• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
That's one hell of a clone list motiv.
Then you drop that list of beans yer poppin!
Sounds like you're about to be a busy man.
Setup looks super clean. What size are those pots?
Yeah brotha it's a lil absurd but variety is the spice of life no? My flower room has been shut down for 4-5 months due to health issues & needed upgrades so finally back on track & ready to Rock n Roll. Def gonna be busy though but its all gravy bro. Pots are 12" squares (believe their equivalent to 5 gals). I dont grow super big plants and have only 7' ceiling so these pots work well for me. Hope all is good with ya sealed. Peace homie! Motiv

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Sick collection duder! Stoked to see V amongst that list of legends. Your room looks super clean, diggin it! Mind elaborating on your soil mix? I just cracked some of that old green lantern gear too WraithxHP13, pretty excited about it. Keep crushing ass brother.

O

Organicyumyum

What's up brother! Long time no speak. Everything looks great over there! Hope all is well with ya........you should stop through my new thread if you gotta second. It's my final run for a very long time, got some nice flavors this round. Talk to you soon homey!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Sick collection duder! Stoked to see V amongst that list of legends. Your room looks super clean, diggin it! Mind elaborating on your soil mix? I just cracked some of that old green lantern gear too WraithxHP13, pretty excited about it. Keep crushing ass brother.

Yo man the v is loving life in Colorado. Haha. Much appreciated brotha. Hope you're chill n ish.

Those wraith/hp have fire in em. Pretty sure I hooked Motiv up with a few of those. Hope he pops em cause mine are gone!!

EVOKE

EVOKE

damn motiv now thats what im talking about good to see u back in action.... mad respect for ya....

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
this is gonna be a good show!
Thanks man, it should be an interesting ride, no doubt. Peace Shawnskush
Ill be here for the show. That's a sick clone list can't wait to see some of them in action on YouTube.
Glad to have ya on board. All i can say is i feel Very fortunate to have met & become friends with the growers i have over the years, theyve been Very good to me. Not sure if/when ill do anything on youtube again, but we'll see. Thanks for poppin in Rob1 cheers!
There are some pics of it in the yellow tape thread,color purple thread and photo of month thread for may.
those white x gsc should be crazy too
Dang big M......your list is making me feel the need to crack more beans.
puttin in work sonnnnn
Yo, shes a Beaut CC, Nice find for sure. Got me all anxious over here. I hear yours smells like your two favorite things.......;)
GSC X White are gonne be ill, really stoked on those too. POP them Beans Son! Haha. Peace to ya man.

Nugga Nooch
HUGE thanks to you as always Brother. Much love & Respect! Haha, i can't wait until your current experiment is complete, cats heads are gonna Explode. Like "Say whaaaaaa? " BANG! Lol. Peace Bro, rap soon.

Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Jeeez that's a crazy cross list . Can't wait to see the results on them. Good luck !

BH
You and me both BH. Thanks for droppin in & for the extra luck, i'll always take it ;)
Peace man!
Im not only the Genetics Addicts Anonymous President, I'm also a client! (MOTIV303- 2012)

motherfucker you ain't lying!!
Hahahaha, you know this first hand homie! Hope all is well bro. Rap soon.

Yo Yo, what up Walter! Thanks for letting the "V" get around man, much appreciated. I don't believe ive seen the finished product first hand yet, but the pics speak volumes, nice find man. I'll reply about the soil mix a bit later, im at work about to bounce and trying to get to as many replies as i can. Word? Thanks again bro. Cheers!

What's up brother! Long time no speak. Everything looks great over there! Hope all is well with ya........you should stop through my new thread if you gotta second. It's my final run for a very long time, got some nice flavors this round. Talk to you soon homey!
What up brother Oyy, its been a hot minute for sure, i hope all is well man. Sorry to hear you're shuttin down, but im sure theres a good reason. I'll peep the thread tonight bro. I'm sure it's got some bangers in it. Rap to ya soon doggie. Stay up!

Motiv

Kushwick

Kushwick

Killer lineup
Killer setup shit I think I am gonna watch you kill this shit..
Good vibes on your grow motiv everything looking straight.

mancordero

mancordero

great to see you back motiv! hope your health and everything is all good. those lists are nuts bro, you'll be a happy farmer come harvest time. i like the sound of the master kush x DuD by Green Lantern, i just flipped one of their bubba x DuD's.. got some nice phenos last time made me wish i'd picked up the masterxdud and their mamba(bubbaxmaster)xdud... and the new room looks amazing bro.. just built myself a new room as well (back after a long hiatus), i think i'm about a week or two behind you, so i'll be watching..

Top Bottom