mrdizzle's 3rd mpb style jock bubbakush style

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

avid works, i dont think it works for PM thou. tech you should only have to spray avid once, hit every thing and you should kill them all

Apache69

Apache69

avid works, i dont think it works for PM thou. tech you should only have to spray avid once, hit every thing and you should kill them all

I was reading that Subcool likes to dip his Clones, ones he received for others not his own, in Avid to kill any anything that has hitchhiked in on the clones.

Edit...he never said it was to stop PM. I just thought maybe it might help. Maybe dip the clone in a antifungal dip?

Y

yayarea

couple questions dizz when u were running the active air pump was it running real hot? Does the pondmaster run cooler? I have 24 6inch air stones hooked up to 1 110L active air pump and the shits smokin.

Also the active aqua chiller your running what size is it, and do you run it in your room? is your res in your room? I have the 1/2 hp active aqua chiller in my room with my res and I cant get it to chill below 70-73 degrees.

sorry for the questions, would like your in put since it seems were running some of the same equipment.

M

mrdizzle

yea the active air is a hot pile of junk, soooooo loud n hot. the ap100 is much quieter and runs a bit cooler.

I use a 1/4 hp active air chiller, inside the room, but I back it up to my outtake so the hot air gets taken right away. both rooms the res are in the room and i can keep them at whatever temp I like. my one res is more out of the way and is easyer to cool, the res in my blackberry room is directly under a light but I can still keep it cool with the 1/4hp. I think sealed rooms would be harder to cool, in and out rooms I think the floor of the rooms stay a lot cooler than the top of the room, plus my lights are almost at the ceiling

C

Coxie

harvest time?

Hey mrdizzle, when's harvest time? Your trees are awesome! Keep posting pic's.

C

Coxie

I got it uunder control with serenade. I will burn suffer ever week until week 4 in my other room. I could have controlled this but I was a little ignorant and didnt even look for it. live and learn

mrdizzle, is PM powdery mildew?

M

mrdizzle

yup it fucking sucks, I have never had it before in my life until this harvest, PM is a nightmare if you let it go. My problem was I didnt really think I had it, until I pulled down a branch to see the inside of the plant and bam, PM

Harvest time is this weekend

C

Coxie

yup it fucking sucks, I have never had it before in my life until this harvest, PM is a nightmare if you let it go. My problem was I didnt really think I had it, until I pulled down a branch to see the inside of the plant and bam, PM

What could you have done to prevent it? Do you have a solution?

M

mrdizzle

sprayed every week, burned sulfur, I found this stuff called eagle20, use it once and its done

C

Coxie

Hey dizzle,

Be sure to post pic's of the harvest, and give details. I can't wait to see the finish.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

sprayed every week, burned sulfur, I found this stuff called eagle20, use it once and its done

Sorry to hear about your PM. I have it right now for the first time.:puke

How's that eagle20 stuff work? Is it a dip, spray, something you put in the rez? Thanks man,
and keep up the great work!
-TF:evilgrin0013:

M

mrdizzle

spray you can get it from rosemania.com

I have completely controlled the PM in this room by buying an paint gun and misting the plants with 15% h202. I am spraying every day when the lights on on in a fine mist that way teh buds dont get wet and rot. also spraying into the back of a fan makes a fine mist that you can get into the nooks and cranny's

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Are you using the Eagle20 spray before you flower?
That is crazy with the h2o2 and the sprayer. I would be too chicken shit, fearing mold.
Please tell us after harvest if the h2o2 spray worked without adverse affect.
Thanks again. Much respect.

M

mrdizzle

i can tell you right now it worked without adverse effects. Eagle20 you spray once. I spray with the lights on and all the fans going, the plants dry before i finish spraying

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Is your sprayer a hvlp or just a regular sprayer with a cup?
You mixing water with the h202 to get 15%?
Again on the Eagle20, you spray before budding?

M

mrdizzle

its a ryobi hand held paint sprayer, it was about $80. kinda of a waste of money, I prefer spraying into the back of a fan it blew a fine mist so it doesnt really wet anything but it took out the mold

from what I have read , the eagle20 you spray at flip and you should be all set till harvest

HG23

HG23

Whats up dizzle,

Hows the harvest going?? Glad to hear you got the PM under control, I passed your advice along to a friend who is also have it for the first time. Do you think you will eventually try and seal this room to control environment or is it good the way it is?

M

mrdizzle

naw I dont think I am going to be staying at this spot for much more so I dont feel like dealing with the AC install

I am going to pull sunday I think

Latest posts

Top Bottom