Mushroom thread

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Well, all this talk of mushrooms making me hungry.. Decided to toss these back a few mins ago. Theyre always a good time. If you can find em..

Buckle up!
20201030 105357

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yep. They grow all over the island i live on, but only for a few weeks in the fall.
Oh ya!
I’m in northwest Oregun, there everywhere here.
Picked the shit out of those in my younger days.
They start growing once the rains soak the fields. It takes the first hard freeze to taper them off from growing.
Although I have picked into the end of December in fields with tall grasses.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Well, all this talk of mushrooms making me hungry.. Decided to toss these back a few mins ago. Theyre always a good time. If you can find em..

Buckle up! View attachment 1053359

Umbrellas!! Nice...did you find them in a grassy area?

Very cool. We have them in my state....probably everywhere thats got a cool/cold fall.

P. Azurecense spelling is off im sure....those are in the pnw mainly org and wash...find them babies in the fall.....they'll get you boomin!! Love them pans

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Bought an eighth flew crazy high for like 6 hours. Was shooting hoops alone for 3 hours. Best shooting and ball handling ive ever done....loved'em..im following this thread here and there...im getting the itch to try my hand in this...

Something about P. mushrooms. They just open my mind up and make my brain function in ways it cant... a whole different level of thinking

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Umbrellas!! Nice...did you find them in a grassy area?

Very cool. We have them in my state....probably everywhere thats got a cool/cold fall.

P. Azurecense spelling is off im sure....those are in the pnw mainly org and wash...find them babies in the fall.....they'll get you boomin!! Love them pans

Liberry caps are Psilocybe semilanceata, P Azurescence are pretty rare and are some of the most powerful mushrooms known to man. They are the ones Paul Stamets fed to Michael Pollan lol. They have a frightening side effect of temporary paralysis.

My phone screen looks pretty wild right now... Lol

beluga

beluga

Oh man, I haven't sunk some buckets on shrooms since I was a teenager...

I still skateboard.. like, the stupid street stuff where you throw yourself down stairs sets and the like.. and I'll sometimes do it on higher doses than micro.... the heightened intuitive and proprioceptive abilities you gain from mushrooms is absolutely unreal and supernatural... sometimes.

There is the duality in which you sometimes just feel like a wet noodle in a funky pesto...
Obviously I don't recommend doing anything that could put one at physical risk when you're under the influence... but my personal experience has been a bit magical to boot.

Shooting hoops though... mmph. You can see the whole stream/arch and really calculate your follow through and backspin and all that.. you've got me thinking...

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I still skateboard.. like, the stupid street stuff where you throw yourself down stairs sets and the like.. and I'll sometimes do it on higher doses than micro.... the heightened intuitive and proprioceptive abilities you gain from mushrooms is absolutely unreal and supernatural... sometimes.

There is the duality in which you sometimes just feel like a wet noodle in a funky pesto...
Obviously I don't recommend doing anything that could put one at physical risk when you're under the influence... but my personal experience has been a bit magical to boot.

Shooting hoops though... mmph. You can see the whole stream/arch and really calculate your follow through and backspin and all that.. you've got me thinking...

Great, now I need to do jiu jitsu on shrooms.

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

I wanted to start a thread on general knowledge of growing mushrooms.
I have a basic knowledge of the process............somewhat.
I have attempted my first PF jar process and failed miserably.
I shall start again and post as I go.
Any Farmers with knowledge of this hobby please post here!
Thanks
1Diesel1
[/QUOTE 1 of the best things of when you get the popcorn seeds with like a white mold forming but not mold, then you boil that in a glass jar to sterilize it and than you add the spores keep it mid warm dark under the sink shake it every day so the spores move around, once its fully sporanated lol, you take the cap off those shtooms will grow right from the bottom, ill search the video

amekins

amekins

I think I was 18 or 19 the last time I did shrooms.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Pressure cooker safety,
This particular pressure cooker has a 17psi weight.
That does not mean it will stop gaining pressure at 17psi.
you must adjust the heat to control the pressure. And never leave a active pressure cooker unattended!!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I think i have a plan that will let me dive into this hobby without alarming the wife..lol

Ive been brewing beer for about 10 years and the last couple years ive really lost interest. Havent made beer in well over a year.

Soo.. I think its time to liquidate some of my unused equipment and reinvest those funds in myco gear.

Something tells me this is gonna go from 0-60 in record time lol...

amekins

amekins

I think i have a plan that will let me dive into this hobby without alarming the wife..lol

Ive been brewing beer for about 10 years and the last couple years ive really lost interest. Havent made beer in well over a year.

Soo.. I think its time to liquidate some of my unused equipment and reinvest those funds in myco gear.

Something tells me this is gonna go from 0-60 in record time lol...
Good plan!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

No. Liberty caps are found in wet grassy areas and can be hard to see at all.

If you do find them they resemble deer shit initially because theyre slimy and wet. When you pick one it will stick to your fingers, they're really sticky.
To verify they are right i split the cap and look for a mucus membrane. If not sticky and no mucus layer.. not liberty caps.

Top Bottom