MOTIV'S MANIACAL MIXED BAG GROW

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wbwidow

Wbwidow

You sure will with your past grows.. A local friend of mine was telling me about u on YouTube and I said I've seen that name around and sure enough it was you. Quite the YouTube superstar you got my friend ready to buy all alien genetics gear..

I got me some stuff from alien genetics incoming just getting ready for them..

thick87

thick87

i'm not worried anymore about OGR "popping issues" (dunno if its the right term :confused:) mother nature will decide !
Anyway cant wait for the new video on YT to see those beautiful ladies.....
Big up

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
You sure will with your past grows.. A local friend of mine was telling me about u on YouTube and I said I've seen that name around and sure enough it was you. Quite the YouTube superstar you got my friend ready to buy all alien genetics gear..
and NO, no superstar here brotha, just a grower who likes rare/hard to obtain/ fire genetics and have been blessed by several communities to make great friends, thats it. My vids are always just me chillin, harvesting, or looking at the plants. usually faded, often rambling, no editing, so I thank you and your homie for watching. It IS truly appreciated. Peace, blessings, respect to you. Let me know if you have any questions on Aliens gear, I will do my best to help. Best of luck on everything. Laters brotha! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
i'm not worried anymore about OGR "popping issues" (dunno if its the right term :confused:) mother nature will decide !
Anyway cant wait for the new video on YT to see those beautiful ladies.....
Big up
Awesome! Ogr does great work man, I think you will be very happy. I'll get a vid done when I can. Thank you for watching though, I REALLY do appreciate it. Peace, love, blessings! Motiv

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

That's what's up motiv! Yeah I'm prepping things for my next run so you will hear from me on that shortly.

Other than the lad what other strains that are availible now you would recommend?

The alien rock candy and alien bubblegum has my interest.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
That's what's up motiv! Yeah I'm prepping things for my next run so you will hear from me on that shortly.

Other than the lad what other strains that are availible now you would recommend?

The alien rock candy and alien bubblegum has my interest.
Word bro, look forward to it. As far as the available strains go, The Tahoe Alien Bubblegum is sold out, sorry. Alien Rock Candy should be sick, i havent grown it yet so i cant say from experience. Evil Knievel OG which i just recently harvested is FUCKING FLAME, if its available, get it, no joke, you will be happy. I dont want to sound like several other people, but honestly man, A's beans are dank dude, just pick one thats available with a flavor that intrests you, the rest will be covered. Some yield better than others, LAD probably being the largest yielder, but he uses really sick cuts in his breeding and they all seem to drop multiple keepers. Just search em out and pick one that peaks your interest. Best wishes homie, keep me updated on your choice. Be well. Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
checking out your tube as we speak listening to you talk right now abut the grape kush and the GREAT WHITE SHARK, looking killer so far so good indeed brother..

very nice;)
You must be seeing an old vid from a cahce somehow if the Grape Kush is in it and I've never grown GWS. hmm. weird!. That sounds like Kbgrowkid420. Make sure it's my channel. Several people reference me on their channels. same username MOTIV303, only 17 vids on the channel. Peace my friend, Thank you for watching! Motiv

JAWS

JAWS

You must be seeing an old vid from a cahce somehow if the Grape Kush is in it and I've never grown GWS. hmm. weird!. That sounds like Kbgrowkid420. Make sure it's my channel. Several people reference me on their channels. same username MOTIV303, only 17 vids on the channel. Peace my friend, Thank you for watching! Motiv

ya it was you my brother you have a very distint{sp} voice and ive watch a few vids in the last 1 1/2 hours but it may be misunderstanding what you were saying i was typing the message as i was listeing to you speak...

just got done watching your vid on the new dankden so ya verry cool, happy for you and your partner on that step forward....

peace out:D

JAWS

JAWS

ya the strain you were talking about was something called LA BLANKA i think thats what your saying, and the vids 10 months old so ya im sure you have been through many plants sence that vid was made...

peace;)

special cut of great white shark is what your saying about it, thats where i got the great white comment i made earlyer..

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
ya the strain you were talking about was something called LA BLANKA i think thats what your saying, and the vids 10 months old so ya im sure you have been through many plants sence that vid was made...

peace;)

special cut of great white shark is what your saying about it, thats where i got the great white comment i made earlyer..
AAAAHHH gotcha, La Blanca is a selected pheno (geno) of GWS, thanks for reminding me of that , I dont even have that anymore. I forgot that vid was even still there. I had over 100 posted at one time, now just 17, mainly all Alien gear or about beans. Out of respect for Logic im not commenting on the other site, but thank you brother! I appreciate you checkin the channel JAWS, thanks! Be well! Rap soon homie! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
ya it was you my brother you have a very distint{sp} voice and ive watch a few vids in the last 1 1/2 hours but it may be misunderstanding what you were saying i was typing the message as i was listeing to you speak...

just got done watching your vid on the new dankden so ya verry cool, happy for you and your partner on that step forward....

peace out:D
Haha, by the way, thats the Honey Brown slurrrrr that gives me the "what the fuck did he just say" tone, lol. Be good Jaws! Peace! Motiv8r

Top Bottom