Mr dizzle's doubled's MPB style jockin log

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boots Sugarleaf

hey diz, since we have the same tubs, I was wondering how much water is in each of yours when the system is running and how much space from the water line to the top of the lid

and then I wondered what you think about some aero sprayers on 1/4" line inside the tub facing down to the water mounted to the inside of the lids or better yet a small hole drilled on top of the lid for 1/4 to go into with the aero sprayer in there that way? Just in maybe an inch spraying down....it would have to help

I am thinking maybe 2 of these per tub but wonder what you think

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
So how else can we put the mini res buckets up high? Do we have to put them on empty tubs?

B

Boots Sugarleaf

So how else can we put the mini res buckets up high? Do we have to put them on empty tubs?

losta ways, you could build a frame from 2x4's, modify some floor dollys, cinder blocks, etc....

M

mrdizzle

whatever works, i liked the tubs because they tech are cheaper than making it outta wood $12, and they kinda snap into the lid of the lower bucket making a solid connection, but you could use a sheet of plywood and some cement blocks, milk crates, the wolrds your oyster. JK posted a wood support on a thread he made called Gm rcdwc tanks, if you need ideas.

M

mrdizzle

hey diz, since we have the same tubs, I was wondering how much water is in each of yours when the system is running and how much space from the water line to the top of the lid

and then I wondered what you think about some aero sprayers on 1/4" line inside the tub facing down to the water mounted to the inside of the lids or better yet a small hole drilled on top of the lid for 1/4 to go into with the aero sprayer in there that way? Just in maybe an inch spraying down....it would have to help

I am thinking maybe 2 of these per tub but wonder what you think

there is prolly 8-9inch from the top of the tubes to the water, sprayers wouldnt actually hit any roots in the way i have it set, maybe with the net pots it would force roots out the side, but to me that would increase the chance of roots getting in the overflow drain, the way DD has it the roots come out in the water, so they have to swim up a coulpe inch to get into the overflow drains. I have checked mine 4 or 5 times, and always pull some roots out of the drain but it usually isnt many. sprayers sound like a big ol headache to me but you nevre know

B

Boots Sugarleaf

ahh, makes great sense to me now, thanks, I just use em to root and veg and I know the roots love em...but yeah, not in this set up

E

easypleasie

Hey dizzle, what section of home depot did you get your cage materials? The only thing I found at mine has much smaller holes. They're like 2"x4" rectangles. Just seems too small to use.

M

mrdizzle

the drywall area, and the concrete the squares are like 6x6

B

Boots Sugarleaf

hey diz, am I wrong or is the ladie in pic one touching the ceiling! o no! gonna pull her back to the wall with ties?

looking great bro!

M

mrdizzle

thanks fellas, no not touching the ceiling yet. I'd say they got another 8-9inchs

the way i figure if they do touch i might just let them or tie them to the top of the cage pulling them down from the wall. evrey bud on the plants will be kolas so im not stressin like i was, plus i think the stretch is over. i also did a little leaf pluck and a minor amount of gutting.

M

mrdizzle

its hard to tell but that center plant is about 5.5' across

M

mrdizzle

thanks felllas, evreything is going great, i did my first flush like DD's. basically i filled with ph'd water and hydrozyme, im letting it run for 36hrs. then ill refill. the very tips of some plants leafs turned white, so i figured they needed it. its funny thou i havent been over 900ppm, perhaps i hit the koolbloom a little hard, no stoping these sluts

Top Bottom