homie.
M

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thank you bro. Took me quite a while to lock it down too. Im sure you'll find her bro. Always good to hear from ya Rival. Stay up homie.
M
I will find her when I really start looking. I got a few new ladies in the lineup as well. I just got a few cuts gifted to me. I got the HO OG, Louie the 13th OG and Animal Cookies. Glad to have them in the Funk Lab. Hopefully they r the Real Deal.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I will find her when I really start looking. I got a few new ladies in the lineup as well. I just got a few cuts gifted to me. I got the HO OG, Louie the 13th OG and Animal Cookies. Glad to have them in the Funk Lab. Hopefully they r the Real Deal.
Hell yeah, nice score(s) bro. Haven't really tried to locate the Louie, but hopefully will have the other 2 soon. I hope theyre legit too bro. Keep the Funk Lab pumpin out the goods Rival ;)

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

I had a ghost cut lined up but the person got cold feet at the last minute.... It was kinda sad. I'm still working though. Motiv I'm surprised your not full time growing, you got the cuts and seem to know what your doing.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I had a ghost cut lined up but the person got cold feet at the last minute.... It was kinda sad. I'm still working though. Motiv I'm surprised your not full time growing, you got the cuts and seem to know what your doing.
That sucks man, i hear ya though. Took the better part of a year to get it once i started looking. Had a fake of it at one point too, think it was a Ghost s1, but tossed it before even running it. Yeah, i guess i like fucking around too much and being able to take breaks here & there to go full time. Steady paychecks, 401k, and insurance help keep me from doing it as well i guess. lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom