MOTIV'S MANIACAL MIXED BAG GROW

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
No prob, Motiv. I been dealing with life. Work and such. I'm good tho. I got the Funk Lab rockin again. Stop by and say hi.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I just culled some more males last night. I've got a bean vault that give Attitude a run for it's money. You mofos are making me want to pop some more!

I've got a locals only 303 NL project I'm dying to pop. Think I'll make that happen. Thanks for the inspiration fellas.

outwest

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up everybody! Just a quick update. There were some additions made to the mixed bag about a week and a half ago, all are up now. Here they are:
Last minute additions:
Exotic Genetix:
J-Dawg (Jazberry Jam x Starfighter) (3)

Higher Solutions:
Ultimate Fighter (Purple Urkle x Starfighter) (3)

OG Raskal:
White Fire Alien- (The White x Fire Alien Kush) (2 more, thought they were fem, but they are regular)

White Super Skunk- (Old School Skunk x The White) (fem) (2)

White Master Kush- (Socal Master Kush x The White) (fem) (2)
These were all put in 4 cell trays straight in to Roots Organic 707 soil and watered with plain tap water the put in the dome with the rest. All of the first batch are transplanted in to solo cups in a 50/50 Happy Frog/ Roots Organic 707 mix and are doing nicely. The 2nd batch will be transplanted and all seedlings photographed this weekend. This WILL be an interesting run. Peace and love ya'll! Motiv

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's what's up! Keep things fresh always. I'm excited to see how things turn out for ya. Them WMK have been elusive to me. Def need that strain in my garden. Best of luck with this round, Motiv!

thick87

thick87

What up motiv ! OGR gears has popping issues? scary .... i'm about to launch White Fire (fem) and i expect 100% germ for this price :s

I'm looking for Alien Gen fem are they rare? does Alien produce few fem?

Good luck may the force be with you!

Peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

What up motiv ! OGR gears has popping issues? scary .... i'm about to launch White Fire (fem) and i expect 100% germ for this price :s

Peace
Alien has only produced feminized sour pebbles to my knowledge and they were a limited release , I can't speak for the man but I do not think you will be seeing fem's from Alien anytime soon or at all but his germ rate is close to 100% and its almost impossible not to find a killer pheno in a pack of any of his gear if not several .........

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter

Peace
Whoa, I only had 2 beans not pop out of all of the OGR gear Ive ran (now 6 strains I think). My beans have been sitting in the freezer for a bit so (2) out of the many ive popped is no biggie, don't let that scare you bro. I wouldn't say OGR's gear has "Popping issues" at all, it's just part of popping beans sometimes. I'm sure you will have great results man, don't worry too much. As far as Aliens fems seeds, Yes, they are VERY rare and I wouldn't expect to see any dropped any time soon, at least of the Sour Pebbles, Sour Lemon Aliendawg, Cherry AK47 x Alien Diesel, as they are not being made again. Alien may have plans to make future fems, but I have not head anything from him about that so I dont think that's going to happen, but you never know. I hope that helps. Please dont take my couple beans not popping as OGR's gear having issues as that's not at all what I believe. Peace to you and best wishes with the grow. Hit me up if more info needed homie. Laters! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Alien has only produced feminized sour pebbles to my knowledge and they were a limited release , I can't speak for the man but I do not think you will be seeing fem's from Alien anytime soon or at all but his germ rate is close to 100% and its almost impossible not to find a killer pheno in a pack of any of his gear if not several .........
There's been more than that made SOS, but you are on point that most likely, not guaranteed as I haven't asked A, fems in the future will not be seen, at least I don't know of any "Planned" fems. you never know though, A is a busy man and has lots of ideas. Peace Sos!

Peace and blessing to you too A! Hit a brother up sometime eh? Hope you and the fam are well my friend!

Peace! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
That's an amazing line up motiv:)

I am looking forward to seeing what you find.....

Good luck pheno hunting buddy!
WAAYNE! What up Big Dog! Always stoked when I see you roll through bro. Thank you for the comment man. Ive definitely set myself up for a VERY interesting next several months. I am SUPER stoked on this lineup. However, if my move doesnt get a MOVE ON, I'll be up shit creek with a seedling paddle ya know? Sounds like I'll be moving things over in time, but we're cutting it close, sweating, lol. All will be good though, positive vibes in the air and hard work built in the blood. As always bro, Thank You for dropping in. Youre opinion is highly valued Waayne. I hope you and your lady are lovely and that Fire Factory you keep is running at 150%. Keep up the awesomeness Brother! Peace homie! Motiv
That's what's up! Keep things fresh always. I'm excited to see how things turn out for ya. Them WMK have been elusive to me. Def need that strain in my garden. Best of luck with this round, Motiv!
Thank you Rival! Like I've said before bro, gotta keep it movin, lol. The WMK eluded me for quite a while as well, but I finally landed her, stoked! I think there's some available bro (or was recently at least), look around my friend! Like Waayne, youre opinion means a lot Rival. I wish you the best as always and keep up the GREAT work Brother! Peace man! Motiv
WOW motiv now thats a sickass line up bro glad ur back and u aint fucking around straight fire up in here... a lil bit of everything nice... im hella jealous... you got me posted here like the presidential debate.... respect brother peace n grow...
Shit Evoke, I haven't talked with/ heard from you in a grip bro, I hpe you are doing well. Yeah dude, I literally COULD NOT make up my mind on beans to pop so I just said fuck it and popped a little of a lot, ya know? Glad to have you watching brother, I love your always great vibes man. Keep up the goodness Evoke! Peace to you my Friend! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
thanks for giving me the heads up on this thread, im watching bro!
No sweat bro, glad you dropped in OYY. Ive always dug your style man, so its great to have ya peepin out Motivland bro, I'll do my best to make it interesting. Been good rappin with ya lately homie, stay in touch, I will do the same. Peace, blessings, respect Brother! Be well! Motiv

you comin sick wit it brada motiv !! I feel the heat from here.. Im tuned in .. take it easy bruh...........
There's my Boy! What up Keo! You know a Motiv thread aint got good vibes until Keo rolls though so I'm Stoked to have you along for the ride my friend. Don't let the heat burn ya homie, lol. I hope your life is lovely Keo, stay up, stay safe, stay YOU Brother! Peace and rap soon. Motiv
Way to put on a show motive!!! Im tuned in
Thank you Jeezer! I'm definitely siked, happy, nervous, woried, about this run. Did I say Siked and happy, lol. Thank you for rolling through brother, it IS appreciated! Be well Jeez! Motiv
sick lineup bro. i'll be takin a seat for da ride
Come on in GD, glad to have you. I hope you enjoy the show, could be a loooong one so kick back, relax, enjoy! Peace homie! Motiv

Top Bottom