MPB's my goal using coco for now.

• Thread starter Donkdbz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donkdbz

2 weeks to clone under 24 watt. 2 weeks under 3-54w pl-l. 2 weeks vertical around 1 400w cmh. 3 weeks vertical with 2-400w cmh and 2-600hps. Then moved a em to flower room. gave em a crazy haircut. let recover for a couple days the flipped.

so 7 weeks under varies amounts of light.

Glad I did not jump into a bucket system without growing some lil trees 1st. I started em at 4 foot on centers. they are now closer to 5 foot on centers

Had to chop a skywalker og nug early cause I could not get to it to support it. A couple days ago it was 6" from bare 600w. Last night about 2". Not worth chancing blowing a bulb.

after I trimmed her up 60grams wet weight. clear/cloudy very lil amber needed another week. 8 weeks is good balanced high everyone loved it. At 9 all body and not really any good and my friend thought it was a completely different strain.

IMG_2765.jpg

M

mrdizzle

thats great man, yea the 4ft center thing is tough good thing you can move them. I love those vertical pvc racks you made on IC
\you might want to give hempys a try with this set up, it would cut down on the 2xday watering and the plants grow fast in them

D

Donkdbz

I am breaking room down in 2 weeks. Need my bedroom back. Time to clean my garage and build some Buckets.

Drives my wife nuts but I told her if you don't like the way I am too bad cause I am not changing. Took a year but she finally gave up and lets me do what I want for the most part. Totally worth the battle. Compramise was I help clean a lil better

A

antimatter

I am breaking room down in 2 weeks. Need my bedroom back. Time to clean my garage and build some Buckets.

Drives my wife nuts but I told her if you don't like the way I am too bad cause I am not changing. Took a year but she finally gave up and lets me do what I want for the most part. Totally worth the battle. Compramise was I help clean a lil better

Definitely worth the battle. :evilgrin0013:

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
donkzdbz. Grow is looking good. Love them trees. Those are some nice strains.

How much did the green crack stretch in flower? She a big stretcher? Any feedback is appreciated.

D

Donkdbz

Green cracks were bout 20s wide at flip finished at around 40"s wide. 24"s tall at flip got to around 40"s tall. cages where not tall enough so I all the buds fell over and finished around 35"s tall.

One plant down at day 50.
Here is the remaining 2 green cracks at day 52

IMG_2778.jpg
IMG_2777.jpg
IMG_2776.jpg

At this point I am way overwhemed. The 1st plant is gonna dry with the biggest nuggs trimmed and the rest with fan leaves on the branches. Now I am just chopping what I can trim 1/3 way done with a 4 light girl.

No big deal my best tasting bud if plants I chopped and dryed whole. Then I just wore gloves and all the leaf flaked off by hand. ...but takes longer to trim.

M

mrdizzle

oooh brother whole plant hanging/drying produces the crazyest resin, smell and flavor possible. I dont have the time to hand trim anymore, but I always hang a big chunk of a plant and let it dry with all its leaves on for my head stash

good harvest dude, those 40in centers disappear quick

D

Donkdbz

Harvest is just beggining. Been trimming past 4 hours my eyes need a break. Wish I had a trimming machine will look into one after this run. Pretty much gonna be trimming 8+pounds by hand by myself. At this point I will think I will be done in 3 or 4 weeks.

My plan is to trim big nugs right away and let the rest dry whole. I can see the chunks I have been letting dry whole look so more frosty then then 1/2oz nugs I trimmed right away.

My friend smoked some of the early skywalker nug. Which was 6 weeks no flush. Smoked from a pipe he said taste was average, smoke was smooth no crackle and burned white. Head high and a lil body.

Would try myself but I get way to sidetreked if I smoke at harvest time. I upgrade from natty ice to bud ice. Beer or wine is my zone for trimming. Smoke a bowl and I will be surfing internet or on my PS3 all nite.

Apache69

Apache69

Good work my friend! Thank you for sharing this with us. I am running Coco with the vert lighting also this run. It's crazy the growth I am seeing. Just flipped the lights to 12/12 this week. The Blue berry is 4' X 4'! And the Kaboom is 3'x3'! I am gong to run out of room! Thanks again for making the effort to share this with us!

Cheers,

L

Lost

oooh brother whole plant hanging/drying produces the crazyest resin, smell and flavor possible. I dont have the time to hand trim anymore, but I always hang a big chunk of a plant and let it dry with all its leaves on for my head stash

good harvest dude, those 40in centers disappear quick

Too funny Diz, I do the same thing! I take a few branches I like and ill hang them fans and all. I just keep in the drying room and walk in each morning and pick my nugs. After a month or 2 that shiz is soooo smooth!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thanks for sharing the info and grow.

I take it you pulled at 56 days?? heard the GC is good from 50-60 days

Top Bottom