thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Here are my pinks,topped once.
2012 10 12 202654
2012 10 12 202634

A

A-Roe

What's goin on Motiv nice seed pop off, I see that you popped 3 0f each reg strain and 2 of the fems if that was the case you need to pop one more White Fire Alien as those are regs.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What's goin on Motiv nice seed pop off, I see that you popped 3 0f each reg strain and 2 of the fems if that was the case you need to pop one more White Fire Alien as those are regs.
Shit, good catch A-Roe, I overlooked that one :eek: All of the other Raskal beans I have that are White crosses are fem (White Fire, White Master, White Super Skunk, White Strawberry Cough), guess just figured they all were, lol, thanks for the Heads Up! I may, may not pop another, but we'll see. Peace man! Thanks again. Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
You are just off the fuckin chain Motiv!!! Theres alot, man did i say alot, a fuckin shit ton of killer genetics in that list. I commend ya mang for runnin soo many diff lines from seed at once. Its crazy keepin up with who likes what througho out the grow. Im dealing with the same exact thing right now. 52 plants 4 diff breeders, 13 strains. Not real sure how i missed this thread bro, but im here and might even be some room left front row.
Good luck with all these M, should be some shit show in the end!!
Peace and respect!!

Ken
What up Ken! Yeah man, running multiple strains at once is always a bit tricky, but that's how I started from the very beginning, I've never even attempted a monocrop so I have faith that I'll wiggle my way through this one as well, we shall see though. Thats awesome to hear that you are running a VERY similar type set, I hope its going well for you bro. This thread just got posted yesterday morning so you were right on time and theres a spot saved for ya right up front :)
Be well Big Dog, always good to hear from ya. Peace to ya brother! Wish me luck, lol. Motiv

Blowin up like rocky and bull winkle on thanksgiving! Sick lineup. Should be fun.

outwest
Yeeeaaahh Buddy! You know how we do it here in the 303 my Co bro. Definitely stoked on the genetics in this set, gonna be a fun one for sure. I hope you are doing well homie, keep up the STELLAR work Outwest. Peace to ya brother! Motiv
I'm in like Flynn!!

One hell of a pop fest you have over there brother. Nothing but elite tight shiz if you ask me. I'm glad you were able to get all these gems together and do em justice. I'll be your NW47 eye in the sky broskie! I'm super excited for you!

Keep it tight!

~Ex
Thank you Ex, Im super stoked to have ya along for the ride, pop a squat and lets see what we find. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the love on the beans, I wanted to pop them both but I was running out of space quickly and some of these beans have been in hand for a minute so I figured I'd better get to some of them sooner than later, but nonetheless it was a given that I'd be poppin the pink this set, hella excited for em bro. Thanks for droppin in homie, I hope ALL is LOVELY up in the PNW. Stay Up, Stay Chill, and Keep up the Hard brother! Rap soon . Motiv
Damn bro,not one bumb in the batch!I will be watching for sure.I hope all goes well with you and yours
What up Fudge! Glad you made it doggie! Yeah man, ive been dreaming up this set for a WHILE now, and theres still MANY that I just couldnt squeeze in and the list of serious dank beans just keeps building, craziness bro. This should be a fun one, provided all goes smoothly with the move and no more delays happen. I have a LOT of work to do yet before its flip time for these so cross your fingers for me that it works out as I envision. Always great to hear from ya brother. I wish you and yours the best as well. Peace to ya Brother Fudge! Motiv

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds like my kinda party! Motiv, u just made me jealous. Now I have to pop hella seeds. I been holding out but now is the time. Thanx for sharing ur grows and strain collection. It's always a pleasure to be along for the ride.

