Mr Dizzle's dunkin his balls in some Hempie'z

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

XxShibbyxX

Good luck dizzle I'll be setting up something similar after I watch your show for a bit and make sure I have all angles covered.

They look pretty damn good though inhere there gonna be monsters

C

cheech

mpb's are a story you will tell your grand kids! LOL. does that mean you are done for good?

L

Lost

I hope not. I know I am no where near done with them..

I think the jacuzzi bubbles (whatever you call it water fog, etc..), will help alot. Its just that the root mass is huge and its so easy for something to go wrong, but that means more research is in order to make it 99%.. Its just time and I hope when I land I am in a situation to explore more..

A

amstercal

if they were stunted, good thing. holy mother. I can't believe that's 16 days. room looks great. Could we hear the full nute etc lineup?

M

mrdizzle

if they were stunted, good thing. holy mother. I can't believe that's 16 days. room looks great. Could we hear the full nute etc lineup?

floranova grow thus far

I have one more 5plant run that will be transplanted tomorrow, veggged for 2-3wks. then Im done for the time being. I still love the system but Im dont plan on staying in cali too much longer and losing a harvest isnt something I will stand for

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I see a recycle bin in there and thought I was the only one lol. Man looks killer Dizzle. I cant believe the growth from the hempys. I am thoroughly impressed.

M

mrdizzle

Is it normal for rockwool to get that green algee growth?

yep, I find if you ebb n flow you will get it, but if you do a top feed you wont really. reason is the ebb n flow wicks water right to the top of the cube while top feed flows water down thru the rockwool cause the top to stay less moist

M

mrdizzle

I see a recycle bin in there and thought I was the only one lol. Man looks killer Dizzle. I cant believe the growth from the hempys. I am thoroughly impressed.

you must be seeing things I refuse to recycle, JK

I really like the system, I can tell that the roots hit the bottom like 5days ago because then the growth really takes off

A

antimatter

Looking good dizzle, dtw is nice isn't it. Peace of mind.

My own personal opinion is putting multiple plants in 1 container just leads to overcrowding up above. definitely better to do multiple containers and space out as you go but this run should work out good as long as you give these girls a haircut when the time comes.

mikeross

mikeross

Looking good bro... blowing up fo sho.

I like the ability to move the plants. If I ever get a second spot going where I can't check on the girls daily, this setup looks like a no brainer.

Keep feeding knowledge to the masses bro, outstanding job in that regard :anim_19:

:giggle at some of the comments in this tread

M

mrdizzle

I love that same fact, I moved the girls really tight to the lights at first, them back them out slowly as they grow. I will post some pics saturday at the end of wk 1 of flower, they are growing nice and fast

Makes me think if I set up another MPB room I will somehow set it up so I can move plants closer to teh lights during veg and them back them up as they grow. Probably just a couple extra holes cut into the PVC

mikeross

mikeross

bro they make these 1" corrugated black tubing that is seriously flexible, I am sure you have seen it. Looks corrugated on the outside but it smooth on the inside. I could see incorporating it into the mpbs. Just cut them about a 16-24" longer and just roll up the slack like you would if you where running wire. I could see it working with MPB's and give you the ability to move them around.

C

cheech

when you came up with your ratio of perlite to coco, what were you hoping your watering schedule would look like? i know you said every 3 days, but are you hopping to maintain that schedule?

i want to run a passive hydro with hempy buckets in straight perlite, but am now thinking of running canna coco instead so i don't have to water every other day. i'd like to at least only have to water every 3-4 days. do you think i could run your ratio of mix in 3 gallon pots with plants that will be flipped at 2' and be able to go 3 days in between watering?

X

XxShibbyxX

when you came up with your ratio of perlite to coco, what were you hoping your watering schedule would look like? i know you said every 3 days, but are you hopping to maintain that schedule?

i want to run a passive hydro with hempy buckets in straight perlite, but am now thinking of running canna coco instead so i don't have to water every other day. i'd like to at least only have to water every 3-4 days. do you think i could run your ratio of mix in 3 gallon pots with plants that will be flipped at 2' and be able to go 3 days in between watering?

I would think with his 75% perlite/25% coco you would need to water at minimum once a day if not twice.

I have some 2 and 3 gallon hempy pots going right now with about 65% coco and 35% perlite and I'm watering once a day. Although some times I can make it 2 days without watering.

Hope that helps :)

M

Mr. Nice Guy

Looking great man keep up the good work!

have you had to tailor your nutes to the coco or did you keep them the same?

Latest posts

Top Bottom