My 2023 New York outdoor grow

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hey yall, getting things prepared for my outdoor season. Its rapidly approaching and i had only planned for 1 photo and a bunch of autos this summer. Well things are changing, i found some bag seeds laying around and figured i wont geow them inside so outside they will go, with some autos and 2 extra fem photos.

My lineup is
Candy Paint-reg
Jawbreaker-reg
Green Crack-fem
LSD-fem
And a GSC fem i started in January.

GSC has been a finicky bitch from the start, growing 3-4 branches per node for the first 4 or 5 nodes and now its finally growing out of that and looking more like a plant than a wadded up ball of leaves.

The GSC will have a 20-30 gallon home and the rest will get around 10 gallon homes. Hopefully this year goes better than last year, and i actually get a harvest.

Gsc in her 7 gallon pot, looking like a ball of leaves.

My 2023 new york outdoor grow
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Really hoping this years grow goes better than last. I think i have all my stuff in order this time. Have an ipm schedule made up, have fungicides on hand, running organics instead of salts, gsc is already showing sex so she'll be good and ready for outside come june.

The other 4 seeds are popped and going in soil within the next hour.

flowerdave

flowerdave

Good stuff!! Im in Michigan and have similar grow conditions.I haven't started yet cause i use my indoor grow closet to start veggies too. As soon as the onions are up. i will be istarting my weed. I will be watching yours for sure, last year i got 7lbs off 12 plants. Thats about the limit for me. Here is this years lineup. I'm going for diversity this year.
Gelato Dream, GG4, Jekyl Passion, Critical kush, Cheese, Bruce Banner, sour diesel x miss universe and blueberry stardust Magoo
Look forward to seeing your post

Last edited:
TSD

TSD

Hey yall, getting things prepared for my outdoor season. Its rapidly approaching and i had only planned for 1 photo and a bunch of autos this summer. Well things are changing, i found some bag seeds laying around and figured i wont geow them inside so outside they will go, with some autos and 2 extra fem photos.

My lineup is
Candy Paint-reg
Jawbreaker-reg
Green Crack-fem
LSD-fem
And a GSC fem i started in January.

GSC has been a finicky bitch from the start, growing 3-4 branches per node for the first 4 or 5 nodes and now its finally growing out of that and looking more like a plant than a wadded up ball of leaves.

The GSC will have a 20-30 gallon home and the rest will get around 10 gallon homes. Hopefully this year goes better than last year, and i actually get a harvest.

Gsc in her 7 gallon pot, looking like a ball of leaves.
Oooo we can compare our LSD fems 😁

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

... assuming they both make it to harvest lol.
Yeah im hoping i get there this year. All i know is if i dont have buds forming by September, im chopping everything and calling it done.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

thought LSD was a Bareys farm strain
It is, thats why i say mine probably isnt even lsd lol.

I heard a group of people in albany call lemon sour diesel "lsd" the other day so i guess weed is just whatever you want it to be now a days. Smfh such a shame.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Look on the bottom of the pot for a slug. Dont know how it would have come inside. Some beer in a small bowl will trap it too.
No slugs that i can see or have seen.

I've seen a few fungas gnats, so i sprayed with pyganic and put a few slices of potato on the top layer of soil to trap the larva. I think CannaGranny told me that trick.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Looks like ill just be running LSD, Green Crack, jawbreaker, and girl scout cookies this year. The 2 candy paint regs didnt pop, left them in water for like 30 hours and they popped open but no tails so i put them into a paper towel. They are all moosh this morning, no harm done though they were just bag seeds

Latest posts

Top Bottom