mrdizzle's 3rd mpb style jock bubbakush style

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks Dizzle, for all the PM tips. Are you mixing the h202 with water to get the 15%?

B

Boots Sugarleaf

you use it yet bro? the eagle20

I just sprayed with it

shit smells like cancer but I am sooo glad to have the stuff. a bottle will last forever

it only took me a pint of mix to do a 10 x 10 room, I used 2 ml in one quart

I suggest highly suiting up, at least sleeves and leggings and a dust mask if no ventilator is available

M

mrdizzle

I;m going to use it in about 20mins, got the ventilator and the full body suit, it systemic so should only have to use it once

M

mrdizzle

ok thats what I thought it was. I just used h202 and water. the reason being is I am only a day from harvest and I didnt want to spray them with anything just in case. for foliar I use penetrator from dutchmaster, but for the h202 i wanted it to be almost like a fog so I could have the mist land on the PM without getting the buds wet at all. The paint sprayer does a hilariously good job, so does spraying into the back of a fan, I will say thou wear a dust mask and glasses and a hoodie, I sprayed without it for about 2 seconds and my eyes and mouth started burning hahah

PM is tough shit on trees man, the inside of the plant is to tight and packed it goes wild if your not on top of it, thats way my blackberry grow I striped the plants down big time first day of flower, the only thing it did was make them angry, they exploded and have completely overgrown the room now

kush4breakfast

kush4breakfast

I had an issue with PM before. I used 10% milk, 90% water and a few drops of dishwashing soap. Sprayed lightly on the fan leaves when lights on, and they stuff dries up fairly quickly. Found the remedy on the internet. It treated it fairly well in my case and never came back. just search "cure for PM."

C

Coxie

Hey dizzle, how're you liking that bud trimmer? Also, let me know how good your yield was.

Thanks.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

doesn't look too bad to me, I see lots of golf balls there!

I

Inuit

Hey Hey, another dizzle run coming to a close. Awesome as usual man! Keep it up!

Be safe

Inuit

M

mrdizzle

Im semi happy, the buds just didnt fatten up and the PM was a nightmare. I bought 10 cans of duster and was spraying the PM off the plant, works amazing. the one tiny plant had the biggest nugs and it also didnt have bad PM, they were a good 50% bigger so it made me sad to realize how much I lost out on

another one in the books, the transplants that i am going to put in tonight are fuking huge and rock solid, busting out of the coco pots. I am goint o train the plant out nice and wide this run and see how it goes

N

norcalgreens

Looks good to a soil guy like myself. I have been following these MPB for alittle while now. I wouldnt mind giving it a go, but im alittle nervours about it. Like i said i am a soil guy. Whats the best advice you can give someone who is interested in swithing over.

I understand the cost of all the equipment needed to pull it off, but i feel the end result is worth the cost.

With that said what would one need to look out for. It cant be as simple as set ur room up to keep it cool enough and keep ur nutes and water at 67 degress. Or is that the nut and bolts of it. I followed DDs runs, yours and others, Jacks is looking sweet also.

Thanks for the knowledge

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

The nuggs look dank dizzle.
Sorry to hear about the yeild loss.
I have had my battles with PM.
Great work none the less.

M

mcattak

Looks good to a soil guy like myself. I have been following these MPB for alittle while now. I wouldnt mind giving it a go, but im alittle nervours about it. Like i said i am a soil guy. Whats the best advice you can give someone who is interested in swithing over.

I understand the cost of all the equipment needed to pull it off, but i feel the end result is worth the cost.

With that said what would one need to look out for. It cant be as simple as set ur room up to keep it cool enough and keep ur nutes and water at 67 degress. Or is that the nut and bolts of it. I followed DDs runs, yours and others, Jacks is looking sweet also.

Thanks for the knowledge

Pretty easy ... Just need to have enough $ not to skimp on the important things....A/c and chiller...

mc

N

norcalgreens

Thanks MAC. with that said anything else you might suggest. I seealot of people running that AQUA FLAKES. What about AN. OR is AQUA FLAKES the best for this system. The reason i ask is cause i already got AN...
Thanks

Top Bottom