Multi Strains of Fire, Sporty's New 4by & Journal

• Thread starter sportyridr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

It's Football Saturday! Gimme a Go BLUE! Hell Ya!
Gameday

Gameday beat penn state

sportyridr

sportyridr

Keen to see howw the love stash goes and you get some bitches...spose to b a real leg opener lol haha.

Great Max, just great...my wife doesn't partake...😕😳

The 4th Love Stash seed had germed this morning so it's down with the other 3 now. Also Had 1 more Dragon Stash Red with a tail this AM as well. That's 20 out of 23 🤔 for germing, hope things take off!

sportyridr

sportyridr

Finally picked it up ! Kicked ass - HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Ya man, after they got tested by Maryland a few weeks back and came back...they have killed in the 2nd half since then...took care of Penn State handily today after half time, just like Iowa last week...now the stretch after bye week. Rest of the season are W's until the BIG One lol...I even get nervous for that game 😂 HAIL

sportyridr

sportyridr

Hey everyone, another Monday in Paradise...you wouldn't now it by the weather though 🧊🌨
Spent the weekend playing helicopter dad 🤣 with seedlings and am quite pleased with the results of the Dragonsflame Genetics grow we got started.

Currently 20 seeds of the 23 I started are above ground in solos, receiving light & had first feed of 100ppm of Jack's et all,

4 Mod Moonshine Testers, Blackberry Moonshine BX1 x Mod Macberry Moonshine
4 Bangin Ticket,
4 Love Stash,
3 Dragon's Stash Red,
5 Dragon's Stash Green.
20221017 183000

1 Dragon's Stash Green is still underground, it's coming...plus the 2 Celestial Seeds were basically dead in the water from the get go. Pretty fair germ numbers there.👍
Maybe it'll break on through to the other side 2nite😉
20221017 182916

The Mendo run is in Week 4 and has mostly taken a backseat cause I'm movin on. I did a heavy defol. last Thurs and they have not liked it one bit. Come to a bit of a halt they have, waiting for them to get back to doing something for the next few weeks before I need the real estate.
Current feed is Jack's @ 1.4 with Hammerhead at .75ml/gal.
20221017 182133

I have to get in there soon and have a look see at the Reg Auto's in the back, they are going to start doing something soon. Sour Lemon, Green Headband & Super 90 I think, there's 2 of something in there lol.
20221017 183029

In a nutshell
20221017 185721

sportyridr

sportyridr

This starting over is for the f'n birds...I have to get a plan together to never 😂 (not?) get screwed...I used to have cuts going all the time, I need to get back to that!

The culprit has been found for my Hermaphrodite plants, I have no idea how the IR lights for night vision on the Wyze camera were turned on. I never changed it as I know better Apparently there was a firmware update recently and folks are having or have been having issues since. It seems the more Wyze has tried to expand, the more issues they have. This setting is fine for the exterior security cams with the IR lights on & night vision but it's bad news for me & my plants. I never checked for this as being the issue because like I said, it's always been turned off. Too effin late now anyway but at least I know what happened.

Things are looking good though, we should be ready to flip................................🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😆🤣

20221019 192602

The only Mendo left in the aftermath as I had taken a cut b4 flipping. The very terpy Avenue Of Giants, all other cuts were discarded.
20221022 093613

Big update coming first of the week, be advised...there will be solo cups & little seedings cause I know you stoner folks dig those posts more than huge bud pics so stay tuned...🤣🌱🌿🔥😎

sportyridr

sportyridr

My MICHIGAN WOLVERINES team is off this week on a bye so my other team I watch is the Pittsburgh Panthers in the ACC. Can you have 2 teams?...F it, I do lol but there is only one that lives at the TOP! They are coming off a winning year ACC Title & Bowl Win and are rebuilding and so far kind of holding their own. They lost their QB Kenny Pickett who was selected in 1st round of the 2022 draft.
Pitt football on field

At least I'm not a Bama fan, no bandwagon here 😂

Moshmen

Moshmen

This starting over is for the f'n birds...I have to get a plan together to never 😂 (not?) get screwed...I used to have cuts going all the time, I need to get back to that!

The culprit has been found for my Hermaphrodite plants, I have no idea how the IR lights for night vision on the Wyze camera were turned on. I never changed it as I know better Apparently there was a firmware update recently and folks are having or have been having issues since. It seems the more Wyze has tried to expand, the more issues they have. This setting is fine for the exterior security cams with the IR lights on & night vision but it's bad news for me & my plants. I never checked for this as being the issue because like I said, it's always been turned off. Too effin late now anyway but at least I know what happened.

Things are looking good though, we should be ready to flip................................🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😆🤣

View attachment 1295240

The only Mendo left in the aftermath as I had taken a cut b4 flipping. The very terpy Avenue Of Giants, all other cuts were discarded. View attachment 1295241

Big update coming first of the week, be advised...there will be solo cups & little seedings cause I know you stoner folks dig those posts more than huge bud pics so stay tuned...🤣🌱🌿🔥😎
I run a perpetual garden, but always have a 2x2 full of seedling and clones just to choose from I hate empty space in tents , prolly to crowed but it’s how I roll - I will probably only flower 10/12 of those the rest either go to gromies or the trash can

sportyridr

sportyridr

I run a perpetual garden, but always have a 2x2 full of seedling and clones just to choose from I hate empty space in tents , prolly to crowed but it’s how I roll - I will probably only flower 10/12 of those the rest either go to gromies or the trash can

