• Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Mwd going organic
Mwd going organic 2
Mwd going organic 3
Mwd going organic 4
Hola farmers, mwd here messing with some tents in my usual style but instead of coco were going soil.

We had clones in cups already and last night transplanted them into 1 gal bags of roots 707 (75%) and marine blend( roots), vital earth ewc and bus blend compost the remaining 25%. Were thinking of adding ancient forest in the mix for more biodiversity upon next transplant.

Tomorrow the kiss simplicitea.com nutrient packs arrive and we will ammend them into roots 707 with the same blend to go into raised 3x3 geopot liners. The mix will cook for 2 weeks while they veg in the 1 gals. Then into beds!

The tents are 4x4, blockbuster 6" hoods with adventually 600w bulbs on a flip.

For the feed its water, fancy waters and aact. Maybe some fasilitor and seagreen other than that top dress and foliars. Pretty simple and strait forward.

Strains are 5 respect 3, 1 gorilla glue4 (onebed), nevilles haze x blockhead (5) and wifi43xfaceoff (4) for the other bed.

My dog thought i built him a dog house or some shit lol.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Very nice! So you're going to be doing this grow 100% with KISS Organics Simplicitea? If so, I've gotta watch this grow!
Yes i am. @Organicyumyum put me on to these packs because his herb is quite tasty maybe even really up there. So i adopted his style and some of my own. I also ordered some neem cake, mineral packs and their tea brews from simplicitea.com as well. Thanks for checking out @Seamaiden glad your excited.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Good luck with the grow! My organic run with Nectar of the Gods came out very tasty. Id like to do more organic runs just for head stash. Really been looking at the top dressing style with GroKashi.
Problem is notg isnt organic but its a step in that direction. Only thing im using that isnt are seagreen and fasilitor, i may use notg bloom chaos. I also love the tasties soil nuggies produce

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Just topped the plants today between the 4-5th internode per usual. Super cropped and other branches that were taller as well. Other than that the plants have just had 1 feed of a little fasilitor to wet down followed by a light tea.

Will update in a week or so when they go into the beds and things speed up. Until then there will be many foliars done.

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

I'll be learning from this, i also wanna go 100% organic. Are you doing 100% organic. your medicine will be so clean and have good karma, will be hands down the best smoke.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Another MwD thread cant wait brother subbed for sure..... :-)

Much respect

KC420

Latest posts

Top Bottom