Motiv's Continued Madness Grow Log

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Hey Motiv have you seen the Ghost OG nuggs of this cut your running? Only reason I ask is I was passed a cut that was supposed to be legit, but it smelled like a kushy cheese. I'm betting you have the real deal though.
I haven't had the flowers from this cut in hand, but ive seen pics in flower, and my source is Very trustworthy as is his source, so im quite confident it's legit brother ;)
I'll hit ya up a bit later bro. Peace doggie!
M

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I didn't know you where not a full timer motiv. Respect. Where's them 91' xs I'm sure you did work!

Rooms looks great btw

Going to send ya this glue pic it's uploading sideways. I think you shall like her.
What up homie! Haha yeah man i still rock the day job and grow on the side, keeps me busy/tired most of the time, but such is life ya know? The reved 91 is still in flower now, it kinda stalled out for a few after changing environments, light cycles, etc but he/she is opening up and starting to drop pollen, albeit slowly. Gonna start collecting some dust up soon and have a few ladies planned to blast on :)
The more i see and read up on the glue the more anxious i get dude, looks & sounds to be a straight winner on all levels. Thanks for opening my eyes up to her. Good lookin out. Rap soon bro!
M

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Here's a few more gems that will need to be gone through. The pre98 crosses are a reversed pre98 bubba crossed to my White Master Kush, 707 Headband, and Alien Grapevine #5, & the Lambo is Mullumbimby Madness x Pre 98. Those crosses done by Cannarado. The others are Karma's and Tierra Rojos crosses. Yeeeeeah Buddy :)
IMG 20131125 202119

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things r looking killer, bro. Great score on the seeds. Who made the TK S1 and SFV x TK? Those will be rediculous fire, Mo. I wanna see them Karma crosses goin. I got a stash of his gear. The Strawberry Bubba x Biker Kush and White Romulan x Biker Kush r gonna get popped next year. Keep up the good work and see ya around the Farm.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Things r looking killer, bro. Great score on the seeds. Who made the TK S1 and SFV x TK? Those will be rediculous fire, Mo. I wanna see them Karma crosses goin. I got a stash of his gear. The Strawberry Bubba x Biker Kush and White Romulan x Biker Kush r gonna get popped next year. Keep up the good work and see ya around the Farm.
Thanks bro! TBH its a lil hectic over here atm, but should have it all straightened out this weekend (taking cuts, transplants, etc). The TK crosses were made by Cannarado, TK got smashed to a Bunch of OG's and other nice cuts. Im definitely stoked on the Karma gear too as i haven't run any of it yet, but always hear/see great things about his work. Those two you mentioned sound Fire too bro, great pick ups. Hope all is well homie. Stay blessed.
M

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I gotta hit up Cannarado. I haven't got any of his FEM crosses yet. Them WMK x Pre 98 Bubba r gonna be super dank Indica plants. Need more of that couchlock shit in the Funk Lab, bro. Those Karma crosses r unreleased also. I got like 6 packs from a photo contest I won. Super stoked about them, bro. Got some JJ's Nigerian Haze x Biker Kush as well. Lots of dank coming in 2014!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I gotta hit up Cannarado. I haven't got any of his FEM crosses yet. Them WMK x Pre 98 Bubba r gonna be super dank Indica plants. Need more of that couchlock shit in the Funk Lab, bro. Those Karma crosses r unreleased also. I got like 6 packs from a photo contest I won. Super stoked about them, bro. Got some JJ's Nigerian Haze x Biker Kush as well. Lots of dank coming in 2014!
Gonna be an excitingly Dankeliscious year for sure bro :)
Those JJ's nigerian x biker should be excellent as well. Im not sure which of the bubba x's im most stoked on, but the wmk cut of mine that was used is one of my favs in my garden so that and the 707 x will prob be popped 1st out of those.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking good homeboy, bout time for some beers soon!! How those gsc x white looking for ya? Got one im for sure giving another run- shes a bad bitch.
What up doggie! Thanks bro, haha as i always say its a circus over here bro, but.....Fuck it. Gsc x Whites look good (quick pic of the 5 of below). Did brews with homies Monday, but you already know im down for another round ;)
haha. Hit me up, we'll make it happen.
Peace Gritty!
M

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

It is madness what crosses you are working with. Do you take cuts and hang on to everything after all is said and done? I've seen good things on the brotherhood og. Just to name ONE. Haha

Last edited:
Top Bottom