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

Best of luck to you bro, you got a solid line up of hitters. Don't sleep on those white skunks, they got the whole package. I popped 3 a while back and all were keepers, but one was amazing still have her to this day. I will never let her go, one of the frostiest plants I have ever seen. Hope all is well, good luck.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Yes sir... Tear that shit up... So many girls so little room:) but I'm going to keep my eye on this one...
Stay up brother...
You know it my friend! Glad you were able to roll through. IF things go as planned we'll be moving right in the period of time where I'll be running out of space here, but I have a few tricks up my sleeve that I can use even if that gets delayed. But yeah brother, stay tuned and lets see what I can pull off here. I hope you and you family are doing well my friend. Watch out for those nosey neighbors. Peace and MUCH LOVE my BROTHER! Be well. Motiv
Nice line up bud. Gonna be a fun ride. I'll be checking in for sure.
Thanks OGONLY! Definitely excited about this set, SOOO much potential its crazy. I definitely went a little wild, but, fuck it, its gonna be epic! Thanks for rollin through Motivland man, it is appreciated. I hope you and yours are good. Peace bro! Motiv
Thanks for giving my gear a spot in the garden bro...much appreciated. I'm looking forward to seeing what all you find this run...should be epic considering the line up. Peace
No, THANK YOU brother! Im superstoked about the Space Jam. I decided to run it instead of Ultimate fighter since a couple others already have the UF being logged and because Ive wanted a KKSC cross rollin for a grip. Im glad you are on board HS, thank you for the killer genes, lets see what we can make em do. MUCH respect and thanks Brother! Rap soon. Motiv
They look GREAT Fudge! Awesome job homie! DEFINITELY excited about this cross. Ive seen the Plushberry around quite a bit, but have never tried or grown it, and with it crossed to SF, oooooowie son, gonna be lovely! Haha, thanks for the pics brother! Stay up! Motiv

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sorry for the off topic brother motiv but i know this is gonna get tons of peeps and I don't wanna start a thread to ask a question and you inspired me to pop about 15 beans this morning 2 of 6 strains and 3 of 1 strain so maybe it's not off topic....lol.. well i have a strain that was gifted and its labeled ultchem08/raskal og/ cherry cake # 2 does anyone know if this strain has a name or just a random cross.... once again sorry Motiv but hate starting threads for a question.... now i'm ready for the show up in the first seat with a big box of the freshest popcorn..... respect soser

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
LOL big seed pops always remind me of hiring a shitload of new employees.

gotta get em trained, weed out the shitheads, and make sure they work for ya!

cant wait to see whats to come! some super dank thats for sure~
Hahaha, yup, I hear ya CR. Im pretty well used to growing several different varieties at one time as thats all Ive ever done, so Im confident this will go well. The only thing I think could fuck this up is the move situation (which I JUST found out some info that could delay it AGAIN. Other peoples personal issues arent my problem though, so I will be hammering for them to get a move on, literally). Lots O FIYAH comin up bro, STOKED! I will hit you up a bit later homie. I hope you are feeling better today. Rap soon, for sure. Peace! Motiv
This looks real cool with all the different shit going on. Should be fun to watch as it unfolds. Im in. MWD
Thanks for rollin through MWD, I appreciate it homie! Its like Baskin Robbins in this bitch, 31 flavors all day long (except I definitely couldnt pop all 31, or more yet, lol) stay tuned man, should be some great things to come out of this pop. Be well bro! Thanks again! Motiv
That's a hell of a mixed bag... I'll just say it- you're spoiled hahahaha
HAHA, What up Natty T! It is one FUCK of a mixed bag for sure. What, you didnt believe my signature? Genetics Addicts Anonymous President my friend! To be honest, only about half of these beans were kick-down, the rest I purchased fair and square like everybody else. I may spoil myself, my lady, and my patients a bit though ;) . Just tryin to keep up with the Jonses ya know? Anyway, always good to hear from ya bro, I hope all is well with you. Co represent Brother! Be well! Motiv

kendog000

kendog000

Sounds like ya got lots of experience with multi strain running M, IMO its the only way to fly. I love the variety come harvest. somethin tells me ya really dont need to much luck, but ill send some ur way along with a shit load of Karma bro. Go get em mang, keep all them lil hunnies in line

