My 1st and 2nd grows

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seed Buyer

Awesome! I was ready to give up on my Dreams but this makes me wanna give them a shot. She looks like she will be a easy trim job. I cut all my fan leaves off 1 week before harvest. Makes the final trim much easier. Nice work!

420Gator

420Gator

Awesome! I was ready to give up on my Dreams but this makes me wanna give them a shot. She looks like she will be a easy trim job. I cut all my fan leaves off 1 week before harvest. Makes the final trim much easier. Nice work!

glad you decided not to give up on em because its a really good strain. Guess im really not the one to say if its easy to trim or not but just the leafiest strain out of all 7 from the first run

420Gator

420Gator

This is the last time ill fill a room with these, i absolutely love the stain but Im going with the headbands from now on. Ill start a personal grow soon and Ill always have a place for a dream, theyve just become too common out here, plus the bands are so much easier to trim lol the dreams have ALOT of leaves

Im seriously rethinking this statement, not the trimming part lol but these are looking so great I may just have a room of these and a room of headbands soon

420Gator

420Gator

Any updates?

the ladies seem to be ahead of schedule, ive started flushing last nite and will be chopping in a week or so. i accidentally broke a nice size limb the other day and the smoke is already better than last time. When i was told to run for 12 weeks i was also told to feed 1000 ppm which I exceeded so thinking this might have caused the early finish?? idk, but I sure am glad I got to smoke some already because this is the best dream ive smoked so far without a doubt, shit gets me stupid:drunk. Ill be posting some pre/post harvest pics once i get to choppin, also starting my botany class next week hpoefully Ill learn something useful

420Gator

420Gator

sry ive neglected my thread everyone been busy with alot of things so just wanted to give some updates. At first i thought these were finishing early but upon trich inspection i decided to add back on some time, so i blasted the ladies with 1500 ppm a couple days in a row and then resumed with flushing. I also got a spinpro cant wait to use it. Alright headin out to school and the lab
:bong-hits:

IMG 0498
420Gator

420Gator

pulled an all nighter after school thursday, thank myself for buying the spinpro, lifesaver

Photo6
Photo4
Photo2
IMG 05242
Z

zDisturbedz

Looking good bro! Working on my first grow and I thought I was being a bit ambitious, but you took it to another level! Great job man, and it looks like your hard work has been generously rewarded. I can just hope I am rewarded as well.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
kick ass job, like your lab sign! thanks for sharing your grow.

you growing directly in 5 gallon buckets or you got pots inside of 5 gallon buckets?

420Gator

420Gator

kick ass job, like your lab sign! thanks for sharing your grow.

you growing directly in 5 gallon buckets or you got pots inside of 5 gallon buckets?

thanks man. the lab sign is actually a real lab at school lol im studying to become a more educated pot grower. directly in the 5 gals

420Gator

420Gator

Looking good bro! Working on my first grow and I thought I was being a bit ambitious, but you took it to another level! Great job man, and it looks like your hard work has been generously rewarded. I can just hope I am rewarded as well.

good luck and thanks. ill be sure to check out our grow and help if i can

420Gator

420Gator

Total dried weight 5.5 cant decide on what method i should use for hash

IMG 0527
J

Jimson

Stepping it up to 1300 tonite let's hope these ladies like it. Im not too worried tho as i kept a couple runts and am feeding them the same in hopes they will show any negative effects sooner, and they seem to be doing ok right now, just a little on the dark side

Never thought of that - Great Idea! :happy Thanks.

persiankid

persiankid

Nice work dude! I've been contemplating going to horticulture school as well.. how do you like it?

C

c4NN4daze

BHO for that one my dude. Go to okief.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look into how this method of extraction works. Do not do it inside of a house! lmfao

420Gator

420Gator

Nice work dude! I've been contemplating going to horticulture school as well.. how do you like it?

im taking a botany class at a community college, its a total waste of time because the teacher is an idiot. hopefully ill be able to lift a microscope,triple beam,beakers etc before the semesters over to make it worth my while

420Gator

420Gator

BHO for that one my dude. Go to okief.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look into how this method of extraction works. Do not do it inside of a house! lmfao

thanks bro i think i mat have ruined my trim tho. i forgot about it and it turned all dark

S

SmokeSumthing

Beautiful grow sir beautiful; How was the insect battle if you dont mind me asking; no jenkys but what have your finds pointed towards? It looks tidy and kept up might i add.

Top Bottom