Yepper, my 20" x 20" is sitting in the attic still set up, no room for the 32"...gotta get a plan in my head...I've gots to do bettah man! I'm fixin to get on it like scum to the pond brother 🤔 😁

sportyridr

sportyridr

Monday, Week 2 Dragonsflame Genetics Multi Strains of Fire 🔥 😍

And......Boy are we growing...at a snails pace that is...I'm hoping they are putting out monster roots. I'm trying some Wallace Wow Myco, it's got all the right stuff and grows huge pumpkins, what's not to like...were giving it a twirl and trying to get things started right.
20221024 085609
20221024 085626

Current count at 17 seedlings up n at em. A few Banging Ticket (far left) are behind/stunty w/ red stem & also the Cotyledens were ate up in just a cpl days. Not seen that before. Lettin' em go for now to find their way. Strain wise we are at:
3 Mod Moonshine Testers, Blackberry Moonshine BX1 x Mod Macberry Moonshine
4 Bangin Ticket,
3 Love Stash,
3 Dragon's Stash Red,
4 Dragon's Stash Green.
20221024 100737
20221024 100826

Current conditions etc.
80*
62 rh
Lights are at 12k lux under a 240w board.
Feed: Jack's 321 @ 321 veg 1.7ec w/ Silica, Fulvic & Kelp
pH 6.0

Going to try this setup & see how it goes, we're stackin grow boxes & totes. Bottom tote has a Mendo cut of Avenue of Giants on 2nd week 12/12. Small tent on top I'm going to run these freebies I got from a recent purchase at DCSE. "If" I don't knock it over & destroy everything 😛😂
20221024 081300

20221024 090247

The terpy Avenue of Giants...
20221024 081229

Auto's in week 6 got a trim up, still look like crap and still need sexed...they're pretty slow with me doing things you shouldn't do to an Auto haha. Grow my way or the highway 😜

Green Headband
20221024 100703

Sour Lemon
20221024 100639

Sour Lemon
20221024 100628

Super 90
20221024 100610

20221024 114912

Made some Creme' Brulee' Sugar Cookies...oh my 😋
20221022 211628

So sweet n soft n creamy then...
20221022 212056

Haven't had any Lasagna in forever so I whipped up a pan on the weekend as well plus some garleek bread 😛. We're still full...
20221022 175210

Well, that's all I got. Check back to see if the Wallace WOW is helping to make monsters grow in those solo's. 🙂

Sorry 😞 no big lucsious plants or bud photos. I'm workin on it!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Monday, Week 2 Dragonsflame Genetics Multi Strains of Fire 🔥 😍

And......Boy are we growing...at a snails pace that is...I'm hoping they are putting out monster roots. I'm trying some Wallace Wow Myco, it's got all the right stuff and grows huge pumpkins, what's not to like...were giving it a twirl and trying to get things started right.
View attachment 1295947View attachment 1295948

Current count at 17 seedlings up n at em. A few Banging Ticket (far left) are behind/stunty w/ red stem & also the Cotyledens were ate up in just a cpl days. Not seen that before. Lettin' em go for now to find their way. Strain wise we are at:
3 Mod Moonshine Testers, Blackberry Moonshine BX1 x Mod Macberry Moonshine
4 Bangin Ticket,
3 Love Stash,
3 Dragon's Stash Red,
4 Dragon's Stash Green.
View attachment 1295949View attachment 1295950
Current conditions etc.
80*
62 rh
Lights are at 12k lux under a 240w board.
Feed: Jack's 321 @ 321 veg 1.7ec w/ Silica, Fulvic & Kelp
pH 6.0

Going to try this setup & see how it goes, we're stackin grow boxes & totes. Bottom tote has a Mendo cut of Avenue of Giants on 2nd week 12/12. Small tent on top I'm going to run these freebies I got from a recent purchase at DCSE. "If" I don't knock it over & destroy everything 😛😂
View attachment 1295960
View attachment 1295951
The terpy Avenue of Giants...
View attachment 1295959

Auto's in week 6 got a trim up, still look like crap and still need sexed...they're pretty slow with me doing things you shouldn't do to an Auto haha. Grow my way or the highway 😜

Green Headband
View attachment 1295962

Sour Lemon
View attachment 1295963

Sour Lemon
View attachment 1295964

Super 90
View attachment 1295965
View attachment 1295983

Made some Creme' Brulee' Sugar Cookies...oh my 😋
View attachment 1295966
So sweet n soft n creamy then...
View attachment 1295967

Haven't had any Lasagna in forever so I whipped up a pan on the weekend as well plus some garleek bread 😛. We're still full...View attachment 1295969

Well, that's all I got. Check back to see if the Wallace WOW is helping to make monsters grow in those solo's. 🙂

Sorry 😞 no big lucsious plants or bud photos. I'm workin on it!
Wow. You had me at sugar cookies and lasagna. Great work

sportyridr

sportyridr

The Wallace Wonder Mycorrhizae product and Mykos are the same exact thing, it works very well. That lasagna looks good and those cookies are something I might have to try!

I was using Plant Success Organics Myco's the last couple years, decided to change it up to the Wallace WoW as the other was getting old and I didn't feel was working so good.

Got to have Stoner Snacks on hand at all times, last week it was these Choc Chip Cherry beauties...😋
20221016 155845

Top Bottom