Peace bruh
Ken

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Sounds like my kinda party! Motiv, u just made me jealous. Now I have to pop hella seeds. I been holding out but now is the time. Thanx for sharing ur grows and strain collection. It's always a pleasure to be along for the ride.
THERE he is! Glad to have you stop in Rival! Havent seen/heard much from ya lately, I hope you are good brother! I think a LOT of us make eachother jealous quite often, especially with the collections some of us are sitting on. I know you got that FIRE tucked away too ;) .Well, get to poppin doggie, I know you will kill it as per usual. I hope you and yours are doing LOVELY Rival, I appreciate you presence brother! C-ya around the Farm. Be well! Motiv
great show gonna grab a chair :D
Got one right here for ya Ripp! Grab a seat, a snack, a bowl, and a beer and chill with the crew. Glad to have you in the audience man. I hope all is well with you and ALL of the other Bulgarian Farmers and families. Thank you for stoppin in. Peace to ya man! Motiv
Best of luck to you bro, you got a solid line up of hitters. Don't sleep on those white skunks, they got the whole package. I popped 3 a while back and all were keepers, but one was amazing still have her to this day. I will never let her go, one of the frostiest plants I have ever seen. Hope all is well, good luck.
Yeah bro, Im SUPER excited about this lineup. The White Skunks almost made it in, but they are a more recent aquisition and I might be sharing that pack with a VERY good friend (you know who you are), so I let them chill for now and got to some of the others. I'll tell ya bro, you are KILLING it with A's gear, I'm glad its working so well for you. Cant wait to see you harvest shots. Keep doing your thing homie, and Thank you for rollin through my little slice of heaven. Take care brother! Motiv
Sorry for the off topic brother motiv but i know this is gonna get tons of peeps and I don't wanna start a thread to ask a question and you inspired me to pop about 15 beans this morning 2 of 6 strains and 3 of 1 strain so maybe it's not off topic....lol.. well i have a strain that was gifted and its labeled ultchem08/raskal og/ cherry cake # 2 does anyone know if this strain has a name or just a random cross.... once again sorry Motiv but hate starting threads for a question.... now i'm ready for the show up in the first seat with a big box of the freshest popcorn..... respect soser
SOS! What up my friend. No worries at all bro, you should already know my threads are open area for discussion and Q&A. Um, I am not familiar with that cross though. Have you asked the person that gifted it to you about this at all? Ive heard of and grown Raskal OG (cali Connection), and heard of Cherry Cake (no info on it currently), and have heard of and seen Chemo, but not Ultchemo8, so I am sorry but I cant give ya a straight answer on that one brother, maybe someone else can chime in though, sounds fire too. Sorry I caouldnt help on this one homie, but I WILL look into it. Peace and Respect as always SOS, I highly appreciate your support. Front Row Center with a BIG OL box of munchies right where you belong my friend. I will rap with you soon brother. Peace! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Sounds like ya got lots of experience with multi strain running M, IMO its the only way to fly. I love the variety come harvest. somethin tells me ya really dont need to much luck, but ill send some ur way along with a shit load of Karma bro. Go get em mang, keep all them lil hunnies in line

Peace bruh
Ken
Thanks Ken! Every grow can be a challenge, especially with new gear, but I somehow manage to pull through pretty decently (most of the time at least, lol). I agree, since I'm not a commercial grower monocrops dont really interest me, especially with SOOOOO much variety out there. I appreciate the Karma HUGELY and am sending some your way as well brother! Wish ya the best! Peace out! Motiv

soserthc1

soserthc1

not -a problem bro... i figured someone watching would no , and its Ultra Chem 08 not chemo - i seen that and figured it looked incorrect the dude that gifted them is rarely on anymore .... but i'll shoot him a pm also ... So its ultra chem 08 * raskal og * cherry cake # 2 ... thanks bro as always .... soser

Top Bottom